Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) (50114 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Is Don Jazzy A Slave Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wrong artistes to compare ...Tiwa Salvage And Solid Start?that's absurd
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
wheesin:
Dumb Op, See your mates making money while you sit down discussing what they buy with the money. Fvcking dumb Op, your mum is in the village soaking dry garri. Remain there, poverty stricken gay. undecided

Why are u so pained,if u need a job....do pm me.mumu don jazzy brother.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
oh well i did, just want to bring your attention to the correct spelling wink
UIA04:

Meaning you got my point.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yomieluv:
Op,you never can tell. Showing off doesn't depict wealth..empty drum makes the loudest noise.

Coded baling.
You guys dont get it.... This is show biz,if they have it,they will flaunt it.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
adorablepepple:
Who doesn't know Don jazzy uses people

Don't mind those mumu,those marvins are under some little salary,they are not even entitled to the cash from their endorsements.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by schumastic(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin

what took your eyes there or did your money lost there grin grin grin
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
PearlStreet:
Tiwa Savage is an Ambassador of Forte Oil, Pepsi and other multinationals. The worth of those deals would make Solidstar and the other clowns look like paupers.
And who told u the money belongs to them?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
kizbad:
some are too myopic that they believe all the crap they c online..SKALES DINT BUY D HOUSE HE RENTED IT...AND he dint claim that he bought d house, do u know, korede bello has 2 rides [if u doubt me ask his classmates if u know any of em] DR SID got his house tru mortgage and now he done with d payment, ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT DON JAZZY IS DAT HE HATE SOCIAL MEDIA SHOW OFF AND HE ALWAYS WARN HIS CREW NOT TO SHOW OFF OR DO ANY DISS SONG UNLESS....DAT DUDE IS TOO RICH AND TRUST ME OL HIS BOYS ARE RICH TOO [DOH SMALL RICHNESS]..i dnt want to analyse oda celeb but one thing you guys should know is dat most of ds celebs dat show off got nothin except DAVIDO AND FEW ODA PIPO, they leave a fake life...AND SOMEBODY SAID DAT PSQUARE RENTED DIA SQUARE, DAS A BLATANT LIE, they built d house from d scratch

there are A celebrities dat dont have house of dia own if i cal names now some myopic poeple will start bashn me, meanwhile d likes of DON JAZZY, PSQUARE, FLAVOUR [excess money but people don't know cos he doent show off atol..love ds dude die] BANKY, DAVIDO, DBANJ [BOTH THEN AND NOW HE IS A BIG BOY]TUBABA [DOH NOT AS RICH AS ODAS AV MENTION] IYANYA, KCEE...THESE ARE MONEY MAKERS IN D INDUSTRY

THE LIKES OF OLAMIDE, PHYNO AND ODAS ARE BIG BOYS BUT NOT AS PEOPLE GRADE DEM FORGET OL DS CEO BULLSHIT..THEY ARE PURE HUSTLERS AND I LOVE DIA SPIRIT BUT THEY ARE STILL TENANTS!!!!!!!!! AND FEW ODAS ANYWAY LET ME DROP MY PEN..THE ONLY PERSON DAT HAS RIGHT TO BASH ME IS D OP, ODAS IF U BASH ME BASE ON MYOPIC SENTIMENT OR HEAR SAY..U WILL RUN..SO IF U DONT HAVE FACTS TO COUNTER MY WRITEUP YOU BETA SHUT UP

GUY,I KNOW HIS CLASS MATES WELL,THOSE THEIR CARS ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE SHOWN ONLINE.

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

..corrreeections...am in london..u in Nigeria....who do u tink is pooor?....You, my dear...anyways...Bro focus on how u can get job insted of nagggin about other people weatlh like a market woman!!(no oofeinse) undecided
LONDON!!

Probably corking some granny....DON'T BASH ME,OR ELSE,U GO HEAR AM.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:
You have spoken the truth. But watch as iPad Youths devour you.

THESE GUYS HERE ARE CLAIMING DONJAZZY WARNED THEM NOT TO SHOW WEALTH... IF IT'S EVEN SO,IT'S A POLICY THAT'S FASHIONED TO SWINDLE THEM.

