Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? (1558 Views)

American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Can You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by ChuzzyBlog: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
What's your take?

In other to get an accurate or near accurate analysis to this question, click "like" if yes is your answer and "share" if no is your answer

lalasticlala

Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Emodeee: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Missmossy, comes to mind. I love her sotey, I do song for her. The song is titled missmossy.
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by damseyl(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2016
See question
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by vizkiz: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2016
yeah, it happens...I.e I have a crush on Nicki minaj
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Dojupyo(f): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Sure.. Calling and always sending messages to each other can make one develope feelings for themselves..

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by ChuzzyBlog: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:
yeah, it happens...I.e I have a crush on Nicki minaj

crush kwa? undecided
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
yes ofcourse... if you are communicating..
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
This modern day where a lot of ppol expressed their feelings thru text or calls or emails before they meet..so yeah, I guess a lot of us experienced this mutual feelings..

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
yeah u can. buh it can't be trusted.
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
YES......oooo winkgringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by yorex2011: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Yeah it's very possible, in a similar situation right now sef grin
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by stubbornman(m): 1:59am On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
your lips sha
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by stubbornman(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2016
I've tried it well well in the past but presently I no do again if you're not here then you're not here
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by decollex(m): 5:01am On Apr 22, 2016
SANDOSKI:
is it possible its happening right now with You.
Re: Can You Develop Feelings For Someone You've Never Met? by alizma: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Dojupyo:
Sure.. Calling and always sending messages to each other can make one develope feelings for themselves..
u hit d nail right. take a bottle on me.

(1) (Reply)

Things I Have Learnt So Far Datn Naija Gals ( a clarion call) / Only A Fool Will Vote For Vizkiz / Notorious Returns....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.