Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja (11239 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / Supreme Court Strips Governors Of Power To Sack Local Government Officials / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
grin
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by adeememman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mjshexy:
Where is Aregbe going to get money from to pay the ransom, the Osun state i know is presently owing the fed govt in billions, i fear Aregbe may give up on the hostages but God will never give up on them, that i'm sure of sad
i dey watch all of una wey dey mock my state in 3D. Envy is allowed sha.:-|
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by tit(f): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
taiyesoul:
Something tells me they are Fulani Herdsmen.SMH

she is having a roundavous with her boyfriend.

who this osun woman epp?
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by tit(f): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
I broke the news first

and the erdyots saying it can only happen under aregbesola

You are stewppyd

I knew you'll come here to talk rubbish , Yesterday when NLC osun chapter said Aregbe wasn't owing salaries , you all failed to show and comment

stop this your garage behavior
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by Lushka(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hmmm how much can Osun state pay as ransom?
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by AngryNigerian(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
boujaye:
shout sai baba! sai Buhari! again, let me hear you

Bro, its not about Buhari anymore...keep dwelling on irrelevancies! We have abandoned our hopes & future with rogues...yes, rogues!!!
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
The only difference between we and those kidnappers is that, we still have some morality left in us

The sooner government start implementing its program and provide jobs for we the youths, the better for this country..

Cos people don tire.. Hunger everywhere
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by Mjshexy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
adeememman:
i dey watch all of una wey dey mock my state in 3D. Envy is allowed sha.:-|
Lol...bros no be so oh, u knw say na the truth, your state is presently in a financial mess cheesy
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Guess they want to collect the salary they owed them in arrears
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by AchieverBAO(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
The incidence was quite unfortunate.
The workers are now suffering for the bad leadership of politicians if as they were not paid regularly and of course half salary.

I wish Allah will save them
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by AchieverBAO(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped

The incidence was quite unfortunate.
The workers are now suffering for the bad leadership of politicians if as they were not paid regularly and of course half salary.

I wish Allah will save them cool
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by notoriousbabe: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na wa o. We are gradually turning to a jungle
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by MrEverest(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
senatorbayor:
why is it happening at this time that FG have announced a relieve package for Osun state that their allocations wont be deduct at source for this month.

Something tells me the kidnappers want to collect their shares from the allocation grin

What If the kidnappers requested for 12M as ransom, Is Osun not back to square one . shocked
Hahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikiki Kai I don die with laughter, nna idi wickedi men. Osun don suffer no be small. I Guess it will be fulani herdsmen & such a plumpy woman, I hope they wont want to act funny or rap.e her with their uncircumsiced blokos. Nobody is safe in Nigeria!!
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by honsaint(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
senatorbayor:
why is it happening at this time that FG have announced a relieve package for Osun state that their allocations wont be deduct at source for this month.

Something tells me the kidnappers want to collect their shares from the allocation grin

What If the kidnappers requested for 12M as ransom, Is Osun not back to square one . shocked

Hmmmmmm..... Ogbeni yaff entered one chance o...
God will safe the victims o. The state of Half of Half minus tax salary.
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
mustymatic:
God save Nigeria
Amen
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by emmasege: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2016
God, please hasten their safe release.

The herdsmen (abi se na fulani) would have earned my praise if the news was "Armed men kidnapped Aregbese of Osun".
Re: Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja by Ayodeji2k14: 9:48am On May 04, 2016
MrEverest:
Hahahahahahahahahahakikikikikikiki Kai I don die with laughter, nna idi wickedi men. Osun don suffer no be small. I Guess it will be fulani herdsmen & such a plumpy woman, I hope they wont want to act funny or rap.e her with their uncircumsiced blokos. Nobody is safe in Nigeria!!
MrEverest:
the evil men must have had great sex with d female permanent secretary bf releasing her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vat Hike Will Impoverish Nigerians - Take It Back Movement / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka / Opinion Polls Places Oshiomhole  ahead Of  PDP, Others To Win Edo North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.