Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked (1850 Views)

Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Ojireal(m): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2016
I meet this girl on Facebook, took her out and spent generously on sunday. she decided to visit on monday, she came with a private cab and expect me to pay when she can take public. As she came she ordered for andre and fried rice and chicken. so as we were playing I got arouse and strip her naked against her well. As I was fingering her I found out she is mensurating, God it smells like pit toilet. Sje fought me and stood up put on her cloths and walk out. I wana know if she will forgive me and give me the real sugar what do you guys think........
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by layla129(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Inshort, you would have raped her if not for the pit toilet isn't it?

4 Likes

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Reeoman: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nigga u must be very desperate o, chai

But u can just call her and tell her it wasn't intentional
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by tayo60(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
When you speak correct grammar, I will comment.

1 Like

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Pheals(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
u wanna taste the sugar !!! .

.... U rapist !!!

Idiot !! She will come back ok
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Ifakiland(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2016
does anyone understand wat d fvck ds foool talking abt?

1 Like

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by SyndicatesMedia: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2016
What is nairaland turning into??

1 Like

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Ojireal(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:
Inshort, you would have raped her if not for the pit toilet isn't it?

not raped bleeped her real gud.
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by donbenedict(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2016
So she came to see u with cab, and u paid ryt

And she demanded for Andre, rice and chicken and u bought all that for her ryt? grin

So wen it was time for the prize, u found out she was "mensurating" right? cheesy grin

Clap for yaself
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by HolyHero: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2016
All this ladies will be carrying their smelly pit toilet pussy_ and be doing shakara...

But OP you be Hot Goat oo...
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Maxi112: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Pheals:
kilode! take it easy on him, he said, he was aroused then, what do u expect can a goat and yam share same boundary
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Cholls(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
tayo60:
When you speak correct grammar, I will comment.
my sister nawa o. Naso e pain you reach ni.
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Maxi112: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Ifakiland:
does anyone understand wat d fvck ds foool talking abt?
Egbon, be nice, a problem sheared is a problem solved
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Fia, pukes..
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2016
OP, grow some sense.
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by vizkiz: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2016
she didn't fight you when you were taking off her cloths right? Well I guess she wants it but her condition at that moment couldn't make her yield to you completely. Don't worry she will be back
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Maxi112: 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
firstking01:
Fia, pukes..
padi, this guy own worse pass ur own grin
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Ojireal(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:
she didn't fight you when you were taking off her cloths right? Well I guess she wants it but her condition at that moment couldn't make her yield to you completely. Don't worry she will be back

confirm
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Maxi112:
padi, this guy own worse pass ur own grin
Hehehehehe, my own na mere heartbreak which i presume we 've @one point experienced it...but stripping a girl in her period to the extend of percieving the stench smell from her V.Gundecided...mehhn, that's insane.
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Twaci(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Bro, she almost gave u the sugar WILLINGLY...

*In Terminator's voice".....She'll be back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Pit Toilet! lipsrsealed
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by Spicylate(f): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Empathy
Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by MarieSucre(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Maxi112:
kilode! take it easy on him, he said, he was aroused then, what do u expect can a goat and yam share same boundary

Rape is the only crime on the books for which arguing that the temptation to commit it was too clear and obvious to resist is treated as a defence. For every other crime we call that a confession.

For instance no one ever says as a defence "I was aroused to steal the phone, what did you expect me to do?" can a goat and yam share same boundary

OR
A politician saying " kilode! take it easy on me, I said, I was aroused to steal your public funds, what do u expect can a goat and yam share same boundary

1 Like

Re: Will She Still Come Back? After I Have Strip Her Naked by GoldenJAT(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'm dissapointed in you op!!!! which joy will u derive in sleeping with a gal against her wish? 1 rapist sited.

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Sleep But Sleep Refused To Come / Just One Word For Them / My Bro Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.