Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo (18277 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Invasion Of Gbaramatu Kingdom An Act Of Cowardice – Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by chukslawrence(m): 6:21am On Apr 23, 2016
Not for sale. BEWARE!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by 989900: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2016
tee10:

I honesty blame NOI for not resigning.
Facts are sacred, if we blame NOI and GEJ only am afraid we haven't learned

By the way u and 989900 haul ur stones at NOI but are dead salient on the blunders of PMB

Can you an objective article on:
2016 budget
CBN illegal hire
PMB's economic policy (FX restrictions)
De listing of Nigerian from JP Morgan etc

I posted the below some days ago:

The frustration is real, no doubt.

The present frustration is largely due to our 'no-budget' situation.

Once the budget is passed and the government shows direction in implementation and other policies, things would ease up a bit -- only then can investors (foreign and domestic) make decisions, as it is, the country is in a state of perpetual limbo. And, it's making rate of repatriation of funds much higher than investment of funds -- we have a problem!

Then we have energy issues: the less electric power served, the more fuel we consume/import, the more dollars we require for imports, the more dollar scarcity created = higher exchange rate as felt in the past 2 weeks . . . customers using their bank cards online or at ATMs outside the country can testify to this.

The recent massive importation of fuel recently, siphoned more dollars off the market!

'The decline in forex allocation to the banks by the CBN was attributed to the deal struck by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and international oil companies (IOCs) on direct dollar sales to oil marketing firms aimed at addressing the fuel shortage in the country.'
http://naija247news.com/2016/04/how-naira-yuan-currency-swap-deal-will-ease-pressure-on-nigerias-fx-market/

It's a shame we 'technically' do not have refineries . . . heard those should start working part time some time soon, but we've heard that a million times now.
However, we do have pipeline vandals who ensure we do not have power supply, and crude supply to the partially working refineries, nor product supply to the few resuscitated depots.

Then we have hoarders, racketeers and profiteers, aided by senior CBN and bank executives. Now this is the part I blame Buhari for (his stance would definitely create this kind of scenario, now, what are the checks and balances he had in place . . . forget CBN's autonomy . . .).
As for Emefiele and the other CBN deputy governors, they are as crooked as scoliosis -- they are part of the reason why the situation is amplified.

The below is an excerpt from another thread:

The market has waited nervously for the outcome of the review of the FX market Nigeria’s Central Bank says it is conducting.

After the January MPC meeting, the Central Bank said, “in the medium term within which monetary policy is cast, the need to allow policy to produce the desired outcomes becomes a key consideration in the policy mix. Consequently, the bank is fine-tuning the framework for foreign exchange management with a view to ensuring a more effective and liquid foreign exchange market. ”

After the March meeting of the MPC, the apex bank issued a statement in which it said, “however, the Committee (MPC) charged the bank (CBN) to speed up reforms of the foreign exchange market to improve certainty and eliminate noise and opportunities for arbitrage…”

One month after, there is no word on the said review despite the urgency in the MPC statement of March.

Now my questions are:

How will devaluation automatically put an end to all these, I mean it hasn't since 1986.

I want a quick fix, we all want a quick fix, we are all affected; apart from the temporary relief devaluation might bring, how does it solve the 'causes'?

Can anyone guarantee with the same oil prices, the same racketeers and saboteurs won't play their hands, and the black market/official rate wide gap resurfacing?

When do we put a kibosh to the causes?

Fine, pump prices are presently headed for N200/litre averagely albeit temporarily, are we ready to make that permanent -- devaluation guarantees that.

Inflation is presently @ 12.2% (which is an abomination), with devaluation comes agitation for wages increase, comes further inflation -- are we ready . . . ?

Nigerians appetite for foreign goods (which is actually just averagely 25% of the country's demand for forex) will not automatically die with devaluation, rather, there will be call for increase in wages, so we can continue where we left off! We've been doing that since time immemorial. BTW, who bought 36 Landcruisers?

