Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names (1146 Views)

Boyfriend Called Me Yesterday And Cursed Me Out For No Reason? / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by mamagee3(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2016
My Boyfriend called me all sorts of names on my birthday. He called me ugly, he said I look like $h!t, he said I look like a tilapia fish. He didn't speak to me throughout our time together; we discussed about 2% of the time and he slept the whole time I was in his house. Add that to the fact that he did not take me out or buy me any gift.

But postponed the gift thing until next week.

And this was after we had se.x last week

So Is this what love is all about?
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by leonJunior: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Yes

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by MUVA(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3:
My Boyfriend called me all sorts of names on my birthday. He called me ugly, he said I look like $h!t, he said I look like a tilapia fish. He didn't speak to me throughout our time together; we discussed about 2% of the time and he slept the whole time I was in his house. Add that to the fact that he did not take me out or buy me any gift.

Nah... My nigga radicallyblunt isn't that mean? He can't do that to you.. I'll go talk to him. Brb. grin
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
Mamagee cheesy

Are u related to Lai Gee now undecided
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by layla129(f): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
Lmaoo, tilapia fish? I don't believe this cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Cholls(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2016
cry
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by AlexCk: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
Mamagee cheesy

Are u related to Lai Gee now undecided

"lai gee",
Lmao, hahahaha,
U ma'am, made my hour. grin

*giggles*, lai gee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Icepresh(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2016
You didn't Satisfy Him He wants a Breakup I'm Open and Free Tho :*
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by 100Cents: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3:

So you gave him sex once after starving him for 6 months and you are telling us like you achieved something great ?

Your laziness no get rival..
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2016
OP post your picture let me confirm what he said that you look like "tilapia fish" true or false.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

Nah... My nigga radicallyblunt isn't that mean? He can't do that to you.. I'll go talk to him. Brb. grin
Lol. Person weh no gree me see her pata. That her bf sef try I swear. Her wahala too much. That's why me sef no reply her threads again since. Her matter na wire grin
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by raumdeuter: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2016
The guy deserved an award for even sleeping with you but I guess someone has to help the less privileged like you.

He meant your toto dey smell like tilapia fish and you're shapeless too.

He's very right you should buy him a gift for his spot-on opinion about you

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by baranzy(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2016
I swear dis mama gee don dey crase....
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by inkz: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2016
This girl is useless I swear

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Send me your boyfriend's number.
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstEVA:
Send me your boyfriend's number.
See smartness grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

See smartness grin
who do we have here? grin mamagee's, Number 1 fan grin
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstEVA:
who do we have here? grin mamagee's, Number 1 fan grin
grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

grin grin
I hope she looks in your direction soon enough grin all your efforts can not be in vain by God's grace cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
tell him to write all those obscene words down, get in his car , and go deliver it to her mother or daughter next time. If he can't say those to these people, He shouldn't be saying it to u! Danke.
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
I am very sorry love. Normally we hold on to bad relationships because we are scared of moving on, we are scared of being alone, challenges or starting something new. we hold on to pain because we think that is the best we can do, or are even scared of what others might say. Not that I am negative or anything, but if anyone treats another person like that, regardless of gender, the receiver of the treatment should know that it is time to close the door and move on. No need for anger, just take that bold step and realise that, u deserve real love and u can get it, not abuse
Re: Boyfriend Called Me Horrible Names by UyiIredia(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
mamagee3:

And you are still calling him your boyfriend ! After all that ! See yourself !

(1) (Reply)

Nudity:popular Nollyword Actress Share Pantless Photo Of Herself Online / Relationship Destroyers Or What? / That Aawkward Moment When U Fart In D Class... (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.