WHY THEN DID REEKADO SHOWS OFF PARENTS HOUSE HE ONLY ROOFED?

WHY DID HIS EMPLOYEES SHOWS OFF HOTEL ROOMS?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
kizbad:
some are too myopic that they believe all the crap they c online..SKALES DINT BUY D HOUSE HE RENTED IT...AND he dint claim that he bought d house, do u know, korede bello has 2 rides [if u doubt me ask his classmates if u know any of em] DR SID got his house tru mortgage and now he done with d payment, ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT DON JAZZY IS DAT HE HATE SOCIAL MEDIA SHOW OFF AND HE ALWAYS WARN HIS CREW NOT TO SHOW OFF OR DO ANY DISS SONG UNLESS....DAT DUDE IS TOO RICH AND TRUST ME OL HIS BOYS ARE RICH TOO [DOH SMALL RICHNESS]..i dnt want to analyse oda celeb but one thing you guys should know is dat most of ds celebs dat show off got nothin except DAVIDO AND FEW ODA PIPO, they leave a fake life...AND SOMEBODY SAID DAT PSQUARE RENTED DIA SQUARE, DAS A BLATANT LIE, they built d house from d scratch

there are A celebrities dat dont have house of dia own if i cal names now some myopic poeple will start bashn me, meanwhile d likes of DON JAZZY, PSQUARE, FLAVOUR [excess money but people don't know cos he doent show off atol..love ds dude die] BANKY, DAVIDO, DBANJ [BOTH THEN AND NOW HE IS A BIG BOY]TUBABA [DOH NOT AS RICH AS ODAS AV MENTION] IYANYA, KCEE...THESE ARE MONEY MAKERS IN D INDUSTRY

THE LIKES OF OLAMIDE, PHYNO AND ODAS ARE BIG BOYS BUT NOT AS PEOPLE GRADE DEM FORGET OL DS CEO BULLSHIT..THEY ARE PURE HUSTLERS AND I LOVE DIA SPIRIT BUT THEY ARE STILL TENANTS!!!!!!!!! AND FEW ODAS ANYWAY LET ME DROP MY PEN..THE ONLY PERSON DAT HAS RIGHT TO BASH ME IS D OP, ODAS IF U BASH ME BASE ON MYOPIC SENTIMENT OR HEAR SAY..U WILL RUN..SO IF U DONT HAVE FACTS TO COUNTER MY WRITEUP YOU BETA SHUT UP

em mumu talking rubbish. iyanya ,kcee and banky W got mansions. flavour is super rich. but olamide is just an hustler. u need brain configuration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oghumu1:
Is it his room or what did u see? Lol
His room oo is all I saw grin
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
femi4:
Who doesn't know that you lack common sense

SHUT THE CRAAP

ALL OF U ARE PATHETIC,BEING A WHATEVER AMBASSADOR DOESN'T EQUAL TO BEING WEALTHY UNDER MARVIN RECORD,AS LONG AS DON JAZZZ IS ALIVE.

WHAT IF IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR CONTRACTS THAT HE OWNS 98%,AND ALSO.... WHAT IF HE PAYS THEM LITTLE MONTHLY SALARIES ?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
schumastic:

what took your eyes there or did your money lost there grin grin grin
I was talking about his room biko grin
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by schumastic(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

I was talking about his room biko grin

no b only room na room service and make him babe catch u grin grin tongue
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
9jamusicanalyst:
Wrong artistes to compare ...Tiwa Salvage And Solid Start?that's absurd
GO N DO YOUR RESEARCH AND COME BACK,I DELIBERATELY PUT THEM TOGETHER.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Olulinks(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:
Dr Sid,orezi and skales

You have been deceived @op, listen to me, it's only Dr Sid's hustle that's real in this category. Orezi never built that house and he never for once said he did. He posted with the supposed cars of his and those of us that know really know that it's only the range that belongs to him.
Skakes isn't the owner of that damn house you are seeing. Honestly you've been scammed by the yeyebrities. We all know what happened to Wizkid recently because of unconfirmed reports of people like you. Wizkid never built the house he showed off and he never for once said he built it. But people like you helped him spread what he wanted you people to believe.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by godwin120alex: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mumu Jazzy is full of himself. He blocked me cos i asked why he was not complaining about fuel issues d way he complained during last administration. Don Jazzy is a hypocrite. But in terms of showing off with cars and house i will not use that to judge any artist cos majority of them lie about it.

