Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer (42204 Views)

Agabi Begs Umar Over Oluyede’s Behavior / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by tottinova: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
No matter what Saraki is planning,
His space in kuje has been purchased

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by DaBullIT(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Biased Umpire ?

Thats why your people are protesting for him even when Yorubas want nothing more than to see Saraki used as a scapegoat all for Nigerians to have faith in the fight against corruption

We do not celebrate mediocrity and we definitely do not support corruption , but more importantly , we do not see the bias in the umpire's recor

Thank you and please fukkkkkk off
TippyTop:

Would you submit yourself to any constituted authority when the umpire is this biased?

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by TippyTop(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Biased Umpire ?

Thats why your people are protesting for him even when Yorubas want nothing more than to see Saraki used as a scapegoat all for Nigerians to have faith in the fight against corruption

We do not celebrate mediocrity and we definitely do not support corruption , but more importantly , we do not see the bias in the umpire's recor

@emboldened
How many people from Edo joined the protest? Care telling me how you knew my people protested?
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by gentleheart1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:

Did Saraki who is on trial step aside and allow someone else who is not on trial make laws for you?

You are not concerned about what affects you otherwise you would have being protesting for Saraki to hand over and face his trial you are here sympathizing with someone that has contributed immensely to the kind of Nigeria we have now

I am against corruption but I hate injustice and biased people, as far am concerned Saraki has not been treated fairly.

All I am saying is the idiot Umar is a disgrace to the justice system, imagine a corrupt idiot sitting to judge a case that has to do with corruption.

I am not stupid Apc can deceive rest of Nigerians but I won't be deceived, to he'll with y'all 2019 you hypocrites will be booted out.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by gentleheart1(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Biased Umpire ?

You do not support what if I hear, we Nigerians would love you to use Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola as scapegoats then we can take you all serious.

Nonsense hypocrites, did Umar collect 10 million bribe or not? Why is he still been allowed to be the chairman of cct?

Fighting corruption indeed y'all should fuckkkk off jare, rotten things.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by lawrenzooo: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
And why is Saraki so scared of this Umar guy? A clear conscience fears no accusation. Umar as a judge is at liberty to either step down or go ahead provided no part of the constitution stood against him. So if he chooses not to step down. I don't see any wrong in it.

PEREP:
Why is Umar hell bent on trying Saraki? If there is nothing personal, hand it over to another Judge.

This is what happens when a judicial arm of government have one of its courts under the Presidency.

Drama still plenty and we are watching

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by lawrenzooo: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Well we were told he didn't collect.

gentleheart1:

You do not support what if I hear, we Nigerians would love you to use Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola as scapegoats then we can take you all serious.

Nonsense hypocrites, did Umar collect 10 million bribe or not? Why is he still been allowed to be the chairman of cct?

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by PEREP: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
lawrenzooo:
And why is Saraki so scared of this Umar guy? A clear conscience fears no accusation. Umar as a judge is at liberty to either step down or go ahead provided no part of the constitution stood against him. So if he chooses not to step down. I don't see any wrong in it.

This is not a case of ffear but fair hearing. This case is far from that and it is glaring when you put this sidee by side with same case answered by Tinubu.

Umar has not seek a review of his judgement as per Tinubu to be seen as a fair judge but decided to see Saraki's case witth a different view.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by DaBullIT(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Allur y'all are the same to me
TippyTop:

@emboldened
How many people from Edo joined the protest? Care telling me how you knew my people protested?
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by mujahib6199(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Even to the petitioner hear, is this not stupid?
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by seunajia: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Why didn't Justice Danladi charge the tout for contempt of court. IMO, he's handling these guys with kid gloves. It is unethical, criminal, in fact, for a lawyer to seen to disobey the orders of a court.

Send your objections to the NJC!

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by gentleheart1(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
PEREP:

This is not a case of ffear but fair hearing. This case is far from that and it is glaring when you put this sidee by side with same case answered by Tinubu.

Umar has not seek a review of his judgement as per Tinubu to be seen as a fair judge but decided to see Saraki's case witth a different view.

Thank God o u noticed too that the Umar is biased like he has some sort of hatred against Saraki, maybe Saraki offended him in the past.

