Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) (2702 Views)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by orobs93(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2016
If na me eh I will go home from there...

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by obiorathesubtle: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
the only logical thing to do is Run..

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by callmelanner(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2016
My movement go fast pass the speed of light

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by myfantasies(f): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2016
U dey ask question wen u already know the answer

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nova15: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Vooom is better than statement

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by thesicilian: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2016
If someone is making orders on a budget you don't have, the manly thing to do is to caution them, restrict them to your budget. If they can't bear it then they should be the ones to run.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2016
I cross over to the ATM across the street and withdraw cash adequate enough to buy pay for the recharge card & cover the bills.Then I go back in and we have lunch.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by obiorathesubtle: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I cross over to the ATM across the street and withdraw cash adequate enough to buy pay for the recharge card & cover the bills.Then I go back in and we have lunch.
but there's no ATM across the street..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Ajanacool(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2016
The recharge card errand is my escape route na. I'll go get d card with pleasure
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nova15: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Then go to the atm at the next street
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by orobs93(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

You are d man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by teemanbastos(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
use P. O. S
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by obiorathesubtle: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Nova15:

Then go to the atm at the next street
do you realise what the female in the story is??
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nova15: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
do you realise what the female in the story is??

You should also realise that I'm trying to pay for the services that she must eventually render.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Enockia(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
the only logical thing to do is Run..

do i need a prophet to tell me again nii
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2016
No need running away because I will disappear before her very eyes..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 9:27am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I could get a cab to the nearest bank with the cash I have on me.my mugu-ness bad reach like that.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Untainted007: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2016
She will wash plates tire at fast food joint by the time she realised I av zoomed off even faster than a ray of light. Her only escape root for her is to be financially bouyant. Haba I'm I working cos of her to come exploit me even at first meeting.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2016
orobs93:
You are d man

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by obiorathesubtle: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I could get a cab to the nearest bank with the cash I have on me.my mugu-ness bad reach like that.
kneel down make I pray for you..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by refiner(f): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2016
...funny replies!smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by obiorathesubtle: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Nova15:

You should also realise that I'm trying to pay for the services that she must eventually render.
Lol.. Sex?? That amount over sex makes an improper fraction..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by halfricanadian(f): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
I will have to injure her or just give her something to b confused about

if she cud turn to a snake and i run how i'm i sure she wouldnt appear infront of me before i start my race.

The best way to defeat ur enemy sometimes is to attack them back
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by adorablepepple(f): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2016
You must disappear
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
kneel down make I pray for you..
Father forgive me, I messed up

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nova15: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Sex?? That amount over sex makes an improper fraction..

Then i will make the quantity equal to the amount
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Lumeday(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2016
I cross over to the ATM across the street and withdraw cash adequate enough to buy pay for the recharge card & cover the bills.Then I go back in and
we have lunch.

And this guy be claiming LEGEND according to his name. I foh for you oo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Lumeday:

And this guy be claiming LEGEND according to his name. I foh for you oo
Blame it on Buhari
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by favourboy1(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2016
am a man to be with her
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2016
She didnt tell me d network to buy, i will come back nd ask her whether its mtn or airtel she wants.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2016
No biggie. If I be guy ehn, all those hungry girls go suffer for my hand.

Well, i'll just go find an ATM and withdraw cash. Call up two of my friends and give them the gist,then invite them over for an all night house party. That babe puna go hot that night ehn!

Em... don't bash me o, i'm just saying my mind.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Qualer: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2016
orobs93:
If na me eh I will go home from there...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland / Sinaj Upload Your Full Pix / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.