Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture (3038 Views)

Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by marvelck: 4:17pm On May 31, 2016
Look at the picture very well. Is it part of the design or a mix up? Cos it looks as if the design is part of the hip of her jeans. But its not, when you look at it very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by eme1n(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2016
Next..
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by vicstar(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
dope tongue
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:25pm On May 31, 2016
What is she scratching?
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by vizkiz: 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
What is she scratching?

you are becoming raw grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by iPrevail(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
What is she scratching?

Lemme take a close look..

That looks like her puci.. Yep, it's her puci sad

Don't you think it's weird? .. That what she's scratching seems to rhyme with ya Monika? I could write a poem with it ...Just an observation sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by UyiIredia(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2016
Looks like it's part of the design but there was a mix up. BTw is that slits I'm seeing at the püssy area of the jeans.
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:

Lemme take a close look..

That looks like her puci.. Yep, it's her puci sad

Don't you think it's weird? .. That what she's scratching seems to rhyme with ya Monika? I could write a poem with it ...Just an observation sha undecided
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:39pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

you are becoming raw grin
Viz! Where av u been?
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by iPrevail(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by iPrevail(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:44pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by iPrevail(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
angry

Lol. Alrighty! You win.. I givup! undecided
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:49pm On May 31, 2016
iPrevail:

Lol. Alrighty! You win.. I givup! undecided
cheesy
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Hillzy(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
Lol! Unto squral level

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by vizkiz: 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Viz! Where av u been?

been away for being a naughty boy grin
Got my DM?

1 Like

Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Twaci(f): 4:53pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

been away for being a naughty boy grin
Got my DM?

Lemme see...
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by prinsam30: 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
I think the design was covering her pvssy but part of it later shown and she take style cover it in the last picture as if she was scratching something of that nature
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by chudyprince: 5:58pm On May 31, 2016
Ladies has finally learned how to grab their balls and pose for a pic... Men what shall me then grab undecided
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by aseye1116: 6:36pm On May 31, 2016
Are u referring to the design at the hip side of the jeans or wat?
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by Mskrisx(f): 7:05pm On May 31, 2016
It's the cross belt
Re: Check Out What This Girl Is Wearing In The Picture by MRBrownJ: 2:35am On Jun 01, 2016
IMHO, its a MISS

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It All The Ladies That Have Camel Toe? / This Story Will Blow Your Mind / When You Sleep With Another Man's Wife And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.