I was shocked about Wiz Kid's news of renting a house and a car cos he said he bot the car. Is not that one cannot rent but why all the lies and for the fact the a lot of kids look up to him makes it worst.

Some people were of the view that he never told pple that he bot a car that pple insinuated that but i say it to you that he told pple that he owns the car and the house.

I could remember during the time he crashed his car it was in the news that he replaced it within a week and one of his fans on Twitter asked him if he meant that he bot another car and he was angry that the fan we doubting him and he insulted the lady.

Dis artist need to invest not lieing about owning what the don't have.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Ignyte(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
make una dey there dey mention Dija.... ignorant OP
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:

Abegi!

Why do they show off hotel rooms then?

Why did reekado shows off his parent home

Is Hotel room one of their assets? Check my post b4 quoting me next time.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by DICKtator: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy

Of all people, Pablo Escobar?

When you are aware that it was drug money!!!!!

Next time use Bill Gates ,Steve Jobs and the likes!!!!

You know what happened to Nicky Barnes and Bugsy Sigel for showing off?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by omonla555: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
dyadeleye:
Well, what can I say.....maybe the Marvin's crew just don't like showing off....we can never tell and besides....

Poor mind
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Themandator: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

I don't give a f.u.ck about the lives of our yeyebrities but truth be told reekadoo is just managing. You can't compare him with lil kesh at all. Maybe tiwa savage has money, I don't know, I don't know of dr. Sid too, but reekadoo? The guy just dey manage ni o. And from what I can see from how he lives, it's most likely same with korede bello and d'ja. At least they are popular and living their dreams anyway.

What exactly can you see from the ground other than their underpants? Have you had an encounter with him beforebefore?
Their boss has never been seen hanging around and writing 'my new toy or baby' and is one of the strongest brand in Africa. Now, why change a wining formula if you are not an idiat?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
@op seriously, so you mean after krb multi-platinum GODWIN, he doesn't have a car, really i like how you think..

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by dyadeleye(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
omonla555:

Poor mind

Say God!
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Themandator: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:

You guys dont get it.... This is show biz,if they have it,they will flaunt it.

In summary, Don jazz doesn't have it. Good to know
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Themandator: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:

SHUT THE CRAAP

ALL OF U ARE PATHETIC,BEING A WHATEVER AMBASSADOR DOESN'T EQUAL TO BEING WEALTHY UNDER MARVIN RECORD,AS LONG AS DON JAZZZ IS ALIVE.

WHAT IF IT IS INCLUDED IN THEIR CONTRACTS THAT HE OWNS 98%,AND ALSO.... WHAT IF HE PAYS THEM LITTLE MONTHLY SALARIES ?

And Tiwa, a lady that has seen real entertainment outside the Nigerian enclave together with her husband signed the contract?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Themandator: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

Apart from Tina savage, other artist on mavin records moves around with the label hummer bus.
Thank God for heavies on reekado.
Picture f them in the bus or you know......
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:

THESE GUYS HERE ARE CLAIMING DONJAZZY WARNED THEM NOT TO SHOW WEALTH... IF IT'S EVEN SO,IT'S A POLICY THAT'S FASHIONED TO SWINDLE THEM.

WHY THEN DID REEKADO SHOWS OFF PARENTS HOUSE HE ONLY ROOFED?

WHY DID HIS EMPLOYEES SHOWS OFF HOTEL ROOMS?
+ why does he show off his fleet of cars and lekki mansion.

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by UIA04(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
dammydrumz:
oh well i did, just want to bring your attention to the correct spelling wink
Have you ever heard of auto correct
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by adorablepepple(f): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
femi4:
Who doesn't know that you lack common sense
Daddy femi,your dumbness is out of this world.you need a brain fix
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Godled: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau / John Witherspoon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.