We need to think outside the box to bring the BM rates closer to the CBN rates, some economists have suggested some alternative ways -- the government needs to look into those and get something started already -- a direction!

P.S. About the CBN hire thing, honestly, I DO NOT CARE: we have bigger problems in this country, and if our problems were 1-1000, that will be number 901 -- it's been happening for decades, and will continue to, it happens in most other countries too, if there is a vibrant economy, most of our youths will care less about the CBN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by coldsummer: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

Let's be rational for a second:

NOI: 14 years out of 16 (with 'oil boom' for the most part), borrowing to pay salaries @$65/barrel . . . see where we are.

Kemi: 4 months, without one budget yet to work with, in an 'oil doom' period, shutting each loophole of theft, one at a time

You wanna call "crucify her, crucify her" . . . wait and do it at the right time, doing so now only makes you the most part, the 'tribalist' and irrational one.

You don't have to educate a people that don't want to learn. They will try to sap the knowledge out of you.

So relax. It's a Saturday afterall.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Progressive01(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

At times you wonder the kind of upbringing this kinda kids get.

What is most terrifying isn't even their own character but the character of those that would grow up under parents such as them.

Some people should be sterilised to spare the world a generation of demons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by modath(f): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2016
989900 ... see below!!! Can't just imagine you dissipating that amount of energy on someone who really doesn't give a hoot & was just asking rhetorical questions!! sad

coldsummer:

You don't have to educate a people that don't want to learn. They will try to sap the knowledge out of you.

So relax. It's a Saturday afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Pidggin(f): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2016
modath:

Both the IB & NOI are incompetent & Unpatriotic....

Still trying to get the magic wand that made saving possible under OBJ despite average crude oil price,& how same minister had two different results despite record Crude price & Sales..

*Llight bulb moment*

We had a president with major cojones of steel not an an IB whose inordinate ambition & a desire for an undeserved second term "tied" his hands & made it impossible for FG's 52% of the ECA to be put to good use..

The Governors & LGs took their 48% while the FG's did a Houdini & was "gone with the wind"..

Things were working fine despite so called incompetence. I still remember buying fuel at the regulated government price of N87, now Buhari and Co. cannot even ensure that filling stations adhere to government price. I had light at least 12 hours a day, things were cheap.

Enough of this pathetic excuses, governance is not by force, Buhari was voted to CHANGE things, but now we have been CHAINED instead sad

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Pidggin(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2016
masterchi:
no fuel and if u try see na N300, no dollar, insecurity, Fulani herdsmen, Agatu, Boko haram, rising cost of everything. no direction from govt, no budget, no economic policy. nothing and this writer only problem na past tense, talk about misplaced priorities. we now have Buhari and Kemi ADeosun of 18+6=21 fame. hold them oh.

How can they hold them? They are from majority tribe na grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Pidggin(f): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2016
peacengine:

This is becoming ridiculous, no economic plan, lies everyday and Kemi is allowed to relax while the media constantly blames Jonathan and NOI. I am beginning to hate this country I once loved with passion, tribalism is worse than racism. Buhari is a disaster sad sad

My brother, i feel your plight, we are all going through it. It's best to seek a way out for now sad
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Babacele: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2016
modath:

That is their motto "Condemn All that isn't yours" "Laud even the most incapable"

I'm still wondering how Aunty Kemi matter take enter an article by a SE (most likely) in Vanguard (Ipad/PDP sympathizer) , it boils down to less than optimal level logical reasoning & irrational hate for the race that in their myopia, "assisted" the Kunu sippers in the ouster of their messianic Hero!! undecided
Kemi is the Joseph of Nigeria! just imagine if na NOI be our minister now. she go talk say she don warn us to prepare for worse days ahead because Rotimi Ameachi lead Gov Forum didn't allow FG (that control 52% of all allocations) to save! all the stealing and economic crimes she supervised like d dasukigate wouldnt have been revealed ,n by now Charles Soludo's fears would come to pass! didn't madam due process Obi Ezekwesili n other wellwishers cry out too when NOI was serving that voodoo economics using pdpnomics-economics without character? It still baffles me how NOI managed to break our hearts- her numerous fans who remember her role in the Paris Club debt forgiveness n d coming of the MDGs to Nigeria. she lost totally , she became n remained a PDP -a very dangerous n devilish state of being. she should keep quiet and reconcile with her conscience that is obviously telling her ' you brought this mess to your country'.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by tee10: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

