Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79262 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by PentiumProf: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

No doubt ,Obiano is a visionary and a hardworking technocrat. The man knows what Anambra needs but he has financial challenges. Yes,Obi did some wonderful foundational work in Anambra to give Obiano a smooth start but believe me when I said this....Obiano administrative skills are better than Obis'. Yes,Obi is very frugal but Obiano is more equipped both in financial and human management. Obi himself said " I want somebody who will surpass my achievements" . There you have it,Akpokuedike.
Seconded every anambra son is aware that willie obiano is continuing from where obi stopped
So far i am impressed with Obiano's achievements
I am aware that if not for the fall in oil prices obiano could have performed better than all the Nigerian governors elected since 99
My problem is when some ingrates try to drag obi into the mud by saying that he achieved nothing
But these ingrates don't understand that if obi had not laid the foundation obiano wouldn't have recorded this progress we are witnessing
Finally thank God for the gift of obi and Obiano

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Scholes007:
What you said is no were close to fact. Don't think you are the only person that have traveled to or had contact with ndi ebonyi...you should take note of the saying "Onye na way ya", everyone cannot be loud mouthed, boastful or egocentric.
Nwanne leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by FKO81(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
PentiumProf:

Seconded every anambra son is aware that willie obiano is continuing from where obi stopped
I am aware that if not for the fall in oil prices obiano could have performed better than all the Nigerian governors elected since 99
My problem is when some ingrates try to drag obi into the mud by saying that he achieved nothing
But these ingrates don't understand that if obi had not laid the foundation obiano wouldn't have recorded this progress we are witnessing
With love bro

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AmericanQuarter: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just got some good news that Dr. Godwin Maduka has acquired large expance of land at the Millennium city- Awka to develop highrise buildings for high profile office spaces/event centers! This is part of his effort to replicate in Awka what he did below in his villa.

13 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OreMI22: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
PentiumProf:

[size=14pt]Obi definitely did a lot to pull Anambra from the brink of failed state where rogue godfathers and Obasanjo simply shared the state's resources at parties with underage girls.

Obiano is a seasoned administrator and has a clear vision what is needed for a state to develop. Obi kind of knows education,health etc are important for a society to develop, but didn't really understand how it worked with enabling environment and bold infrastructure improvement. Above all, we will remain eternally grateful to Obi for giving us Obiano.

Secondly, Obi was considered Ojukwu's political son and he should have known the importance of Ojukwu to Ndigbo.He very well became a governor due to Ojukwu's endorsement of his character. I think Obi goofed when he left APGA and then started bad mouthing his own very successor! Thus, many of his die-hard supporters simply left him in disillusion & disgust. The same thing happened to Ngige when he joined APC and the same thing would happen to Obiano if he dares to leave APGA for APC.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by PentiumProf: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
FKO81:

With love bro
Keep it up on the pictures you post
FKO81 anambradota oreMi22 Yyeske asha81(the chief whip) Odenigboaroli investnow2013 americanQuater and all anambra sons and daughters on this forum whom i failed to mention
You all are worthy anambra ambadsadors

8 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Just got some good news that Dr. Godwin Maduka has acquired large expance of land at the Millennium city- Awka to develop highrise buildings for high profile office spaces/event centers! This is part of his effort to replicate in Awka what he did below in his villa.
this is big news! God help all sons/daughters of igboland as we develop her.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by ak47mann(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
men this is extra ordinary glass sky scriber cool

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by nonsobaba: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2016
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Obi definitely did a lot to pull Anambra from the brink of failed state where rogue godfathers and Obasanjo simply shared the state's resources at parties with underage girls.

Obiano is a seasoned administrator and has a clear vision what is needed for a state to develop. Obi kind of knows education,health etc are important for a society to develop, but didn't really understand how it worked with enabling environment and bold infrastructure improvement. Above all, we will remain eternally grateful to Obi for giving us Obiano.

