Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer (42419 Views)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by darvic1515(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I dont like it when sentiments rule our judgments, in as much as I am ok with the trials of politicians on there corrupt practices, the investigation and trials should be institutional and overboard of every political office holder whether current or past politicians.

For our information, the budget signing is been delayed by pmb due to, saraki's trial. according to apc inner caucus saraki must be removed b4 our budget is passed.

the same pmb was alleged to own several houses and businesses outside his declared ones at the cct.

its a pity that nigeria can never get anything right for once, we have allowed religion and tribalism to choke our reasoning. am from the east but, I believe that what's good for the gander is equally good for the goose.

Amaechi, tinubu, pmb, obj, gej, sanusi, ibb, fashola etc should face the same trial genuinely.

I cry for our youths, everything isn't politics, there's a big difference between politics and governance.
Am not here for pdp or apc this country need revolution, period.
bro u spoke my mind, I was arguing with someone today that nigeria future is at stake, all of them are thief, we need a new set of people, we're just playing politics of old wine inside a new bottle, all of the have something hidden, saraki's case is just an eye opener, they knew all dis b4, they were just tackling him base on his bias ways to senate president. All of them stole. We need a NEW NIGERIA shikena.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by olisaEze(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2016
shamsuRana:
yes...

question: If money is the root of all evil,how come they ask for it in Churches and Mosques?

"Love of money" n not "money" is the root of evil. Read the Bible urself, dnt quote wht u hear from others.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by TheAdvocate(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Zombies with their double standards. Saraki should resign because of the allegation of corruption against him but Danladi Umar the CCT chairman should not resign because of the allegation of corruption against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.