Once the budget is passed and the government shows direction in implementation and other policies, things would ease up a bit -- only then can investors (foreign and domestic) make decisions, as it is, the country is in a state of perpetual limbo. And, it's making rate of repatriation of funds much higher than investment of funds -- we have a problem!

Then we have energy issues: the less electric power served, the more fuel we consume/import, the more dollars we require for imports, the more dollar scarcity created = higher exchange rate as felt in the past 2 weeks . . . customers using their bank cards online or at ATMs outside the country can testify to this.

The recent massive importation of fuel recently, siphoned more dollars off the market!

http://naija247news.com/2016/04/how-naira-yuan-currency-swap-deal-will-ease-pressure-on-nigerias-fx-market/

It's a shame we 'technically' do not have refineries . . . heard those should start working part time some time soon, but we've heard that a million times now.
However, we do have pipeline vandals who ensure we do not have power supply, and crude supply to the partially working refineries, nor product supply to the few resuscitated depots.

Then we have hoarders, racketeers and profiteers, aided by senior CBN and bank executives. Now this is the part I blame Buhari for (his stance would definitely create this kind of scenario, now, what are the checks and balances he had in place . . . forget CBN's autonomy . . .).
As for Emefiele and the other CBN deputy governors, they are as crooked as scoliosis -- they are part of the reason why the situation is amplified.

Now my questions are:

How will devaluation automatically put an end to all these, I mean it hasn't since 1986.

I want a quick fix, we all want a quick fix, we are all affected; apart from the temporary relief devaluation might bring, how does it solve the 'causes'?

Can anyone guarantee with the same oil prices, the same racketeers and saboteurs won't play their hands, and the black market/official rate wide gap resurfacing?

Fine, pump prices are presently headed for N200/litre averagely albeit temporarily, are we ready to make that permanent -- devaluation guarantees that.

Inflation is presently @ 12.2% (which is an abomination), with devaluation comes agitation for wages increase, comes further inflation -- are we ready . . . ?

Nigerians appetite for foreign goods (which is actually just averagely 25% of the country's demand for forex) will not automatically die with devaluation, rather, there will be call for increase in wages, so we can continue where we left off! We've been doing that since time immemorial. BTW, who bought 36 Landcruisers?

We need to think outside the box to bring the BM rates closer to the CBN rates, some economists have suggested some alternative ways -- the government needs to look into those and get something started already -- a direction!

P.S. About the CBN hire thing, honestly, I DO NOT CARE: we have bigger problems in this country, and if our problems were 1-1000, that will be number 901 -- it's been happening for decades, and will continue to, it happens in most other countries too, if there is a vibrant economy, most of our youths will care less about the CBN.

My frustration with nairaland is in two folds
1. PDP folks here are very un inspiring, and lack depth of knowledge
2. APC folks are entrapped into defending govt position no mater how ridiculous they are

Hence we have long threads lacking in depth, reasoning, sound logic, therefore nothing to gain but bigotry and hate

You are an exception, but u should do more to raise the bar, stop getting in this childish APC vs PDP rubbish- we can do dt in 2019

Now to ur post,

Devaluation is a necessary quick fix, (folks are hurting) workers are due for a wage increase anyway

Let's devalue and follow up with economic reforms, ban importation of what we can produce here

This 1: 320 rates only feeds the saboteurs and folks in govt, while fuelling more corruption

The road to hell is paved with good intention, mugabe had good intentions for his people, see how it ended up

This FX policy has frozen up capital, its not working.

On CBN hire

You should care, isn't that why we voted PMB?