Secondly, Obi was considered Ojukwu's political son and he should have known the importance of Ojukwu to Ndigbo.He very well became a governor due to Ojukwu's endorsement of his character. I think Obi goofed when he left APGA and then started bad mouthing his own very successor! Thus, many of his die-hard supporters simply left him in disillusion & disgust. The same thing happened to Ngige when he joined APC and the same thing would happen to Obiano if he dares to leave APGA for APC.
[/size]
Mr man, i don't know who is feeding you with lies that Obiano wants to join APC but you need to stop rebroadcasting the lies of enemies. Rest assured that nothing like that will happen. Obiano is APGA and APGA is Obiano.

6 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by nonsobaba: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
He should have built this edifice in Awka. I don't know which corporate bodies will occupy this mammoth office inside that village. He should have built this in Awka and then built something more modest in umuchukwu. This building is not in sync with the environment of a rural setting like umuchukwu. I don't understand this waste of funds.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AmericanQuarter: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
nonsobaba:
He should have built this edifice in Awka. I don't know which corporate bodies will occupy this mammoth office inside that village. He should have built this in Awka and then built something more modest in umuchukwu. This building is not in sync with the environment of a rural setting like umuchukwu. I don't understand this waste of funds.

What he is developing at Umuchukwu is an international medical research center that will attract the world to Anambra. Besides Umuchukwu is not far from the capital territory. What he is about to develop in Awka is a world class high rise office buildings/event centers. It is all good!

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by meccuno: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2016
nonsobaba:
even if the building was erected in a slum, what it would do is to attract investment to the community and am glad its done in the early stages of anambras developmental growth. No need congesting awka let these areas grow at their own pace.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by investnow2013: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2016
meccuno:
even if the building was erected in a slum, what it would do is to attract investment to the community and am glad its done in the early stages of anambras developmental growth. No need congesting awka let these areas grow at their own pace.
Anambra people are doing well in leading and showing others how to develop their communities without waiting for the govt!!!
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by ak47mann(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2016
Please tell me at the level of development in Anambra state I can confess due to my nature as someone that always stand with the truth.. Time ago I was passing uga heading towards ekwurumiri to Nnewi,orizu was celebrating his Ofala at the time the roads that link Nnewi from obosi,nneobi,awka Etiti was jammed by traffic.I saw many cars people from all parts of the world everybody was rushing to get back to their domain where they originated from,to cut the story short taking different routes for us to meet up with the Ofala festival we pass through different places I noticed the development in those places as we drive along.I that came from first world country marvelled.The kind of road networks couple with houses these boys are building some structures I wonder myself how manage,because those houses some of them feel intimidated when you look at it, so I look around more new ones are sprinkling up like hot water bubble I told my friend I can't see one single mud house upon we been driving for 2hrs his reply was"guy the way Anambra is moving in five years time the whole state will look like city and this is ordinary people like us no government hands in it can't you see that villages are disappearing? I nodded my head cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by dEastActivist: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2016
^^ nice one. wink
Thanks for sharing cheesy
I enjoyed the piece and loving it grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
PentiumProf:

Keep it up on the pictures you post
FKO81 anambradota oreMi22 Yyeske asha81(the chief whip) Odenigboaroli investnow2013 americanQuater and all anambra sons and daughters on this forum whom i failed to mention
You all are worthy anambra ambadsadors

Nwanne,you are immensely favored.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by investnow2013: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
nonsobaba:

