Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer (42205 Views)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by olatade(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
When they sense that a lawyer is not buyable or he is willing to deliver justice, they will look for malicious ways of discrediting the judge by saying he is bias and should not preside over thier case. Justice Umar is bold and should be allowed to tackle this looters.

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by 2n2k(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki knows that once Umar steps aside, the case is dead.

There are only two judges currently in CCT including Umar. If he steps down, there will be lack of quorum. The President will have to appoint another person. That new person will start the case all over again suo moto.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by greggng: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
The problems of most Nigerians is comprehension. All aligations against justice Danladi. Has been thrown in the dustbin and he has since been cleared. Those saying he is not competent are just waillers. Saraki should face the music no one is above the law

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by ElCapone(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
a corrupt judge of the federal republic of Nigeria with an on going investigation of corrupt practices against him by EFCC & also petitions of his corrupt practices both in the red chambers was given administrative bail by EFCC to handle a sensitive case as these,,,,,
Doesnt tht tell we Nigerians tht Danladi umar is playing the script of his paymasters & if he DELIVERS all investigations against him will be stopped & probably he will be rewarded financially by his paymasters.
This govt.of pmb has really insulted our weak judiciary system with all their wrongs since they came into power & the CJN is doing little or notn abt it,,,i weep for naija.
what then do u have to say abt ur hero saraTHIEF who is being tried? My advice to u wld be to cry 4 urself nt 9ja, afterall of what benefit wld ur cry be to nigerianz?

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
janellemonae:

I dont think we should be this happy that a judge is dismissing a credible claim, even if its against himself. Saraki also has a right to justice, no matter how much pple hate him. This judge has a case with the EFCC. The EFCC is prosecuting saraki and providing witnesses against him. He could very easily offer a quid pro quo.

At the very least, this is a conflict of interest. I think justice danladi umar should recuse himself from this case. This is not politics this is justice.

Nonsense comment. Are you not aware that EFCC has rejected commentaries that Umar has a case with it?

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Adeshizzy: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
If you say so............
Lol, if you say this anywhere in kwara state. Dude, Sorry is your name o

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Olushauneddy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
This bleaching judge go collect money from Saraki to buy some cream to rob body ooo!
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Amacaco: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
It is very clear that as long as Justice Danladi Umar is on the seat at the CCT, Saraki has lost the case because there is no fair hearing. So what Saraki's Lawyers are doing with all these motions and counter motions is to shop for grounds of Appeal and Justice Umar has given them a lorry full of those grounds. However, for the Government, APC and their supporters, it doesn't matter as long as Saraki is removed from the senate seat. By the time he finishes with his appeal, another person would have taken his place. For Apc and Government, the end justifies the means.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by ElCapone(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
gentleheart1:
Power sweet o the people really sponsoring the cct chairman must be very strong.

The foolish cct chairman should step aside and allow someone else handle the case.
while ur foolish hero saraki shld remain abi. Cunny man die, cunny man bury. It takes 2 to tangle.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Samakus(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Keneking:
Justice Umar, just ride on and please be quick ...we need to fumigate the national assembly fast grin

"Sit down Oluyede", Umar thundered!

Rapheal Oluyede has lost for the third time against CCT...just comparing him to Wenger comes to mind grin

Nwannaa, you get shares 4 the 10million naira wey dem talk say dem give the Chairman? The thing 2 sweet you nah. Meanwhile....

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is the lawyer related to orubebe?

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by saintmark88(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
First of all, Nigerians are blind to see the change that is happening in our country, When I looked at recent happenings in Japan and Ecuador, I thank God tht we don't have such natural disasters in our country, buh on a second thought, I weep because we are our own natural disasters, an alleged corrupt government political holder is on trial nd pple r calling it witch hunt??, Okay, Fine agreed, let's call it witch-hunt, buh is he guilty of wht he is been witch-hunted for??, shouldn't tht be the question Tht Nigerians should ask??, nd the best way to answer the question is in d court of law, let him go nd prove his innocence... Now to d matter at hand.... Let me ask all those attacking umar...if u were a judge and a man accused if stealing 10,000naira is brought to your court, as trial continued, d alleged asked u the judge to try urself l, judge urself n disqualify urself frm judging him, will you listen to him??. This is just a way to stall the trial, let's not forget that even Metuh has used same antics to try to stall his own trial, claiming that him n d judge were class mates, so these r cheap antics to stall their cases n mke d case span as long as possible until it is forgotten..... Buh little do they realize that it isn't business as usual, change is here, there's a new sheriff in town..... Let the purification Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense comment. Are you not aware that EFCC has rejected commentaries that Umar has a case with it?

Clearly im not aware he was never being investigated.I must stop reading false news on nairaland. U must be so nice in real life. Not.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by ayindejimmy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
gentleheart1:
Power sweet o the people really sponsoring the cct chairman must be very strong.

The foolish cct chairman should step aside and allow someone else handle the case.

So that Saraki can cook up some dirt on that one too?
When will you ppl understand that Saraki doesn't want to defend his case.

Everyone is ready, he's the one with the delay tactics

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by redcliff: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Keneking:
Justice Umar, just ride on and please be quick ...we need to fumigate the national assembly fast grin

"Sit down Oluyede", Umar thundered!

