Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) (50115 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Is Don Jazzy A Slave Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by adorablepepple(f): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Who doesn't know Don jazzy uses people
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by CaptPlanet(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Very soon, thunder will be replying threads.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by simiobasi: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
hehe,,flaunting cars and money does nt mean ur rich'''alot of people are so poor that the only thing the have is money''' cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Is it a must to post your wealth online?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by tammie24: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
F
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by PearlStreet(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tiwa Savage is an Ambassador of Forte Oil, Pepsi and other multinationals. The worth of those deals would make Solidstar and the other clowns look like paupers.

7 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin

1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
soo true. i concur
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
HIRE PURCHASE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
UIA04:
And wizkid that was also showing off we just discovered his house was rented and his car on here purchase

Never believe everything you see in pictures.

I remember how people thought psquare owned the house they lived in at first until they got quite notice.

These guys are entertainers who sing about money so they need to make us feel they have plenty of it unless no one will listen to them.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by tgmservice: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dis op must be an illiterate to think lik this
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by prinsam30: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
abeg make person elaborate me the real bone of contention here, because I can't still comprehend

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by blaquemyc: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
so all the money they were paid for thier endorsement deals all go into jazzy's bank account? Na until they start to post rubbish online before you go know say dem dey ball?

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by kynbasil01: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
this post really defines stvpidily... op receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by MrCork: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
THEY ALL HAVE MONEY... AND DEM DEY SPEND AM

SHEY IT Must TO POST ONLINE?.....EVEN D SAIS DON JAZZY HARDLY..INFACT "NEVER" SHOW OFF

mtwshhhhh

[size=14pt] ^^^^^^^TYPIKAL HOMEBASE NIGERIAN HATER.....THEY HAV MOINEY....U DONT....DEAL WIT IT!!!!!(((no oofeinse))) [/size] undecided

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin
What did you see...Buhahahaah

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fulanto:
I don't believe Don Jazzy embezzles. Cause they don't show off doesn't mean they don't have the money or acquire stuffs.
I don't give a f.u.ck about the lives of our yeyebrities but truth be told reekadoo is just managing. You can't compare him with lil kesh at all. Maybe tiwa savage has money, I don't know, I don't know of dr. Sid too, but reekadoo? The guy just dey manage ni o. And from what I can see from how he lives, it's most likely same with korede bello and d'ja. At least they are popular and living their dreams anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by MrCork: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Is it a must to post your wealth online?[/size]

...DONT HATE COZ U HAV NO MOINEY & NOTIN TO FLAUNT......be happy for them ..you homebase people mennnnnnnnn!!! ((Shame)) embarassed
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by MrCork: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't give a f.u.ck about the lives of our yeyebrities but truth be told reekadoo is just managing. You can't compare him with lil kesh at all. Maybe tiwa savage has money, I don't know, I don't know of dr. Sid too, but reekadoo? The guy just dey manage ni o. And from what I can see from how he lives, it's most likely same with korede bello and d'ja. At least they are popular and living their dreams anyway.

...But why do u homebase people enjoy sitin under mango tree & arguin about other people wealth.....Sadly u no them...they dont even no u exist!!!(no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by kizbad: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
some are too myopic that they believe all the crap they c online..SKALES DINT BUY D HOUSE HE RENTED IT...AND he dint claim that he bought d house, do u know, korede bello has 2 rides [if u doubt me ask his classmates if u know any of em] DR SID got his house tru mortgage and now he done with d payment, ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT DON JAZZY IS DAT HE HATE SOCIAL MEDIA SHOW OFF AND HE ALWAYS WARN HIS CREW NOT TO SHOW OFF OR DO ANY DISS SONG UNLESS....DAT DUDE IS TOO RICH AND TRUST ME OL HIS BOYS ARE RICH TOO [DOH SMALL RICHNESS]..i dnt want to analyse oda celeb but one thing you guys should know is dat most of ds celebs dat show off got nothin except DAVIDO AND FEW ODA PIPO, they leave a fake life...AND SOMEBODY SAID DAT PSQUARE RENTED DIA SQUARE, DAS A BLATANT LIE, they built d house from d scratch

there are A celebrities dat dont have house of dia own if i cal names now some myopic poeple will start bashn me, meanwhile d likes of DON JAZZY, PSQUARE, FLAVOUR [excess money but people don't know cos he doent show off atol..love ds dude die] BANKY, DAVIDO, DBANJ [BOTH THEN AND NOW HE IS A BIG BOY]TUBABA [DOH NOT AS RICH AS ODAS AV MENTION] IYANYA, KCEE...THESE ARE MONEY MAKERS IN D INDUSTRY

