Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki (25899 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Dino Melaye And Senator Remi Tinubu Chatting (Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Sons Rock Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by kudos4u(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki dressing alone could worth millions grin and his state people dey hungry.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Nbote(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Dino b lyk "Baba Calm down, u have to b strong now" and Saraki b lyk "Choiiii, na who I Epp ooooo" and in ibo "ówu kam si naaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
saraki be like "choi if only i cant get out of this deep shit i will eternal be grateful to allah
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by jtwest(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Larryfest:

Lol...guy u sure say Toyin soup go dey oga mind dis kind season so
lol he no go chop again? All d energy wey hin dey use to sit for one spot 10a.m to 6p.m no easy o, moreover dss fit come carry am anytime, he should enjoy toyin's soup while it last
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
What exactly is Saraki's crime that APC choose to treat him like this Hmmmmm this somebody's father oooo..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by amtaken(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
All GEJ's betrayers are eating concrete.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by chigoizie7(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
kaywizee:
Guy cold dey catch me!

This guy Dino, is fùcking politically rooted and very rugged.

He seems to be a master in high profile political H.I.T's. Very top ranking cartel member.

I love his guts

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by chigoizie7(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
coolcharm:
Saraki be like... ' Dino, Chai! This Umar guy don bracket me o!' grin

And Dino be like,

"Chairman chill, make him de do that his initial gra gra, u see dis administrations 4yrs? U do run kpatakpata.

No worry, we go cut that bleached mofo to sizes, if not legally, we go run am street level. Just chill
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by bluecircle470: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki: I shouldn't have step on Tinubu's toes oo!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Demallcrazy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
gigabyte13:
Dino : boss whats our next move?

Saraki : hmmmm, which kain, CHANGE l come enter like dis oooooo oooooo? Chai APC eyaf finish me.
grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by precious1967(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
the master and his servant
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Jok3r(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
kaywizee:
Guy cold dey catch me!

smart coded guys
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Iyoma2(f): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki was like!!! I fear everyone now even you Dino.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Yames70(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
DINO: Oga shake me na!

SARAKI: Why I go shake u? Nobi I say make we give oga Umar 100million, u talk say no 5k do? Now see where we dey!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by onward4life(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
TippyTop:
Dino: Oga how far na, looks like it's going to rain

Saraki: Time for us to go under the umbrella.

U don finish am.. noo talk dey realer like urs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by ipreach: 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
There is always light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by flexeey: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
When u are trying to hold that big shiat from dropping down, but ur talkative friend doesnt want to end the conversation.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
kaywizee:
Guy cold dey catch me!
Alone. Alone. Alone. Then, Reality Dawns!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Stanley08(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caption: Who Dino and Saraki epp?!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Adiekola(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki:dino,I'm totally done for. Dino:don't loose hope yet,oga.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by worthpraise(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
saraki- Dino this life don tire me Dino- Oga you are on your own
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Saraki - 'And the man no greee sit down o, upon beg wey dem beg am baggard '
Dino - Bros , no be so ...you never lose....time still dey....no be naija....na to prolong be the way ....
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by Dav24(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2016
The man is absent minded, he is thinking about his trial and its like Dino sensed it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki by tipsieoladj(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Larryfest:
Dem supose dey stone dis 2pple anywer dem go i swear...they are bad examples for we youths hoping 2lead dis country in d future.
which mumu youths? Sey the youths wey u dey talk neva rotten finish even before dem reach 10yrs? Oga no blame dem jooor...most of us in this generation will do worse infact worst

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadiza El-Rufai Justifies Husband’s Choice Of Muslim Deputy / Africa's Name Before Europeans Renamed It Africa / Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.