Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? (3034 Views)

Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Must See: What This Lady Wear To A Party Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Nixiepie(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
3 to 6months is ok
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

she needs to type slowly before you can catch up?

you must be ill .....
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by donbenedict(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth I can't see any of your email messages. They are all blank.. is it intentional?
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Smellymouth: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
donbenedict:
Smellymouth I can't see any of your email messages. They are all blank.. is it intentional?

No, it is not intentional. Lemme resend again..
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by donbenedict(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

No, it is not intentional. Lemme resend again..

just create a new message and send to me, dnt reply, I think it happens if u try to reply.. just create a new message and send like dat.
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
vizkiz:

finally, someone who can view from a different perspective and understand my point. Not like the walking dead who quoted me earlier.

Its no surprise u like her cos she too seems to think from d bottom
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by marshalcarter: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Close to 11 to 12yrs grin
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Mypeople2(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
I think maximum of 6 months is okay. But come to think of it, we need to open a new thread and ask"how many of you ladies have been proposed to with a ring?".Some ladies have never been given a ring before yet they are telling us they cannot hold unto it for just few months. Wait make them propose to you with a costly ring....make I see if some of you nor go keep am for 1year+
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by daniel56(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
It is 6 month, if notin is down, next tin is to remove or tell him, he should sent a plan.
chocolateme:
Some guys are sometimes calous enough to deliberately engage a lady for fear of loosing her to another man even when he knows that he is not maritally ready. Then you see the lady wearing an engagement ring for close to 3 years. She will even turn to "THE LORD OF THE RINGS"
My question is this, how long is a lady supposed to be engaged before her parents are seen for the actualisation of the marriage rites? Guys how long can you engage her and ladies, how long do you intend to wear the ring?
My opinion is atleast 5 months or less.
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by Quintee(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
Personally, I don't attach any importance to engagement ring. So, even if I must wear an engagement ring, it will after the formal engagement in the presence of families and friends.
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by OjukwuWarBird: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Check your Email for answers

Chocolateme
Re: How Long Should A Lady Wear Engagement Ring Before The Actual Marriage? by chocolateme(f): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Check your Email for answers

Chocolateme
I have see and replied u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture / Why Exactly Do Naija Gurls Do This Nonsense?? / See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.