THE LIKES OF OLAMIDE, PHYNO AND ODAS ARE BIG BOYS BUT NOT AS PEOPLE GRADE DEM FORGET OL DS CEO BULLSHIT..THEY ARE PURE HUSTLERS AND I LOVE DIA SPIRIT BUT THEY ARE STILL TENANTS!!!!!!!!! AND FEW ODAS ANYWAY LET ME DROP MY PEN..THE ONLY PERSON DAT HAS RIGHT TO BASH ME IS D OP, ODAS IF U BASH ME BASE ON MYOPIC SENTIMENT OR HEAR SAY..U WILL RUN..SO IF U DONT HAVE FACTS TO COUNTER MY WRITEUP YOU BETA SHUT UP

3 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...But why do u homebase people enjoy sitin under mango tree & arguin about other people wealth.....Sadly u no them...they dont even no u exist!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Why do poor guys like mentioning me when I don't give a bleep about them (no oofeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by dayojags10(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm not even a fan of the mavin crew, but you comparing Tiwa with solidstar?, mehn, wdf!. And tecno aint half reach as yu portrait here, nigga still in a rented apartment. I'm a fan of lil kesh, but the benz was d first car he bought with his money. There was a time, sometime early last year he(Lil kesh) even posted a video on IG that the oda crew already gone out with the label cars, so he gazz trek to get things he the next street. Not like Korede or Reekado has arrived, but don't bring solidstar or tecno into dis Poo of urs. They might just be LaugingOL reading dis garbage of urs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by otswag(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its possible mavin crew are just smarter with money than others.

2 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by shamecurls(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...DONT HATE COZ U HAV NO MOINEY & NOTIN TO FLAUNT......be happy for them ..you homebase people mennnnnnnnn!!! ((Shame)) embarassed

We know u re in Obodo Oyinbo. #Opportunist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by MrCork: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Why do poor guys like mentioning me when I don't give a bleep about them (no oofeinse) angry

..corrreeections...am in london..u in Nigeria....who do u tink is pooor?....You, my dear...anyways...Bro focus on how u can get job insted of nagggin about other people weatlh like a market woman!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by naijapeepa: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mavin Records is indisputably the Richest.
#MavinGotMoney

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by UIA04(f): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
dammydrumz:
HIRE PURCHASE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Meaning you got my point.

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by abbey621(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
If Cars and houses represents true wealth then Senator Dino would be the richest person in Nigeria. Forget all this crap you read online,most of it is just entertainment. Real wealth lies in money that can't be seen. From oil assets to shares in top companies,real niggaz don't flaunt unnecessarily they invest heavily for future generations. If you honestly believed that Skales, Orezi and the others made their wealth from singing alone then you are even more ignorant than I initially suspected!

3 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by donkross1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
tchidi:
Op, you don chop??
All these guys haf chop o!! undecided undecided undecided

I like your footwear smiley
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
You have spoken the truth. But watch as iPad Youths devour you.

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Caseless: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
UIA04:
And wizkid that was also showing off we just discovered his house was rented and his car on here purchase

Never believe everything you see in pictures.

I remember how people thought psquare owned the house they lived in at first until they got quite notice.

These guys are entertainers who sing about money so they need to make us feel they have plenty of it unless no one will listen to them.
word!
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fulanto:
I don't believe Don Jazzy embezzles. Cause they don't show off doesn't mean they don't have the money or acquire stuffs.
Apart from Tina savage, other artist on mavin records moves around with the label hummer bus.
Thank God for heavies on reekado.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

..corrreeections...am in london..u in Nigeria....who do u tink is pooor?....You, my dear...anyways...Bro focus on how u can get job insted of nagggin about other people weatlh like a market woman!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Geez! U funny man! Who told you I am in Nigeria? And what's the big deal about being in london. For all I care you could be a secondary schl student in a public schl somewhere in a village. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / John Witherspoon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.