Or perhaps he has been givien a deadline by Tinubu to get Saraki kicked out of the Senate.

This is obviously not a corruption case anymore it's obviously a witchhunt.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by DaBullIT(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
When una wan get sense

We Nnigerians ? i thought you belong to the Eastern division of wailers and haters?

Fashola was not named by Panama leaks neither has he been indicted yet and he's been in power for over 8 years

Tinubu was tried and not found guilty

Amaechi is hated because of his alliance with PMB

Ever wailing was a hit
back to back

From Online indictment of Fashola to the Hhate for Jagaban

Oh baebae , If you want these people as scape goats , Go and catch them
gentleheart1:

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by searay(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Bias? What does that say about Saraki's refusal to step down despite the accusations made against him? Shouldn't the lawmaker be held to higher standards of probity?
If he step aside and in the end he is cleared, what will happen? Will be given back his seat?
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by danot1030: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
Saraki lawyer thought he was in Kwara State or senate chamber.

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Gamesmart: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Well done, Judge Umar.

Instead of going through the case Sarathief's lawyers are looking for any way to delay the trial and his inevitable jailing by making any motion.

They will next move a motion that the Judge is not black enough to have jurisdiction just to waste time.

They want it to be like a 15 year case like Dariye.

Well done, Umar. Tell him to "Sit Down".

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by 989900: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
'I say sit down!' cheesy

The lawyer was way outta line.

Scenes like this happen in our courts, especially the lower courts.

The judge didn't apply finesse; he needs to take some 'Jegarphy' courses.

It is easy for the judge to lose his cool and calm with all the drama Saraki, the NASS, and the 80-90 lawyers got on him -- he is human, he was just about commencing 'cross-witnessing' when the loquacious lawyer started off . . . yarning EFCC yada, yada, yada, . . .

The CCT judge is partly part of the prosecution in this case i.e. the CCT is the prosecuting arm of the CCB -- can't be entirely neutral as y'all would want to assume.

Pa Chukwudi44, over to you.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by undigeh: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think Saraki has plenty plenty supporters in the NASS , since all means to evade trial failed, he should contemplate using his supporters to impeach the President and his vice.

This one would transform him into the President of Nigeria. Idiot !
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by jaybee(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
princemillla:

Even at that sis mi, efcc has not been making sense of recent. Those accusations were not backed up with evident, just says.

My fear is, saraki might walk free

Don't fear anything; the lawyers asked the CCB witnesses (EFCC) irrelevant questions and they got irrelevant answers. that's all. that is why we have judges to sift the chaff and the grain. when CCB lawyers will ask their questions to the man in the dock, that's when we will hear the crux of the matter.

in short the arraignment of saraki is not because of petitions received from the public; it is about the assets he owns and refuse to declare contrary to the provisions of the CCA. After it is concluded that saraki willfully refused to declare the assets he owned, the source of those assets will then be established. The law is patient.

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by lawrenzooo: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
The chairman cannot just come out to say his court aired without claims to back it up legally.

Talking about fair hearing the judiciary is not an institution that can easily be monopolised that's why the constitution allow judgment to be appealed and challenged upto the supreme Court.

Prosecuting counsel is only speculating that justice Umar would not be fair as a result of his romance with EFCC with no evidence to back it up. And the judiciary work with evidence no rumours.

PEREP:

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by bender79: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
gentleheart1:

I am against corruption but I hate injustice and biased people, as far am concerned Saraki has not been treated fairly.

All I am saying is the idiot Umar is a disgrace to the justice system, imagine a corrupt idiot sitting to judge a case that has to do with corruption.

I am not stupid Apc can deceive rest of Nigerians but I won't be deceived, to he'll with y'all 2019 you hypocrites will be booted out.
You are a wailer simple.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by princemillla(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
jaybee:

Don't fear anything; the lawyers asked the CCB witnesses (EFCC) irrelevant questions and they got irrelevant answers. that's all. that is why we have judges to sift the chaff and the grain. when CCB lawyers will ask their questions to the man in the dock, that's when we will hear the crux of the matter.

in short the arraignment of saraki is not because of petitions received from the public; it is about the assets he owns and refuse to declare contrary to the provisions of the CCA. After it is concluded that saraki willfully refused to declare the assets he owned, the source of those assets will then be established. The law is patient.