Nepotism and corruption are twin sisters, who in breed to conceive even greater corruption

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by 989900: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
Babacele:
Kemi is the Joseph of Nigeria! just imagine if na NOI be our minister now. she go talk say she don warn us to prepare for worse days ahead because Rotimi Ameachi lead Gov Forum didn't allow FG (that control 52% of all allocations) to save! all the stealing and economic crimes she supervised like d dasukigate wouldnt have been revealed ,n by now Charles Soludo's fears would come to pass! didn't madam due process Obi Ezekwesili n other wellwishers cry out too when NOI was serving that voodoo economics using pdpnomics-economics without character? It still baffles me how NOI managed to break our hearts- her numerous fans who remember her role in the Paris Club debt forgiveness n d coming of the MDGs to Nigeria. she lost totally , she became n remained a PDP -a very dangerous n devilish state of being. she should keep quiet and reconcile with her conscience that is obviously telling her ' you brought this mess to your country'.

I doubt if she has a conscience, for someone that assumes no responsibility for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by DeadWrong: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2016
TPAND:
Fortunate media columnist put up article of calumny debacle to rubbish the personalities of persons who have altruistically served their motherland.

The media is so corrupt that the sincerity and ingenuity of this fortunate columnist have been compromised by the quest for making undue monies from the opposing and antagonizing moneybags and the ones connected to them. Slanderous articles fill up the pages of newspaper, while the world celebrates our past heroes with a colossal lionization.

After reading the lines of this article, I couldn't help but wonder why such slandering write-ups is not directed towards my sister Kemi. We cannot change the past but we have to move forward. This should have been carefully constructed to bedevil Kemi's atrocious performance as our country is dipping fast into a recession.
Trash...Mention one single area of this write up that is wrong. All these your mumbo jumbo are just a bunch of shits

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by seunmsg(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2016
peacengine:

This is becoming ridiculous, no economic plan, lies everyday and Kemi is allowed to relax while the media constantly blames Jonathan and NOI. I am beginning to hate this country I once loved with passion, tribalism is worse than racism. Buhari is a disaster sad sad

You guys are such a terrible liar that you try to spin everything that puts the spotlight on your failed leaders. This thread is about the failures of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and not Kemi Adeosun.

The article was written by an Igbo columnist against a failed Igbo lady and published in Vanguard, an Igbo owned newspaper. So, how you guys turn everything into Kemi vs NOI is what I can't comprehend. If you don't want people to talk about NOI failures again, tell her to shut the fvck up and stop spewing rubbish in the press and blaming others for her failures. We've all forgotten about her until she started talking shiit about political will to save. She should stop all the self righteous pontification and seek restitution for her failures.

And stop all the lies about no economic plan is being implemented by this present government. Repeating this silly lies only makes you people more unpatriotic. If you haven't seen the economic plan of this government, you are simply a hypocrite who isn't really interested in the economic development of the country. You lots probably think economic plan is shouting transformation agenda on radio and TV ads. And if I may ask, can you show us the economic plan that was developed and implemented by GEJ and NOI while in office?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by modath(f): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2016
Babacele:

Unlike outright looters who you can condemn for their acts & punish for their crimes, NOI looked the other way while looting was ongoing.... she loved that "coordinating" title so much that she would rather sink than swim above the tides of massive corruption of the past Admin.

I'm sure she never in her wildest dreams ever imagined power would be wrested from her camp , hence why she is now shifting the blame to the govs for IB's "lack of political will".

Not holding brief for the Govs but wia dem keep dem own 52%?

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by seunmsg(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2016
peacengine:

NOI did not serve for 14 years, she served for 4. Kemi has served for one year and made no impact whatsoever

Tell your pay master to borrow and pay salaries if that will solve this problem.

And you are the same guy talking about tribalism embarassed so, according to your non tribalistic calculation, kemi that was appointed as minister in November 2015 has served for one year as at today, April 23rd while NOI that served for four years each under OBJ and GEJ only served for 4 years right? Sigh! Are you okay?