There are a lot going on in Umuchukwu Village only if you know how backward it was before Maduka's Divine intervention!!!..... THIS WAS UMUCHUKWU'S PAST= NO ROADS,NO SCHOOLS,NO INDUSTRY,NO GOOD HOUSEs,NO CIVIL DEFENCE HEADQUATERS,POLICE STATION, NO PETROL STATION, NO SCHOLARSHIPS TO INDIGENES, NO RELIGIOUS MONASTERY, NO HOSPITALS, NO HOTEL, NO MAGISTRATE COURT, NO GOOD CHURCH BUILDINGS, NO SKYSCRAPERS, NO PALACE FOR THE KING,NO TOURIST VISIT THERE, NO WHITE MEN OR WOMEN THERE, NO GOOD CARS OR MOTORS,IN SHORT NO GOVT PRESENCE AT ALL ETC!, BUT TODAY THE OPPOSITE IS THE CASE!!. THIS IS THE FASTEST DEVELOPING VILLAGE.... I MEAN RURAL VILLAGE IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA!!!!. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THIS GREAT MAN GOD IS USING TO DO ALL THESE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by realglobe: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Anambra Adiba Go Mma Now but we need dualized roads.. Proper planning should start now.. cool cool
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AmericanQuarter: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
realglobe:
Anambra Adiba Go Mma Now but we need dualized roads.. Proper planning should start now.. cool cool

A lot are going in the aspect of roads/expansion in the city like this ones below. I need to be in Awka soon to get the latest pictorial update. The masterplan for the city is Dubai outlook. This coming dry season will see many of them completed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2OLbj6YTjo

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by nwabobo: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
nonsobaba:

That is a hospital cum medical research centre. The largest medical centre in Africa

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Enough of this deceit going on here. Awka is the worst State capital in the Southeast. Henceforth following the attacks on Imo threads I will be posting true photos of Awka.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a community report to promote Awka sponsored by the people. A true reflection of what you have on ground not the fake image laundering going on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFJyCF8YgmA

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Awka is truly the worst state capital in the EAST. Let the game begin..

Doug07034780891:
Present condition of Awka, I do not want people to see.

Yes you are right Chino but I will help people see henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abagworo:
Enough of this deceit going on here. Awka is the worst State capital in the Southeast. Henceforth following the attacks on Imo threads I will be posting true photos of Awka.
Anu get this to your empty skull this thread was created by me, not your play mate Chino, I know you hate any good news about Anambra and her people, like I told you earlier your envy and jealousy can't change who we are and can't stop our giant strides, since I registered here you hv not see me attacking Imo state or any other southeastern states, take you stupidity to somewhere else, you know my handles I don't want you pull me out on what I vowed not to do.

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by ak47mann(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abagworo:

This ikwere Igbo wana be can't you find your mates to play with cool
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
post=50274825:

Anu get this to your empty skull this thread was created by me, not your play mate Chino, I know you hate any good news about Anambra and her people, like I told you earlier your envy and jealousy can't change who we are and can stop our giant strides, since I registered here you hv not see me attacking Imo state or any other southeastern states, take you stupidity to somewhere else, you know my handles I don't want you pull me out on what I vowed not to do.

Get this into your useless skull that it is not only your likes that have the right to attack other Igbos. I am ready to start paying back in same coin. One useless yeske came on Imo thread to threaten me. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by MXrep: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abagworo:

Get this into your useless skull that it is not only your likes that have the right to attack other Igbos. I am ready to start paying back in same coin. One useless yeske came on Imo thread to threaten me. Nonsense!
This is very childish
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by raker300: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abagworo:

name the areas you're uploading. These pictures have been circulated in nairaland many times and it's not awka. It's a community that took those pictures of the road that has already been scrapped but was not tarred because of excessive rain. Look closely and you'll notice the pile of sands by the side.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by raker300: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lemme help

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:
This is very childish

I would have thought same if not for the actions of supposed adults.
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by raker300: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
More. Awka

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Abagworo:

I don't bark like dog, I hit the target when I want to attack, I know my present here changed the lies and propaganda you and your likes peddled on our great state, I just don't want you to hate quoting me, attacking Imo or any other southeastern states it's just like attacking myself because of riff-Raff, a classless animal like you, that think through his anus. a senseless goat that suppose to be thinking on how to make money to help your poor family, you are challenging people that are far better than you in all ramifications, I know success attract envy, you ought to know you are hurting the little life in you

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion

Viewing this topic: wolaitegc and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.