Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? (2221 Views)

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by hopefulLandlord: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
wolesmile:
Recently I started falling in love with akintom too.

he's actually one of the best

its just that he uses such a high level of intellect and knowledge that his opponents might miss his message entirely at times

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by realmindz: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
sonoflucifer,..the guy's repartee is hilarious
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by obisco4u: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like your story. The people you call unbelievers are we who refuse to be brainwashed anymore by what I call Allywood (Adams story), Mollywood(Moses story) and Jollywood (from Jesus story) and of course Gollywood (try and gues that).

You know most Hollywood movies and their storylines are so incredible that you can almost believe them as factual. It showcases the height of the creativity and complexity of human imagination.

This christianity people believed as truth for thousands of years is one of such complex creations of the human mind, a story not different from the one developed in Hollywood studios.

I just hope more people get to discover this fact just as you have.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by DoctorAlien(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
None of them. The most intelligent ones among them hold their peace when superior arguments meet theirs. Others resort to ranting and throwing obscenities in a bid to lend credence to their weak arguments.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Deicide: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
DoctorAlien:
None of them. The most intelligent ones among them hold their peace when superior arguments meet theirs. Others resort to ranting and throwing obscenities in a bid to lend credence to their weak arguments.
And this rubbish applies only to.......
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by frank317: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Logic boy, pleaton, cold...these are the guys the piqued my interest when i got here and made me accept true identity.

but in recent times i look forward to posts from: Agentofallah, PastorAIO, SOL

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eventhough i don't want 2 comment.To mention few that i can write their monikers now.I love posts from wilgrea7(i love how he respond to post especially christian related post),joseph1013(simply intelligent),pastoraio(i throway salute 4 him),and truthman2015 or so that his threads are usually anti-islamic(that is when i was an ex-muslim and christian convert).let me stop here jare.
Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by HappyPagan: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section? by Ihedinobi3: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2018
DoctorAlien is quite right. I haven't met a single antichristian on this forum who is "intelligent enough" to actually face down real theistic arguments. Ad hominem, straw man fallacies, and red herrings are some of the most popular techniques I find any of them deploying any time we engage. To actually address Christian arguments as is has never been possible for the ones I have spoken with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderful Igbo Worship Song / Was Jesus Created? / An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.