Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) (50117 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Is Don Jazzy A Slave Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by emorse(m): 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin

You don solve puzzle reach that level ba? Sotey you dey discover "Mungo park" everywhere.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Danova(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Let me burst your bubbles, some of those are owned by their bosses, but because you barely recognize their bosses, you think it's theirs. E.g that picture of Lil kesh and the Range Rover, is Olamide's. If you follow Olamide on Instagram you should have seen him "Olamide" driving with Lil kesh by the side. Or is the boss driving his worker
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
emorse:

You don solve puzzle reach that level ba? Sotey you dey discover "Mungo park" everywhere.
Dey there na.. u never chee chomtin
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin
He is a proud dad of a baby boy,given birth to by his u. K lover,so commot eye there.

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Fulanto(m): 12:58am On Apr 23, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't give a f.u.ck about the lives of our yeyebrities but truth be told reekadoo is just managing. You can't compare him with lil kesh at all. Maybe tiwa savage has money, I don't know, I don't know of dr. Sid too, but reekadoo? The guy just dey manage ni o. And from what I can see from how he lives, it's most likely same with korede bello and d'ja. At least they are popular and living their dreams anyway.

Anyways ... it's their problem.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2016
TeamSimple:

+ why does he show off his fleet of cars and lekki mansion.
Yes!
Porsche carerra,gold bentley that use to be cream color,a range rover and Mercedes Benz.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by tipsieoladj(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Op sey u get work like dis? U dey ask for their properties, ogbeni u can look for a way to hook up with dem na so u go know if dem get abi u tink say na all celebs dey jobless like u posting about cars and houses... infact al those osting shits how u know say na dem get d properties truly.. lo sun joor
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2016
amiskurie:

GO N DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME BACK,I DELIBERATELY PUT THEM TOGETHER.
what similar attributes do they have apart from long hair?there are other females you can use to contrast Tiwa,same goes with Solid star
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Oghumu1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

His room oo is all I saw grin
Lol I suspect this your smile, u saw something else. Tell me tongue
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by dyadeleye(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
omonla555:

Poor mind

Bet yours is richer...enlighten me bruh
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 26, 2016
donkross1:

I like your footwear smiley

wink wink

Thanks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / John Witherspoon Is Dead / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.