Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo (18295 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / Invasion Of Gbaramatu Kingdom An Act Of Cowardice – Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by omoigbomina(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
735i:
I spit on this thread...
And I spit on the OP...

A year after assuming office this administration is still talking about GEJ and NOI...

These people are no longer our problems...

Buhari, Kemi Adeosun and Babatunde Raji Fashola are our new problems...

Tell them to fix what they said they could fix or honorably resign and get the fvck out!!!
its not this govt that's talking about NOI she was the one the started talking about Gej
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by judondasylva(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
they should keep on blaming while the masses are suffering and dying
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Ndolarr: 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
I recall seeing Ngozi Okonjo Iweala at one of the PDP rallies dancing and campaigning for Jonathan's re-election in 2015. She looked pitiable and out of place! I wish she had resigned then, rather than hanging on, hoping to profit again from PDP rigging machine as in 2011!! Posterity can never absolve her from the economic mess Nigeria is facing at the moment. Antie Ngozi is thoroughly culpable!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by InvertedHammer: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
/
Nigerians are easy to be mesmerized with anything or anyone with a seal of approval from the West.

NOI was the VP of World Bank. Great! But western institutions are not like institutions in Nigeria.

NOI has multiple bosses above her that dictate her responsibilities based on Policy and Procedures.

She cannot act unilaterally as an upper management would in Nigeria. She could not guide the policy direction of the World Bank even if she wants.

The liberty of management she had in Nigeria was a full responsibility that she never had before.

As a matter of fact, being a Finance Minister in Nigeria was a big promotion.

But some eggheads thought it was a demotion to leave World Bank to serve in Nigeria in the capacity she did.

Sometimes, educating Nigerians are insurmountable task that I believe the best option is to let them wallow in their ignorance.

Like I always say, why bother?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by shamecurls(m): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians are easy to be mesmerized with anything or anyone with a seal of approval from the West.

NOI was the VP of World Bank. Great! But western institutions are not like institutions in Nigeria.

NOI has multiple bosses above her that dictate her responsibilities based on Policy and Procedures.

She cannot act unilaterally as an upper management would in Nigeria. She could not guide the policy direction of the World Bank even if she wants.

The liberty of management she had in Nigeria was a full responsibility that she never had before.

As a matter of fact, being a Finance Minister in Nigeria was a big promotion.

But some eggheads thought it was a demotion to leave World Bank to serve in Nigeria in the capacity she did.

Sometimes, educating Nigerians are insurmountable task that I believe the best option is to let them wallow in their ignorance.

Like I always say, why bother?

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by favouryemmy: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
jcross19:
When will this administration stop blaming the past government for their failure?

If care is not taking this administration will fail woefully than their predecessor . Can you see the change you people are giving the masses? Every week you will blame jonathan for this and the man you are blaming have moved on with his life you are still where you are blaming him while is receiving world recognition. Stay there oga bubu and his blaming team.

It seems you didn't read the article. Is Okonjo Iweala part of the current administration? She was in fact among the most influential in the last administration. And she's the one that is telling us what we already know about the last administration. Why do some Nigerians like lying to themselves in the face of the truth?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo by Image123(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
989900:
Wonderful piece.

Anyway, how can she resign when she was enjoying the kickback for services rendered?

I'm sure Dasuki didn't break the vaults to get the funds, neither did those NNPC missing funds develop wings.

NOI was an accomplice, end of . . ..

She was not just an accomplice, she was sent by the West, IMF et al to fulfill their projections of 2011. She made it and was rewarded with her current job at Gavel abi wetin be the name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Blame Yourselves, Not DSS, Falana Tells NBA / Governor Ambode Inspects Ongoing Projects Across The State, Promises To Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.