Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

This Is Not Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Funny (694 Views)

I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? / RAPE Is Not Funny --- The Story Of Jada. / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.
Mommy, where do babies come from?

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, that means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby, honey.

The child seems to comprehend.

Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?

Jewelry, my dear.

Tell us what u would tell her if u were in that same position grin
Re: This Is Not Funny by posakosa(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why should a parent be having such conversation with a child.
Re: This Is Not Funny by laylow112(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
Well, kids learn a lot from their friends and if they do ask this kinda questions, what would u tell em?
Re: This Is Not Funny by kok(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2009
Tell her you she will get to know when the time is right!
Re: This Is Not Funny by mamag3: 12:39am On Aug 07, 2009
Why should a pervert like you cook up such a dirty filthy post? angry
Re: This Is Not Funny by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On Aug 07, 2009
I would tell her, when u get there u will know how. u don't have to know now

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can U? / Help Me:how Do I Go Abt This? / ::how To Combat Infidelity::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.