Rapheal Oluyede has lost for the third time against CCT...just comparing him to Wenger comes to mind grin

lmao.. fumigate

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by vicorange(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I dont like it when sentiments rule our judgments, in as much as I am ok with the trials of politicians on there corrupt practices, the investigation and trials should be institutional and overboard of every political office holder whether current or past politicians.

For our information, the budget signing is been delayed by pmb due to, saraki's trial. according to apc inner caucus saraki must be removed b4 our budget is passed.

the same pmb was alleged to own several houses and businesses outside his declared ones at the cct.

its a pity that nigeria can never get anything right for once, we have allowed religion and tribalism to choke our reasoning. am from the east but, I believe that what's good for the gander is equally good for the goose.

Amaechi, tinubu, pmb, obj, gej, sanusi, ibb, fashola etc should face the same trial genuinely.

I cry for our youths, everything isn't politics, there's a big difference between politics and governance.
Am not here for pdp or apc this country need revolution, period.

You are right in your submission, just that if PMB must follow your advice, there'll not be enough hands to work with. That's why it's got to be in phases. If previous regimes had fought corruption in their own little way, probably some you mentioned above would've been taken care of. So let's support PMB to do his own little till he's out of the office so that someone else continues from there. Don't worry about it being one sided, as long as they are guilty of the charges and innocent ones are not punished, though in some cases, that is inevitable. Whatever the case may be we must be praying for reduction in corruption cases to send the right signals to those who are still aspiring and getting ready to take over from them. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Excuzeme: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:
Danladi Umar should do the needful, the integrity of the CCT is at stake.

Must Umar be in charge of the proceedings?
Or is this because the fed govt freed him through Efcc now he's paying in kind. Wash my back I wash your back.

Justice Umar has been CLEARED and FREED of any allegation since December 2014, under President Goodluck Jonathan!
Use Google, if you dont have a TV! undecided undecided

What else do you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by 9jatriot(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Of course they know. They want to derail the process. They have paid been to do this.
A group of journalists, particularly from major newspapers in the country who parade themselves as "special reporters" and "select newsmen", a little over two weeks ago solicited and collected a N2 million bribe from the newly elected Senate President, Bukola Saraki, with the intent of laundering his image in the media.
>>
>> The front line journalists who champion the extortion scheme for the "special reporters" are: Sunday Aborisade of the Punch Newspaper and Henry Umoru of Vanguard.
>>
>> Even worrisome is the fact that these journalists, numbering eight have constituted themselves into a cabal that works in concert with the Senate President's media team to skew their stories to suit Senator Saraki's political interest.
>>
>> Only last week, Special Adviser on Print Media to the Senate President, Chuks Okocha, graciously flaunted a bribe which he handed personally to the "special reporters" alongside a skewed press statement issued from a meeting which held between the Senate President and a delegation from the Central Bank of Nigeria led by its Governor, Godwin Emefiele, an event that was covered by the media.
>>
>> Investigations revealed that the conduct of some Special Assistants on the Media team of the Senate President has emboldened the sheer arrogance displayed by these "special reporters" whose greed for monetary benefits have clogged their sense of morality and Professionalism.
Clearly determined to build upon their stash, the "special reporters" numbering eight, over two weeks ago collected a N2m bribe from the senate president for an interview whose contents were edited by the media team.
>>
>> The reporters, also in their bid to curry favours from the office of the Senate President and his Media team, have resorted to extreme means towards ensuring that they create disaffection by any means necessary between Senate President Bukola Saraki of the All Progressive Congress and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu who belongs to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party.
>>
>> Investigations further revealed that the desperate show of pretentious loyalty by the so called "special reporters" is done just so as to create crisis between the leadership of the senate, and from which they would be beneficiaries.
>>
>> Last week Wednesday, The Punch's Sunday Aborisade, one of the beneficiaries of the N2m bribe, skewed a story to portray the Deputy Senate President in bad light. In the story, he had reported that the Deputy Senate President said Boko Haram had worsened under the administration of President Buhari.

Recall that other media houses had in their separate stories quoted Ekweremadu in actual context, where-in the Deputy Senate President had urged Nigerians and the International community to support President Buhari in the fight against Boko Haram.

Reacting to the development, the Special Adviser on Media to the Deputy Senate President, Uche Anichukwu, in a statement issued on Thursday, described the intent behind the story as "devious."

He said: “The fact that out of the 75-man Senate Press Corps, representing various media houses, which were present at the function, only one medium sensationally skewed its statement out of context, while a second medium copied the same story without a byline (name of reporter), tells the whole story of a devious intent”.
OrlandoOwoh:

If you want to know the power of a judge, enter their court and misbehave of your phone rings. They may ask you to stand till the end of the proceeding. The judge is to the court what the landlord is to their house.
https://www.nairaland.com/2454318/how-journalists-allegedly-collected-n2m
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by therealtunji(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abeg any of these guruguru media dey show this trial live?
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by RashKhan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Good job by Danladi

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I dont like it when sentiments rule our judgments, in as much as I am ok with the trials of politicians on there corrupt practices, the investigation and trials should be institutional and overboard of every political office holder whether current or past politicians.

