Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows (117039 Views)

Call Me For Your Sliding And Casement Windows With Tower 5mm Materials / Call Me For Your Sliding And Casement Windows With Tower 5mm Materials / plastering and installation of casement windows burglary & Net 4 a Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Abdomox: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello,

I sent mail to lifelightproperties@outlook.com, but it bounced back.

Kindly share your whatsapp details or other mail you can be reached.

Thanks.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello,

Thanks.
but you have sent email to my lifelightproperties@outlook.com and incase this my whatsapp number 08182481552 you can also reach me on 08114018823 glo line

thanks
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
Still available
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 13, 2019
HsLBroker:
Still available
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2019
HsLBroker:
Still available

Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Call 08114018823 for more info
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello,

Thanks.
replied
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
HsLBroker:
but you have sent email to my lifelightproperties@outlook.com and incase this my whatsapp number 08182481552 you can also reach me on 08114018823 glo line

thanks
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2019
HsLBroker:
Still available
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
still available for sale
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 24, 2019
HsLBroker:
Still available
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
still available for sale
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by nokia46: 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
pls give me quotation for these casement with blue glass & net.
pls respond ASAP

Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Our new project

Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by kayusely70(m): 4:25am On Feb 09, 2019
What is the cost of 5/4 tower aluminium casement window with net embedded, thanks
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2019
kayusely70:
What is the cost of 5/4 tower aluminium casement window with net embedded, thanks
tower is N45k, standard tower is N35k (pls note standard tower mean imported) thanks
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
nokia46:
pls give me quotation for these casement with blue glass & net.

pls respond ASAP
thanks for your interest and comment sir, i will like to know if with burglary or without burglary, tower or tower standard pls i need your respond as soon as possible, to enable me send your quote sir
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by kayusely70(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
HsLBroker:
tower is N45k, standard tower is N35k (pls note standard tower mean imported) thanks
Thanks
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
kayusely70:
Thanks
you welcome@kayusely
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by nokia46: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
HsLBroker:
thanks for your interest and comment sir, i will like to know if with burglary or without burglary, tower or tower standard pls i need your respond as soon as possible, to enable me send your quote sir

without burglary & tower
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Slim101(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello Broker, please I need your opinion on this.

My building is constructed with red brick which are 6 inches. I did casement windows in some of the places and decided with my Aluminium guy and bricklayer to instal burglar proofs (for casements)?after nets because of space of the the 6inch bricks. But the Aluminium guy is insisting that we instal burglar proofs before nets, saying it will not be possible to repair nets when there’s new for repairs. Do I that will meen I have to make adjustments on the burglar proofs again which is extra cost.
Is this claim true that you can never instal burglar proofs after net?
I want to believe the Aluminium guy doesn’t wants to do the nets now probably because he needs more time. He might just want me to just go ahead with bricklayers first so save him more time.
What’s your opinion about casements/nets/burglar proofs? Thanks.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Slim101:
Hello Broker, please I need your opinion on this.

My building is constructed with red brick which are 6 inches. I did casement windows in some of the places and decided with my Aluminium guy and bricklayer to instal burglar proofs (for casements)?after nets because of space of the the 6inch bricks. But the Aluminium guy is insisting that we instal burglar proofs before nets, saying it will not be possible to repair nets when there’s new for repairs. Do I that will meen I have to make adjustments on the burglar proofs again which is extra cost.
Is this claim true that you can never instal burglar proofs after net?
I want to believe the Aluminium guy doesn’t wants to do the nets now probably because he needs more time. He might just want me to just go ahead with bricklayers first so save him more time.
What’s your opinion about casements/nets/burglar proofs? Thanks.
sir, good morning, sorry for the delay sir in reply you, i was very busy, this is simply sir, the professional way to do this is that from inside the, burglary, net and basement last to the outside, from outside is casement, net then burglary, so the net need to be install before burglary proof sir, pls note, because this 6inches bricks, the burglary must be the ones that will be install with some little space, so that net can be repair without stress in the future thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Happy new week everyone
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Still available for sale
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
HsLBroker:
Call 08114018823 for more info
Re: Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.