Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

7 Subtle Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Subtle Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You (1086 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Subtle Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
All women are very different. So one woman’s flirty mannerisms might be another woman’s normal pattern of behavior. So what’s a guy to do?

It turns out, most women give off signals that will give you the “I want you” vibe or the “I think we can be really good friends” vibe.

This 7 subtle signs will help you distinguish which vibes you might be getting.

1. She comes to a date with a short skirt or a short gown.

2. She lays her head on your shoulders or laps. (This is a very popular sex trick!)

3. She tells you in your house she wants to sleep and you shouldn’t disturb.

4. She loses off some buttons on her shirt (she wants you to feel aroused and make a move).

5. She tells you to play a song and she starts dancing.

6. She gives you “the look” (pupils dilated, upper lids fully retracted, while the bottom lids push up).

7. And, finally, she isn’t on her phone.

You're free to add or remove
Re: 7 Subtle Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by damseyl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
radarada sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Subtle Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by obiorathesubtle: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
and just when you want to put the brother inside.. She'll give one dirty excuse..

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Asks Questions About You But Doesn't Approach You? / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.