Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos (79096 Views)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju At Alex Ekwueme's Burial In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Alex Ekwueme Square

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Abuja, Uyo and Awka are 3 of a kind. Such a serene city!

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Awka skyline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Schematics:
Bitter clown take your useless comments to your useless state. Must you comment on every thread this jobless old man? Your comment is not needed here. How many times have you seen me on your threads without being invited by your silly comments about my state? The Op has sent the message with reality on ground so do your worst so i can descend on your own state threads. Nonsense!

[s][/s]

Igbos can bare me witness to this provocation but I still will not behave like you guys always jealous of other Igbos progress. I will leave this thread as a meeting point anytime Imo, Abia, Enugu or Ebonyi is attacked by you guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Schematics: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
LOL

Bitter old man do your worst. This thread is not for keeps as we have most of our stuff including this at omambaladotcom. The Op has laid it bare and that is what matters. I have never attacked any other state particularly yours without provocation from you more especially. If only you can heed my advise to stay away from us as we have nothing in common with you nor your people. There will be peace if you mind your business and stay away from us for once.

[s]
Abagworo:

Igbos can bare me witness to this provocation but I still will not behave like you guys always jealous of other Igbos progress. I will leave this thread as a meeting point anytime Imo, Abia, Enugu or Ebonyi is attacked by you guys.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Schematics:
LOL

Bitter old man do your worst. This thread is not for keeps as we have most of our stuff including this at omambaladotcom. The Op has laid it bare and that is what matters. I have never attacked any other state particularly yours without provocation from you more especially. If only you can heed my advise to stay away from us as we have nothing in common with you nor your people. There will be peace if you mind your business and stay away from us for once.

[s][/s]
Please Chino you guys should stop this childish behavior angry

5 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Awka skyline

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chino respect your self for once na. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
New developing area in Awka

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OreMI22: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44914915:
Major roads and street roads in Awka

O'l boy!
Obiano believes in QUALITY!

You mean he changed those village looking street lights Peter Obi installed along Zik Avenue Awka?

1st Picture= Old Zik avenue street lights
2nd & 3rd Picture= New Zik avenue street lights

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Beremx(f): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44920697:
See how Chino wants to derail this beautiful thread? can't you talk sense into him?

anyway,what happened to the former Anambra thread?

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
I love Anambra people esp their boys(they are mostly cute) BUT I Do NOT Like their ARROGANCE, BRAGGARDISM and SUPERIORITY COMPLEX.
They always see themselves as First class Igbos, an Ebonyi man is inferior to them in their eyes.
Igbo Race don't begin and end in Anambra, Recently 2015 IGR Report shows that Enugu state have the highest IGR in South East but you will never see an enugu man bragging about it.
And Yes, Enugu City is a more beautiful City than Awka and Enugu is 4times the size of Anambra.
Ebonyi and Abia are ahead of Anambra in Agriculture.
Let the Anambra man drop his arrogance and embrace humbleness.
Ndewo nu o.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44919493:
Awka skyline

Ewo! The skyline is like Asokoro! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44920697:

New areas are springing up with beautiful estates.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Scholes007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Chino with his usuall show of shame. (No offence bro.)

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
[s]
Adaure4ever:
I love Anambra people esp their boys(they are mostly cute) BUT I Do NOT Like their ARROGANCE, BRAGGARDISM and SUPERIORITY COMPLEX.
They always see themselves as First class Igbos, an Ebonyi man is inferior to them in their eyes.
Igbo Race don't begin and end in Anambra, Recently 2015 IGR Report shows that Enugu state have the highest IGR in South East but you will never see an enugu man bragging about it.
And Yes, Enugu City is a more beautiful City than Awka and Enugu is 4times the size of Anambra.
Ndewo nu o.
[/s]
My friend I don't know the prank you are trying to play please nobody ask you for size please carry your size go Bornu state, then you can compare the size of your state and Sambisa. Thanks!

14 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44921846:
[s][/s]
My friend I don't know the prank you are trying to play please nobody ask you for size please carry your size go Bornu state, then you can compare the size of your state and Sambisa. Thanks!
the arrogance I just talked about.
Enugu that have far more Landmass, beautiful capital, an international airport, Good Road networks than Anambra are Not Making Noise or Bragging.
Let us hear word abeg

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by AnamCity: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
post=44921846:
[s][/s]

Please ignore such nuisance. I wonder what concerns this thread and Enugu state landmass and all other nonsense he was talking about!

7 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
the arrogance I just talked about.
Enugu that have far more Landmass, beautiful capital, an international airport, Good Road networks than Anambra are Not Making Noise or Bragging.
Let us hear word abeg

OK thanks! Enugu is my second home, I appreciate your gesture, the only way you show yourself to be reasonable is situation like this, I really appreciate! Can you now do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ndewo nu o.
Ada is not true, we are not arrogant, you guys have wrong perception about us. A typical Anambra man is bold, confident and he can never be subdued by intimidation. I schooled in Ebonyi and I no how Ebonyians behave when they meet us. My best friend those days is from ezzamgbo, I stop visiting his family due to the way they treat me any time I visit them. Imagine his parents greating me as if am their elder, is very embarrassing. Am the one who pulled my friend from inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by jamesibor: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ndewo nu o.

Not that it matters but have you bothered checking who owns the properties, businesses and industries in Enugu?

Not that it matters though.....

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Mykelpato(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
smiley Anambra be anyi amaka ...... uhmmm O.p we no get tourist garden again for Awka o, tz now Olivia Montage hotel

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
AnamCity:
Abuja, Uyo and Awka are 3 of a kind. Such a serene city!
guy why are you people calling Uyo dis Uyo dat...is like u havnt been to Uyo Before, apart from Flyovers,Bridges and flowers

Uyo is not near to Any Igbo Capital city not even Abakaliki

Uyo dat is littered with Bungalow

De people of Akwa Ibom are de most laziest sect of People in West Africa

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
mightyokwy:

Ada is not true, you can't use one or two people generalize. As for superiority complex, i think all boy down on how other South Eastners see us.
I admire Anambra state but they need to embrace humbleness.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Ndewo nu o.
sweetheart i dont like wat u said, i am nt also part of Abagworo dem..oo

But Enugu is Landlocked
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by OreMI22: 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beremx:
See how Chino wants to derail this beautiful thread? can't you talk sense into him?

That lunatic and Abagworo should be ignored.
The worst part is that they still think we are still deceived that they are Igbo.

Chino is an abooki guy and Abagworo is most probably Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by jamesibor: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beremx:

Beremx, you get light? You don charge your phone?
Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I admire Anambra state but they need to embrace humbleness.

Ada we are hard working and humble. Just that some of our neighbours see us as superior being. For instance am likely to exercise authority over you if you perceive me as ur superior any time we are together but currently I think that mentality is gradually fading away. Biko igbo bu ofu and we all equal before God.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kwata flyover still underconstrution

3 Likes

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by mightyokwy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
OreMI22:

That lunatic and Abagworo should be ignored.
The worst part is that they still think we are still deceived that they are Igbo.

Chino is an abooki guy and Abagworo is most probably Yoruba.
That Chino guy is the worst. Som times I do wonder if he is sick or just pretending to be. Another guy is LOLzzz. They are constituting nuisance in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
State government institutions

Awka fire station

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / This Is The House Where Gen Buhari Was Born (photos) + Meet His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.