Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Please What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Does She Mean? (993 Views)

Please, What Could She Mean? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2016
Hi ladies and gentlemen. Pls i need urgent interpretation to this!

There is this lady, married with three kids, she is a friend, we worship together in same church. She knows that am a Christian, a worker. She even calls me pastor. But each time i visit her home (she always want me to come around), she will be discussing her sex escapades with the husband with me. She would tell me how the husband don't like kissing, how he is not romantic etc. And she knows that am not married yet. Sometimes, she will will ask if i have watched a particular blue film, etc, for me, it's getting too much! Pls i need interpretation and advice on this.

Pls guys, could it be she has a hidden agenda or she is just been naughty??
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by dcommissioner: 7:55am On Sep 07, 2016
lol.... I laugh in Greece

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by Section8(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Side husband loading 60%

3 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by 2dice01: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2016
simple dont visit her again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by Hbee1(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Stop goin to her house for peace sake! If u do her, remember u sef go marry n presently anoda guy go do ur gyalfriend

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by mrkings84(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2016
Am sure as a Christian u have read the story of Joseph and Potifa, u better run for ur dear life or else u will face what Joseph faced!

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:
Stop goin to her house for peace sake! If u do her, remember u sef go marry n presently anoda guy go do ur gyalfriend

My brother i can't try that o.... Abi i no dey fear God??
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2016
mrkings84:
Am sure as a Christian u have read the story of Joseph and Potifa, u better run for ur dear life or else u will face what Joseph faced!

Bros u just threatened me this morning! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by mercichoco(f): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2016
since you are a christian and a worker, i suppose you know nothing and a v!rgin; else you know the interpretation.

my opinion, i think she is naughty towards you and that is because you find it very ok.

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
lmao, you know what she want. Besides, why would you still go to her house after noticing all this? You know the right thing to do , don't ask us.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by TrapHedges(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Yo I was gon say yu should fvck her.. And I just did so fvck her thanks
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by youngberry001(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
Mehnn just bang dhat bittch and take a race smiley

nah wetin she want be dhat,,,,
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Bornita:
lmao, you know what she want. Besides, why would you still go to her house after noticing all this? You know the right thing to do , don't ask us.

Bros u won't understand, i stopped going to their house for months now, and she is being asking me why I don't come her place again, the husband even had to put mouth by asking if they offended me. Cos of that, i decided to visit her store yesterday, I tell u, d gist was not different which prompted my airing my voice this morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by Hbee1(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2016
EVENTSPRO:

My brother i can't try that o.... Abi i no dey fear God??

Aha correct guy

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Hbee1:

Aha correct guy

Yea my man, am just surprised shall....
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by newsphase(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2016
She is ready to fornicate with you, commit adultery with you... I think the bible says resist the devil and he will flee..

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by ikombe: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2016
When you know he is lieing but u just want him to continue

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by aloobright17: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Op what interpretation do you want exactly ? abeg try and use condom at last last .
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by DeLioncourt: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2016
OP stop being naive. You know what she wants. If you're not going to do it, then avoid her. Don't try to please them by visiting and eventually find yourself in a compromising situation. You seem like a religious person so you gats understand when i say "God no go hear say na mistake ooo"

1 Like

Re: Please What Does She Mean? by firstking01(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
Hi ladies and gentlemen. Pls i need urgent interpretation to this!

There is this lady, married with three kids, she is a friend, we worship together in same church. She knows that am a Christian, a worker. She even calls me pastor. But each time i visit her home (she always want me to come around), she will be discussing her sex escapades with the husband with me. She would tell me how the husband don't like kissing, how he is not romantic etc. And she knows that am not married yet. Sometimes, she will will ask if i have watched a particular blue film, etc, for me, it's getting too much! Pls i need interpretation and advice on this.

Pls guys, could it be she has a hidden agenda or she is just been naughty??
Stop visiting her before i call you an hypocrite
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by jubrealguy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
she wants u to help her do her laundry and clean the house, cook, get her children from school, then do a lot of prayer afterwards and go home................ NONSENSE
Re: Please What Does She Mean? by EVENTSPRO: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
jubrealguy:
she wants u to help her do her laundry and clean the house, cook, get her children from school, then do a lot of prayer afterwards and go home................ NONSENSE

Thanks anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Man Claims He Can Tell Woman's Fortune By handling Their Boobs / OMG: See What This Guy Does To Hurt His Ex Girlfriend / “help, My Friend Can’t Find A Man!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.