Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase (1082 Views)

ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here / I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics / Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by Asuokaa: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE SAYS THIS PHRASE "MOSTLY NIGERIANS" I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND OR GET WHAT THEY MEAN OR SAY

ENGLISH VERSION
I HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE MORNING (THOSE IT MEAN THE PERSON HAVE NOT EATEN AT ALL OR HAVE EATEN THIS MORNING)

PIDGIN VERSION
I NVR CHOP SINCE MORNING

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PHRASE AT ALL

LALASTICLALA DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING TOO
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anybody with sense will understand that.... Ah,its very clear na
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by Asuokaa: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
adebayor1490:
Anybody with sense will understand that.... Ah,its very clear na

Pls elaborate
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by emekakelvin(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Asuokaa:
SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE SAYS THIS PHRASE "MOSTLY NIGERIANS" I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND OR GET WHAT THEY MEAN OR SAY

ENGLISH VERSION
I HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE MORNING (THOSE IT MEAN THE PERSON HAVE NOT EATEN AT ALL OR HAVE EATEN THIS MORNING)

PIDGIN VERSION
I NVR CHOP SINCE MORNING

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PHRASE AT ALL

LALASTICLALA DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING TOO

'
I may say one thing and English-speaking people with profile may something else gringrin

based on my own understanding, the answer to the question is in a two way form but it all depends on the ways on our sense of reasoning directs to think about the question at a particular time. For clarity, the answer should be

(1) the person has not eaten at all if the time of the day has already exceed the official hour known to be afternoon ( I.e if we are already in evening or night)

(2) the person has not since morning if the actual time has not exceed evening or we are in a time other 4pm. (i.e 6am to 3:59pm)

The question you asked would look more easier when explain using mathematical sign and logic. You can put differently, if I am willing to express relationship between more than one variables using the knowledge of Microsoft excel, I can simply say if a student scores more than 49 (>49), give him/her grade C, if he scores more than 59 (>59) give him Grade B.

from the analysis given above, you can see that the grade B command has superseded the command of grade C.

oops, I do not know if you get this, but based on my little understanding on the sudject scope I do think I am correct.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by louisdemaria(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
emekakelvin:

'
I may say one thing and English-speaking people with profile may something else gringrin

based on my own understanding, the answer to the question is in a two way form but it all depends on the ways on our sense of reasoning directs to think about the question at a particular time. For clarity, the answer should be

(1) the person has not eaten at all if the time of the day has already exceed the official hour known to be afternoon ( I.e if we are already in evening or night)

(2) the person has not since morning if the actual time has not exceed evening or we are in a time other 4pm. (i.e 6am to 3:59pm)

The question you asked would look more easier when explain using mathematical sign and logic. You can put differently, if I am willing to express relationship between more than one variables using the knowledge of Microsoft excel, I can simply say if a student scores more than 49 (>49), give him/her grade C, if he scores more than 59 (>59) give him Grade B.

from the analysis given above, you can see that the grade B command has superseded the command of grade C.

oops, I do not know if you get this, but based on my little understanding on the sudject scope I do think I am correct.
u get strenght oo.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This Phrase by emekakelvin(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
louisdemaria:
u get strenght oo.
no mind me jawe

(1) (Reply)

Professional Masters Degree (taught) And Academic Masters Degree (research) / The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Announced Application For Admission / Lautech Students Shot At On-going Protest By Npf&army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.