I love your clarification... At some point the defense lawyer made the whole story looks like he's(saraki) being trial for just for the pension and damage at the Société bank. Thanks for reminding me of his false asset declaration.

Judicial system need adjustment

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by gentleheart1(f): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
bender79:
You are a wailer simple.

And you are a what?

Shame that u support a party that is full of propangada,lies,mischief and confusion.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by labrinthy: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I dont like it when sentiments rule our judgments, in as much as I am ok with the trials of politicians on there corrupt practices, the investigation and trials should be institutional and overboard of every political office holder whether current or past politicians.

For our information, the budget signing is been delayed by pmb due to, saraki's trial. according to apc inner caucus saraki must be removed b4 our budget is passed.

the same pmb was alleged to own several houses and businesses outside his declared ones at the cct.

its a pity that nigeria can never get anything right for once, we have allowed religion and tribalism to choke our reasoning. am from the east but, I believe that what's good for the gander is equally good for the goose.

Amaechi, tinubu, pmb, obj, gej, sanusi, ibb, fashola etc should face the same trial genuinely.

I cry for our youths, everything isn't politics, there's a big difference between politics and governance.
Am not here for pdp or apc this country need revolution, period.
you are sensible. Unlike some folks here who have allowed tribalism to destroy their brain cells.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by aresa: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is total disrespect for the court and the sitting judge.

Must the judge shout several times for you to sit down or obey his command in his court?

The judge should have sent the disrespectful layer to jail for contempt...
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by hush15: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
Goke7:
Saraki is playing so dirty mhen, but I thought they said the prosecutor is loosing the case, what is saraki's fear all about?

Those calling for his resignation are right after all, must he intimidate the court?

That's your opinion. Do you think the FG is playing fair? The only reason people are in support of government is because they hear huge figures that they don't have or wished they had and think everything is illegitimate.

EFCC, CCB, Presidency are equally playing dirty. Well, all na time. Truth will always prevail.

This is supposed to be a false asset declaration trial, not criminal or corruption trial as we observing, so it tells us everything is scripted as they are not asking the right question.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by adehab: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dmillionaire:
I dont like it when sentiments rule our judgments, in as much as I am ok with the trials of politicians on there corrupt practices, the investigation and trials should be institutional and overboard of every political office holder whether current or past politicians.

For our information, the budget signing is been delayed by pmb due to, saraki's trial. according to apc inner caucus saraki must be removed b4 our budget is passed.

the same pmb was alleged to own several houses and businesses outside his declared ones at the cct.

its a pity that nigeria can never get anything right for once, we have allowed religion and tribalism to choke our reasoning. am from the east but, I believe that what's good for the gander is equally good for the goose.

Amaechi, tinubu, pmb, obj, gej, sanusi, ibb, fashola etc should face the same trial genuinely.

I cry for our youths, everything isn't politics, there's a big difference between politics and governance.
Am not here for pdp or apc this country need revolution, period.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by josite: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
umar should step aside. he is taking things too personal.a judge must consider all applications before him and decides one way or the other. the unruly lawyer be reported by the minister of justice to the legal practitioners disciplinary committee.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by damesilver(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
shamsuRana:
yes...

question: If money is the root of all evil,how come they ask for it in Churches and Mosques?

MONEY is not the root of all evil. It is the LOVE of money that is; just like the love of any other thing else that is base.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by peekeny(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
I really like the #sensability of this judge-Umar Danladi ...
This Saraki has really embezelled a large percentage of our Money here in Kwara state, how will a governor be in possession of up to 17 trillion and by the special grace of God- Jail will visit him and his fellow embezellers/thieves.
Re: Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer by PEREP: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
lawrenzooo:
The chairman cannot just come out to say his court aired without claims to back it up legally.

Talking about fair hearing the judiciary is not an institution that can easily be monopolised that's why the constitution allow judgment to be appealed and challenged upto the supreme Court.

Prosecuting counsel is only speculating that justice Umar would not be fair as a result of his romance with EFCC with no evidence to back it up. And the judiciary work with evidence no rumours.

The admittance of error on Tinubu's case without effort to insist a review is not enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Buhari: Bandits Killed Katsina Farmers Out Of Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.