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Babacele: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Things were working fine despite so called incompetence. I still remember buying fuel at the regulated government price of N87, now Buhari and Co. cannot even ensure that filling stations adhere to government price. I had light at least 12 hours a day, things were cheap.

Enough of this pathetic excuses, governance is not by force, Buhari was voted to CHANGE things, but now we have been CHAINED instead sad
we are rather lucky to have a good manager like PMB or how do u explain how the clueless team, who started borrowing money @ $70/ barrel while warning us to prepare as if say na our fault for their ineptitude n insincerity, would have managed d Country @ $30/barrel?

where is the money they saved for a rainy day like now ,or the investments they used d money for? abi u dey pray say all the work wey you go do ,let say for 35 years for private or public, where u don suffer saved good money in form of pension ,investments etc somebody eg yr exboyfriend come steal am run....as PDP looted our contiri-?
Now yr new bf come dey try provide using scarce resources n him no dey steal .n d old bf dey even tell bank ( NASS) because na im classmate b d manager (saraki) make dem no pay d guy say network (budget)no good . if u b beta woman , who u go like pass from d 2 guys.?
we must change our orientations ! Nigeria is changing for better no matter una propaganda! saibuhari!

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by 989900: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2016
tee10:

My frustration with nairaland is in two folds
1. PDP folks here are very un inspiring, and lack depth of knowledge
2. APC folks are entrapped into defending govt position no mater how ridiculous they are

Hence we have long threads lacking in depth, reasoning, sound logic, therefore nothing to gain but bigotry and hate

You are an exception, but u should do more to raise the bar, stop getting in this childish APC vs PDP rubbish- we can do dt in 2019

Now to ur post,

Devaluation is a necessary quick fix, (folks are hurting) workers are due for a wage increase anyway

Let's devalue and follow up with economic reforms, ban importation of what we can produce here

This 1: 320 rates only feeds the saboteurs and folks in govt, while fuelling more corruption

The road to hell is paved with good intention, mugabe had good intentions for his people, see how it ended up

This FX policy has frozen up capital, its not working.

On CBN hire

You should care, isn't that why we voted PMB?

Nepotism and corruption are twin sisters, who in breed to conceive even greater corruption

1. I don't do party stuffs, but that doesn't mean I won't call out PDP or APC for their actions or in-actions.

2. I would have loved you answer how devaluation has helped us in the past: from 65 kobo to $1, and more recently, from N155 to 199?

3. What rate would you want the Naira devalued to?

4. Have you factored how that skews our foreign debts repayments against us.

5. Can anyone guarantee with the same oil prices or lower, the same racketeers and saboteurs won't play their hands, and the black market/official rate wide gap resurfacing?

By and large, the budget and direction is what the economy needs, the corruption in the system amplifies the wide margin between the BM and CBN rates, I mentioned the same in my earlier post. The CBN has been expected to come up with reforms; since January nothing yet . . .

And just to mention, banning importation has little or no effect in this equation, our biggest Forex guzzler at 40% is refined petroleum products, I think we should ban that first (by far the most senseless imports into this country . . . but see where we are . . . stuck with it) before banning other imports that suck averagely 20-30%. While repatriation of funds and other settlements account for the rest. If the right policies and infrastructure are in place, we wouldn't need to be importing palm oil, rice, tooth picks, eggs and other weirdos in the first place, rather, we should be exporting those, we would have real sector investors coming in with 'hard currencies' = less pressure on the dollar.

Devaluation won't stop all that, it hasn't so far, it would only encourage smuggling . . . like I said earlier, once you devalue, there is call for wage increase which triggers 'further inflation' and makes available money to buy 'the same now more expensive imported goods' = pressure back on the dollar = back to square 1.

Devaluation in our 'peculiar scenario', is a lazy man's approach to a fundamental problem.

