Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) (2710 Views)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by Gebbson007(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2016
omo Na temple run oooo oooo I go fast pass flash
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation,she Is A Snake(picture) by demolagilbert: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
orobs93:
If na me eh I will go home from there...

Lol! Dis got me cracking..perhaps cos it reminded me of an experience i had which sorta bears an uncanny semblance to this. This was like 7yrs ago. I was in 300l and she was a year my junior. See, there was this law student i was tryina get with, and long story short i asked her out for lunch at a cool eatery sited at her faculty. This was the first date, and what did she do? I showed up, and she did too..with 5 friends, 5! I was livid, twas obvious she was just taking me for a joy-ride. So i played along, wore a charming smile, and set an alarm on my phone to ring in 5mins (used a music track so it could be more convincing). I asked them all to order, i specifically requested that they all be served malt drinks. I gulped one down myself! And voila, my alarm went off, i picked n faked like i was on a call (was like dude i'm at Flavors, oh you're outside now, wait i have d package here, i'm comin), i told d ladies to just give me a minute, excused maself nd you can guess d rest. Now that's not how i roll, but mehn she had it coming...just like op's story up here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Silly Things Men Do During S**x That Leads To Pregnancy / My First Ejaculation Experience (wet Dream) / Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.