Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) (50112 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Is Don Jazzy A Slave Master? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by gbens2000(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy
wat are u saying,he was a notorious drug lord. undecided

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Anowax(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
prinsam30:
abeg make person elaborate me the real bone of contention here, because I can't still comprehend
My dear it will baffle you the way the present day youth thinks. Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by MrCork: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
HardMirror:

Geez! U funny man! Who told you I am in Nigeria? And what's the big deal about being in london. For all I care you could be a secondary schl student in a public schl somewhere in a village. grin

...OK U IN gHANA....but u=y do u people spend yor lzy time on other people moiney insted of goin to job centers?....or u people dont hav job centers in ghana?(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Did you just say that don jazzy is using his artists to make money for himself?

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by hob(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUST THEY FLAUNT IT
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
DrChukzy:
The writer of this crap need to be seriously flogged. Cos they dont flaunt their assets doesn't mean they dont have. When they flaunt it, You call them Kid! Huh?
The thing is that most Nigerians believe that if you don't flaunt you simply don't have.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by encryptjay(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
OP should tap sense jor!
Mavin is not where you come and sing, you also get to learn humbleness.
They know what they're doing.

2 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by iamdstar(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op na ppl like you dey cause problem for naija and dey let kwaruption plenty. is it a must you show off? The richest footballer in the whole world is Mathieu Flamini yet he doesnt even show off.

you need to wash and reset ur brain
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
MrCork:

...OK U IN gHANA....but u=y do u people spend yor lzy time on other people moiney insted of goin to job centers?....or u people dont hav job centers in ghana?(no ofeinse) undecided
Glad you did not deny being a secondary schl boy in a public school in a village. Run along kid wink

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Evina(f): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy

So you couldn't find someone decent, with a descent career for illustration?
Of course a notorious drug lord, assassin and rapist would be dumb to flaunt I'll gotten wealth!
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
blueseacats:
The thing is that most Nigerians believe that if you don't flaunt you simply don't have.
Imagine!
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Love the black finishing and smoked lights of tekno's ride cool

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Irreplaceable48(f): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op, see as I dey shake head 4 u?? So because d Mavin Crew dnt show off their assets on Public Media means they dey r being enslaved right? Do u knw how many endorsements Tiwa has?? Or will u tell me she can't boast of a fleet of cars even with those endorsements?? Reekado banks, Dija nd Korede are all GLO Ambassadors nd I believe u knw what that means! U dnt judge a book by its cover. Who knws; Reekado might actually be richer than Kesh (u never can tell!) I believe its only empty barrels dat make d loudest noise!
Dangote does nt come on social media to show off his wealth, does dat mean he doesn't have too Let's try nd be diplomatic 4 once biko

3 Likes

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by femi4: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Mavin goons comin for ya head OP

But u no lie man, jazzy na one self centered guy, wants all d cash for himself, pls wia are the cars he said he'll buy for his 'Children' @ d headies..yeye dey smell
you almost make sense
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by tico1212(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
That first photo of solidstar sha grin

U ehn. Kontinu
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by femi4: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
adorablepepple:
Who doesn't know Don jazzy uses people
Who doesn't know that you lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Grammyz:
What did you see...Buhahahaah
Nothing oo lipsrsealed
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
tico1212:

U ehn. Kontinu
cheesy
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by femi4: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
Babe, If you want the cucumber, come and collect it
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by HardMirror(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Love the black finishing and smoked lights of tekno's ride cool
Really nice.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Cokwologu(m): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
The reference about Pablo escobar, is mind blowing.. I learnt the guy spends $1000 weekly on rubber bands just to stash those huge monies, 60 milli dollars every month, that Guy no get chill...

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by hadura29(m): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
Artistes flaunt their wealth online you lot complain, they don't and you come up with baseless write-ups like this.

Btw if you truly believe Solidstar is richer than Tiwa Savage, you seriously need to have your head checked.

If a mumu can answer intelligently like this, Abeg shift make I collect form of mumu people wink...

Don't mind those confused people wanting celeb to show off, na by force?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Jok3r(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
amiskurie:
TIWA SAVAGE VS SOLIDSTAR

We are yet to see tiwa savage buy a home or posted pic of cars that belongs to her.
Just posing with the master's ride,hotel rooms and their staff bus.

Solidstar has things to show,expensive rides and home.and he doesn't own baseline records.

DR-SID VS OREZI VS SKALES

Dr Sid has been here for long with the master,he recently completed his home months ago.maybe we should credit that to his side job.

In almost two years,orezi bought a massive home in a prime area in Lagos.he has a range rover,a BMW X6 and more wonder wheels to his credit too.

Skales is a real hustler that never gives up easily,he quit his former label to join solidstar,and months after - he bought a massive home and upgrade his cars.

KOREDE BELLO VS TEKNO

grin cheesy grin This sounds like a joke sha.korede cruises around in the Marvin staff bus and always posing with his master chu's cars.

All tekno cars alone are worth in the area of 32M,he has a range rover sport,a Benz wagon,a pimped Honda sport car,BMW X6 and another newly acquired AMG Benz.we know how posh his room is too...all under MMMG

D'IJA VS CYNTHIA MORGAN

D'ija too like her colleagues cruises around in their Toyota hiace HUMMER BUS.

Cynthia Morgan is under jude's label,she recently acquired a range rover sport.

REEKADO BANKS VS LIL-KESH VS PATORANKING

Reekado banks once completed his parents home,he didn't start it for them.he also won Hyundai car for himself in the just concluded headies.he also poses with donjazzy's assets too.

Lil-kesh has everything to pose with,he his a proud owner of a range rover,a Toyota Avalon and a newly acquired Mercedes benz.he has often post pictures of his crib.

Patoranking was presented with a range rover before he started making good money for his label.he post pictures of his crib too.recently picture with ojomu KING of ajiran-land lekki for investment purposes.

MissyB3. Fynestboi Ijebabe

Airforce1 Abi I lie?

not necessary to show off if u av. sometimes lying low is gud
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
Artistes flaunt their wealth online you lot complain, they don't and you come up with baseless write-ups like this.

Btw if you truly believe Solidstar is richer than Tiwa Savage, you seriously need to have your head checked.
You are truly the last mumu of the chaolin temple
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by skilonque(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
SMH for OP, Just wondering when some people will learn to mind their business.
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by fuwatayo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok........ cheesy

drug money you don need to show off
DEA will come after you

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by jaybim: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:

As in ehn...I trip at dis op reasoning...dumb niggar with even "dumber" post.
Op have u eaten today?
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by bethelbrill(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
How many times have you seen Dangote, Bill Gate, Warren Buffet take pictures with their cars or houses?

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by TrumpDonald(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

What happened to it? Wetin u c? wink

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by tico1212(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

cheesy

No doubt you like huge egg plant.... hehe . Btw you look gorgeous miss unique. Wink

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by Oghumu1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yuneehk:
Is it his room or what did u see? Lol
Re: Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures) by amiskurie(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
DrChukzy:
The writer of this crap need to be seriously flogged. Cos they dont flaunt their assets doesn't mean they dont have. When they flaunt it, You call them Kid! Huh?
Abegi!

Why do they show off hotel rooms then?

Why did reekado shows off his parent home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k / Oba Elegushi At Davido's 26th Birthday Dinner, Davido's 2nd Daughter Spotted / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.