Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? (1006 Views)

If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Will You Choose The Same Person..?? / You Won't Believe That These Two Lovers Are Actually The Same Person (photos) / Help! I Think Am Loosing My Partner Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by christopheru(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
If you could choose your
partner again, would you
choose the same person? Give your reasons... Let the comments flow. grin grin
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Zambux(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
No
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
olorun ma je.... my patner is ''single'' now!
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yes but with bigger butt this time
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by amtaken(f): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ja mina.
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Vinshu(f): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
No
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by DesChyko: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Before nko? Not interested in a new experience.
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by wordbank(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
This shows that girls dunno what they want
Their prayer is simple
LORD GIVE US OUR DAILY MEN
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by DanceVille: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
No
Why No?
Buh Vinshu.. U said u have married..Then does that mean you don't love him?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Vinshu(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
DanceVille:
Why No?

Buh Vinshu.. U said u have married..Then does that mean you don't love him?

No it doesnt mean i dont love him.

Actually, I'd choose another again if I have the privilege to. Because I'd like to experience a new person different from the current. A new mindset, new face, new body shape, and other new stuff.

Everyone likes new things right?
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by christopheru(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Zambux:
No
Reasons.
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:
No
Lol, and why?,,,thought you are mrs vinshugrin??
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Vinshu(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, and why?,,,thought you are mrs vinshugrin??

Ask DanceVille grin
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by firstking01(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vinshu:

Ask DanceVille grin
And who is he?,,,your crush here i guesscheesy??
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by christopheru(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

Actually, I'd choose another again if I have the privilege to. Because I'd like to experience a new person different from the current. A new mindset, new face, new body shape, and other new stuff.

girls oo grin
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Cutezt(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2016
vinshu oooo
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Vinshu(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Cutezt:
vinshu oooo

How may I help you?
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by myfantasies(f): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Yes i will kiss

Over nd over again
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by halfricanadian(f): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2016
Sometimes one needs to try new things to value wat we once had

i love trying new things so mayb mayb not bt d mayb's aint equal
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Yessssssss!!he's a darling kiss kiss
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by 4C2215131: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Wouldn't know for now as there isn't a partner whatsoever. But in hindsight, there was once a wonderful person I was involved with. I messed up the whole thing! Would choose that individual if given a second chance which unfortunately is a no-no, as that person is married right now.
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by stubbornman(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
cry if nah she be the last pair.... I go pack mud give God to create new partner for me...kai!!! God save us from karashikaembarassed
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by stubbornman(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Vinshu:

just choose me already dear....Am the next new thingcheesy
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Y e ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. When i find her grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by Adonis3: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
OP are u talking to only married folks

Because, as it is, if I don't fancy my partner anymore or I'm no longer interested in the relationship, I can LEAVE and start over with someone else

When nor be say she go flog me if I leave

Buh the fact that I'm still with her only means I still want her

And for someone like me, I don't do test relationships... I go into a relationship ONLY when I believe I can spend the rest of my life with her

I do all my observations before entering the relationship

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? by enoqueen: 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

He Told Me She Can Beat Him / Baby Daddy@ 20 / Please What Does She Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.