P.S. About the 'hiring thing' . . . sorry, that's just my 'opinion' -- it might not make it right, but like I said, we have 'biggggerr' problems.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Babacele: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

Now my questions are:

and for public info d CBN hiring started d under GEJ but busted under PMB! check premium times!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by rusher14: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2016
peacengine:

Who cares, get it right or step down! I can't keep suffering like this.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Pidggin(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Babacele:
we are rather lucky to have a good manager like PMB or how do u explain how the clueless team, who started borrowing money @ $70/ barrel while warning us to prepare as if say na our fault for their ineptitude n insincerity, would have managed d Country @ $30/barrel?

where is the money they saved for a rainy day like now ,or the investments they used d money for? abi u dey pray say all the work wey you go do ,let say for 35 years for private or public, where u don suffer saved good money in form of pension ,investments etc somebody eg yr exboyfriend come steal am run....as PDP looted our contiri-?
Now yr new bf come dey try provide using scarce resources n him no dey steal .n d old bf dey even tell bank ( NASS) because na im classmate b d manager (saraki) make dem no pay d guy say network (budget)no good . if u b beta woman , who u go like pass from d 2 guys.?
we must change our orientations ! Nigeria is changing for better no matter una propaganda! saibuhari!

Another paid poster

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by fitzmayowa: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2016
DickDastardly:
Noi and Gej cant do anything anymore to turn around our fortunes. Its now buhari and kemi's onus. We are in economic disarray and the best place to start is to pass the budget asap. Buhari should as a matter of urgency and emergency gather all his people and the nass, quickly get that budget right and signed, from their we can continue our debate.
Modath you will agree with me that nothing is more pressing to Nigeria now than the budget getting straightened out and implemented asap. It will amount to naiviety for pmb to make anymore foreign travel without achieving this, as no serious country will take us serious with all this directionlessness, blames and lethargy in our approach to governance. The people's suffering increases daily and we must be seen to be emparthetic enough and not all this unnecessary political grand standing undecided

GBAM!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Babacele: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Another paid poster
ain't no paid poster. I just asked u a simple question. I want a better country n would never submit my education to rogues. For eg don't u think dt $350m stolen by Dasuki through NOI could be responsible for u not getting adequate electricity? I just wanna make common sense but not d bent- bruised common sense pls.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by opineflu(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2016
i aint reading that Moreover the sun just set on window
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by opineflu(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2016
rusher14:

Sorry.
lol

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2016
k
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by macarson2k(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

Me, arrest her, nah . . . her time will come, and that time you will yell 'murder' as customary.

You can only talk here!!!

The APC administration is the most corrupt now with fraudulent budget.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by jcross19: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
989900:

Can you please tell me what happened in China?
I think is getting clearer that all their noise about china is abracadabra.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by 735i(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
I spit on this thread...
And I spit on the OP...

A year after assuming office this administration is still talking about GEJ and NOI...

These people are no longer our problems...

Buhari, Kemi Adeosun and Babatunde Raji Fashola are our new problems...

Tell them to fix what they said they could fix or honorably resign and get the fvck out!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2016
views fron fifferent point of views. opinions bothering of who is a coward or not is not an issue here. the real issues are lack of direction on the path of the leaders.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by tinsel: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2016
TPAND:
Fortunate media columnist put up article of calumny debacle to rubbish the personalities of persons who have altruistically served their motherland.

The media is so corrupt that the sincerity and ingenuity of this fortunate columnist have been compromised by the quest for making undue monies from the opposing and antagonizing moneybags and the ones connected to them. Slanderous articles fill up the pages of newspaper, while the world celebrates our past heroes with a colossal lionization.

After reading the lines of this article, I couldn't help but wonder why such slandering write-ups is not directed towards my sister Kemi. We cannot change the past but we have to move forward. This should have been carefully constructed to bedevil Kemi's atrocious performance as our country is dipping fast into a recession.
Your sister Kemi has just been there for how many months?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Unkl(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Expert Arrested During Stop And Search Operation. Photo / Massive ADC Rally In ONDO KINGDOM / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.