Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her (3320 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ladies are very funny, silly and very mean to guys who denied having sex with her.

They feel like "How could you turn me down"..."I'm I so cheap?".

Without wasting much time.
Here are 8 ways ladies act when a guy refuses having sex with Her.

1. They Label Him Impotent

Ladies always label guys who turned them down for sex impotent; A person that cannot perform very much in bed.When a guy turned down the offer of having sex with her, from that day onward the guy has been labelled Impotent.She don't mind saying it infront of him that day.."You This Impotent".

2. They Call Him Unromantic Boy

When a guy denied having sex with her, ladies assume that the guy is not romantic.This makes me remember the day I went to my girlfriend's house and she took me to her room.She removed her shirt leaving the bra and she said, "Should we start"? I said, "Start what"? Please My mother advised me not to have sex with any girl until I'm married.
After hearing this, she said am not romantic sef and she's only teasing me maybe I'll fall for it...Crap!

3. End Up The Relationship At The Spot

They end up the relationship immediately after the guy refused having sex with her..They feel ashame of themselves.

4. Badmouth Him Whenever She And Her Friends Pass By Him

Look at that Impotent guy, he didn't even know what is call sex talkless having sex with a girl.
I'm pretty sure he must possess a small dick.That's what they say among themselves.

5. Chase Him Out Of Her Room

Without blinking of an eye when the guy say NO, with immediate effect, they resulted in chasing him out of her room.Or she says..."You need to go now, I'm going somewhere".

6. Lie She's On Period

They do lie that they are on period when the guy refused to have sex with her..
"Oops! I even forgot am on my period".

7. She Rapes Him

Chai! This makes me remember the day my friend was almost raped by her female friend in our house..Had it been I haven't knocked the door, who knows maybe the guy would have been raped.
They tried raping him even if it's by drugging him to dead, they don't care.

8. They Start Raining Curses On Him

After the guy say NO to her sex request.The lady is so frustrated that she starts raining curses on him, because he has saw her unclothedness.Sister, who send you to remove your cloth? Some ladies don't even mind going to a "Babalawo"(Spiritual Father) or "Alfa" to help them curse him.
May God help us sha.

Feel free to add yours

Ladies, which of these are you guilty of?

Written By
DanceVille

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by OmaFresh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nyce post, ,new here sha, , any advice frm frnds?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
OmaFresh:
Nyce post, ,new here sha, , any advice frm frnds?
Welcome bro.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DesChyko: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hahaha.. Although these rarely happens in comparison to when a lady refuses a guy sex.

The names wey the guy go call am no be here.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where are the ladies? Please don't fault this write- up o.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by damseyl(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
What is this undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by vizkiz: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
They want sex, they don't want sex... What the furck do they want

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice writeup, buh op, ur English carry weight o grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by Ezedon(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
I will only refused to have sex with a girl if she 1, is not attractive 2, is borehole or roundabout 3, is too kind 4, is dirty. because I'm always in the mood
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by OmaFresh(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
DanceVille:
Welcome bro.
, , ,fankz hw u dhuin sa?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
my brother ivyT, CHINNYZ come and rape me o.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by UyiIredia(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
@ DanceVille: You left out ignore it and move on
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by moski5(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ezedon:
I will only refused to have sex with a girl if she
1, is not attractive
2, is borehole or roundabout
3, is too kind
4, is dirty. because I'm always in the mood

how yu go take know 2
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Nice writeup, buh op, ur English carry weight o grin
I'm not that good in English o..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
damseyl:
What is this undecided
Question?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
They want sex, they don't want sex... What the furck do they want
Lol! I guess they will prefer Money.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ezedon:
I will only refused to have sex with a girl if she
1, is not attractive
2, is borehole or roundabout
3, is too kind
4, is dirty. because I'm always in the mood
4G network abi? Because you're always in the mood.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by MrDojo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hehehehe

I don't know why but any man time I hear a man was raped by a woman its just too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't wish to exp it tho...

cheesy...

BTW nice post op... cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ DanceVille: You left out ignore it and move on
Really? Thanks.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
moski5:

how yu go take know 2
He's going to use 3D glasses.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DaZion(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice write up Op.
Kudos!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DaZion(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any lady dat fault ds thread means she's guilty of these.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DaZion(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother ivyT, CHINNYZ come and rape me o.
Nay! Let me cum rape u..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DaZion(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Let me jus add one.
9.SHE TRIES PULLING UR TROUSER OFF BY FORCE
cc:Danceville
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by babs01(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
who turns down offer from pu.ssy? who does that? Nt even if I'm on sick bed.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
babs01:
who turns down offer from pu.ssy? who does that? Nt even if I'm on sick bed.
Hmm! Some guys do.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
DaZion:
Let me jus add one.
9.SHE TRIES PULLING UR TROUSER OFF BY FORCE
cc:Danceville
Nice one bros.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by babs01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! Some guys do.
lyk u?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by wins18(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrDojo:
Hehehehe

I don't know why but any man time I hear a man was raped by a woman its just too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't wish to exp it tho...

cheesy...

BTW nice post op... cool
Its true bro, shi happen

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
babs01:
lyk u?
Hmm! Maybe.. #TeamVirginTillWeddingNight.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her by DanceVille: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tizzle1, businesstools and greatdesire. What's your views about this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

for married people only / Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift / The Only Acceptable Place To Slap A Woman Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.