For our information, the budget signing is been delayed by pmb due to, saraki's trial. according to apc inner caucus saraki must be removed b4 our budget is passed.

the same pmb was alleged to own several houses and businesses outside his declared ones at the cct.

its a pity that nigeria can never get anything right for once, we have allowed religion and tribalism to choke our reasoning. am from the east but, I believe that what's good for the gander is equally good for the goose.

Amaechi, tinubu, pmb, obj, gej, sanusi, ibb, fashola etc should face the same trial genuinely.

I cry for our youths, everything isn't politics, there's a big difference between politics and governance.
Am not here for pdp or apc this country need revolution, period.
I have always maintained on this forum that APC=PDP=Corruption. I wonder why our youths are not seeing this? I crossed my fingers watching events as it onfolds. For those busy taking sides while the politicians are mortgaging our future, pity.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki ,am just lafing hahahahahahahha,u cnt eat ur cake and av it|u betray ur party men and tink u will sleep wit two eyes close?lailai it can nt happen o.if u av allow a free contest btw u and lawan as against ur party decision and stance,it will av been better,look at dogara for example,e did d same ting bt e has been forgiven becos e allow contest wit femi bt in ur own case u wnt to prove smart|saraki apc are ready to sacrifice dt position of senate president if it most b u dt will continue to lead dem in d red chamber|

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Excuzeme: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amacaco:
It is very clear that as long as Justice Danladi Umar is on the seat at the CCT, Saraki has lost the case because[b] there is no fair hearing[/b]. So what Saraki's Lawyers are doing with all these motions and counter motions is to shop for grounds of Appeal and Justice Umar has given them a lorry full of those grounds. However, for the Government, APC and their supporters, it doesn't matter as long as Saraki is removed from the senate seat. By the time he finishes with his appeal, another person would have taken his place. For Apc and Government, the end justifies the means.

So, all these RECKLESS MOTIONS that are designed to stall this case for the next four years is what you call "fair-hearing"?

Be fair to yourself now?

Tell me what "motion/excuse" still remains under the sun, that Saraki has not employed or which Court in the land has Saraki not run to, just to ensure that his Trial is discontinued?

Why is it so difficult to just put your evidence on the table and defend your integrity?
That is if Saraki's conscience is not already condemning him

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by MUNDI007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't know him to well (danladi umar) but from the way he's handling this case I know justice will be done at the end of the day. And when he's done with Mr Saraki I think Dino should be the next person #occupynas

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by TijaniAbu: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Achuwa1:
a corrupt judge of the federal republic of Nigeria with an on going investigation of corrupt practices against him by EFCC & also petitions of his corrupt practices both in the red chambers was given administrative bail by EFCC to handle a sensitive case as these,,,,,
Doesnt tht tell we Nigerians tht Danladi umar is playing the script of his paymasters & if he DELIVERS all investigations against him will be stopped & probably he will be rewarded financially by his paymasters.
This govt.of pmb has really insulted our weak judiciary system with all their wrongs since they came into power & the CJN is doing little or notn abt it,,,i weep for naija.

Thank you. Danladi Umar is as crooked and corrupt as Lamorde that Buhari is shielding and hiding. Saraki is innocent and Buhari knows it, however Danladi is following prewritten script of guilt drafted by Osinbajo and El Rufai. His iliteracy gives him away. The only way to halt Nigeria's retrogression is to change change
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by HARDDON: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
TippyTop:

Would you submit yourself to any constituted authority when the umpire is this biased?

Wonder!
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by krak101(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
modath:

Thought Saraki claimed he is now "happy" that Supreme court ruled against him so he could show his "enemies" up & his "sympathizers" are positive that he is "innocent" & a victim of persecution, why then is he running away from an opportunity to present the fact of his case?!! cool

Guess there is no way to positively spin making 50x seperate deposits in one day when one isn't a wholesale commodities trader in a major market!!!

Ben Murray Bruce come and see common sense deduction. 1 chilled malt for you sister

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by eLcastro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
Haaaaa

This matter is really getting serious oooooo

calmly waiting for Saraki e-warriors ( TANTUMERGO007 & co ) to present some unrealistic points in defence of this shameless Senate president
are u really this stupid.? Or u haven't bin to a court proceedings b4...judges shoutin on lawyers to sit down or even ordered out is normally na...what's unrealistic there.,anyway i guess it's the 1st tym u followin a court case..what's worst is u evn jus followin it online...try visitin a court.,u can go to a court sit nd watch proceedings..dey don't bite..ok
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
eLcastro:
are u really this stupid.? Or u haven't bin to a court proceedings b4...judges shoutin on lawyers to sit down or even ordered out is normally na...what's unrealistic there.,anyway i guess it's the 1st tym u followin a court case..what's worst is u evn jus followin it online...try visitin a court.,u can go to a court sit nd watch proceedings..dey don't bite..ok

quoting the law made by these demonic law makers,
spilling shit at me

continue. I dey watch U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Buhari: Bandits Killed Katsina Farmers Out Of Revenge / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.