Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ladies And Their Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Lies (1555 Views)

Some Girls Can Commit Murder With Their Lies / Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2016
Some ladies don’t mean to lie but they kinda have to, just to keep the peace.

They guys lie.The same goes for them.

They can lie that even you'll think that they're saying the truth.

I’m really sorry ladies; I guess I feel I owe it to them.

I didn't mean to bash anyone here.I just must say the truth.

So here are the lies Ladies tell. Once again, I’m really sorry ladies.

1. I don’t care how much you earn: In my opinion, this is the biggest lie unless the lady knows beforehand he will never earn as much as her anyway, then it’s not really an issue. Ladies do care, they want stability and financial fulfilment. If you know that you can’t provide that for them…well…in the words of a kanye ‘Now I ain’t sayin’ she a gold digger…’

2. I don’t mind that you look at other ladies: What? Really? Do you actually believe that? When a lady says this, she’s trying to prove to you that she’s an open minded and a patient person. Inside she’s screaming ‘how dare you look at her! In fact if she does say this lie…RUN! She’s more likely to be one of those jealous-psycho chicks…still think she’s worth it?

3. I can’t wait to meet your mum: She can wait, a very, very long time. She probably would only want to meet her on the wedding day. Most ladies are scared of meeting the mothers, they know she’s the one who can make or break the relationship…

4.  I like your friends:She loves the fact that they strip her of all the time she could spend with you and she especially loves when you and your boys hang out at bars and clubs. She’s obviously lying to you, she’ll only say this to be accommodating at first but there is a limit!

5. I’m in no rush to get married: Lie.Lie.Lie. She’s watching her biological clock, she’s attended too many of her friends weddings, and has already eyed her wedding dress. If it was possible, she would push you down that aisle!

6. I never tell my friends about you: She does, all the time. She tells them how wonderful you are, what you wear/eat/like/dislike basically EVERYTHING! Trust me there isn’t a conversation between the two of you that her girlfriends aren’t aware of.

7. I like you just the way you are: This isn’t a lie per se, but there are probably one or two or three things that she’s planning to change about you. At least she isn’t insulting you, I mean no one is perfect right?

8. I’m fine: She’s not. If you had to ask, then you should be smart enough to know she isn’t okay with you. Sooner or later, all that pent up anger she’s been holding in, will explode in your face. Woman use this lie as an emotional defense, we expect you to know what the problem is already.If you want to save your relationship, sort out the problem quickly.

9. I'm A Virgin: Yeeh! This is a stray bullet.Guys, if a lady tells you "She's a virgin" and she has a "V-shaped" leg.Believe me, she's an Ex-virgin.

10. You're the only man in my life:No lady admits having other men in her life or her lover or boyfriend.They make every lover feel special, by giving them the impression they're faithful and loyal to only them.

So do you agree or disagree with my lists of Ladies and lies?

Ladies which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Twizzy30(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Linus Okereke
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Junior66(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2016
okay
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Oche211(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Watching
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Hadez(f): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Rubbish! The world knows the guys are better liars. only few of you men should be taken serious. I mean few like 2%

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Rubbish! The world knows the guys are better liars. only few of you men should be taken serious. I mean few like 2%
Any lady that say this lies are untrue, that means she's confessing of her guilt..
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by ClassCaptain(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Alright
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by falconey(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2016
undecided

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER : guys with small joystick this is not true and you guys have more work to do during sex than guys with bigger dick.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN MY WORLD: so other guys are consultants? the truth is you are part of her world and other guys can take part too.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Hadez(f): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Any lady that say this lies are untrue, that means she's confessing of her guilt..

Dnt start wit me again this morning. Please
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by falconey(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Good the 98 % are dead, the 2% are the ones roaming the earth right now.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by falconey(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
The guy above is right
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by AlexCk: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2016
U guys dont get tired of these gurls vs boys crap.

Nawa o
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Hadez(f): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
falconey:

Good the 98 % are dead, the 2% are the ones roaming the heart right now.
undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:

Dnt start wit me again this morning. Please
Maybe you shouldn't start with yourself.

Don't start this early morning.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Project400: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
May God deliver us sad
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
falconey:

Good the 98 % are dead, the 2% are the ones roaming the heart right now.
Hilarious!
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Hadez(f): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Maybe you shouldn't start with yourself.

Don't start this early morning.

Can't u just be a man and don't quote me?
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2016
AlexCk:
U guys dont get tired of these gurls vs boys crap.

Nawa o
Can't you see a thread being open yesternight that Guys and their lies..
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by vickvan(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Relax and keep waiting for girls that lie. Anyway let me chip one in. She will always say, i love you more than my dear mother. In my mind i will be like, who you dey deceive.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Dojupyo(f): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Ogah Op, won't it be better if you change your headings to "10 ways to know she loves you""" Cos those facts you mentioned are not justifiable enough to tame them liars!!!!

Person go just wake up for early momo, come dey type rubbish..

Na NEPA wey give you light, charge your phone, na im I blame sad

#anyone who quote me talk rubbish, na slap go dey your face#
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Project400:
May God deliver us sad
Amen bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Luckygurl(f): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2016
V shaped leg kwa??

As in
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2016
vickvan:
Relax and keep waiting for girls that lie. Anyway let me chip one in. She will always say, i love you more than my dear mother. In my mind i will be like, who you dey deceive.
Hilarious! That's very true indeed.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Luckygurl:
V shaped leg kwa??
As in
Are you V- shaped leg?
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Monalisa185(f): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2016
linusella
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Everybody Lies
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Luckygurl(f): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Are you V- shaped leg?

How am I supposed to know when I can't recognize one angry angry
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by AlexCk: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Can't you see a thread being open yesternight that Guys and their lies..

Dude, everyone lies, Whether they like it or not
Anyways, guess it's all fun n jokes, but expensive ones sometimes, n it just brings quarrels n abuses.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2016
See how ladies are stalking this thread without defending themselves.
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by DanceVille: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2016
Youngreinhard:
Everybody Lies
yeah! Everybody lies buh this is a counter thread of "Guys and their lies".
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by frakdon(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
linusella
is that another type of lie?

Anything the matter?
Re: Ladies And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2016
cheesy I just see these things and laugh. Counter thread,huh? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Returns.... / Thanks To My Followers / I'm Struggling With Alcohol Addition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.