Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? (772 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
I had a an argument with a friend over who to marry.

He actually meet a lady and they have been in love for a while and finally he went know her place.
According to him he expected her to still be in a parents house. but she was living alone, with the little job she has she has rented a place for her self.

And my friend feels it is not proper for an unmarried single lady to live alone and so what to call it quit.

so house, please advise my friend or what do you think

is there anything wrong with a lady living alone? Should that hinder her marriage. besides he live alone as a bachelor.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tell your friend Angel said he is not serious
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Hadez(f): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are you scared of an independent lady?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:

can you give reasons...
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Cholls(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
tongue
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hadez:
Are you scared of an independent lady?

not about independence
but about abuse of it
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by layla129(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Its not wrong. If he wants to know how she was able to afford it, he should ask her. Why are most relationships lacking this communication of a thing?

They should talk about it...period
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:
Its not wrong. If he wants to know how she was able to afford it, he should ask her. Why are most relationships lacking this communication of a thing?

They should talk about it...period

and you think every lady would teel you the source(s) of ALL her income
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

can you give reasons...
I see nothing wrong in it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by layla129(f): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

Why won't i tell you if its legit? A lady will only stutter if its not legit undecided...if its not legit, that is when he should worry. Living alone is not enough reason.

N.B it also depends on her age
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
I see nothing wrong in it.

yea I see nothing wrong too

but what reason do I put across to him cos he feels they are prone to cheating
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

yea I see nothing wrong too

but what reason do I put across to him cos he feels they are prone to cheating
Lol, I knew he is insecure but dont wanna type much. Tell your insecure friend that cheating is not about living alone.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by layla129(f): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

Why won't i tell you if they are legit? A lady will only stutter if she has secrets undecided...if its not legit, that is when he should worry. Living alone is not enough reason to worry

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by robosky02(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Why won't i tell you if its legit? A lady will only stutter if its not legit undecided...if its not legit, that is when he should worry. Living alone is not enough reason.

hmmm most that live alive do all manner to meet their need and pay bills according to him
he should be the one to move her out of her parents house
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by layla129(f): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm most that live alive do all manner to meet their need and pay bills according to him
he should be the one to move her out of her parents house

He should find out what he want to know finish
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady That Lives Alone? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Well,

(1) (Reply)

If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... / "The Cockroach Hypothesis For Self Development" By Sundar Pichai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.