Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read (8189 Views)

Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2016
The world may not be a very good place to live in but then, nobody wants to die either.
So while you are busy mounting the whole pressure of the world on yourself, you should learn to slow down and take things slow a bit. Things can get better even when you least expected, So death is not the only the way out.
Stress can make a young man of 25 looks like a man of 55, This also happens to ladies too. Slow down on your Worries.
One irony of life is that people do all they could to look older while growing in order to command respect, but after a certain stage in life, these same people try their possible best to look younger than their real ages.
There are a number of factors responsible for making people look older. Below are a list of five factors:
1. Worrying
It may be true that one may not be able to shake off the incessant thoughts about life and its dealings, struggling to make ends meet seems to be the predominant thoughts for most people. Doing this overtime makes most people become worked up. In the process, depression and other things may set in. People who worry constantly tend to lose their youthful look overtime and add a score to their ages in the process.
2. Strenuous Work
While hard work may be linked to success, it does not translate to success. Engaging in strenuous work could make you look twenty years older than your real age. This could be proved by running into your old school mates who probably pass for your mother now. While being active may make one agile, there is the tendency for one’s skin to lose its elasticity in the process.
3. Poor Nutrition
Certain kinds of foods promote youthful and healthy look. Basically, you are what you eat. What you eat reflects what your skin is going to look like. There is every tendency for you to look older than your real age due to poor nutrition. Eating foods that boost your immune system helps enhance your complexion.
4. Inadequate Rest
Many people feel they could cheat nature by going about their everyday work like robots. Fatigue can drain the color off someone’s face and could make a person look older. Not only would inadequate rest make the face dull, it would make bags grow under your eyes.
5. Relationship Stress
Many women look older than their ages after going through series of heartbreaks. In marriages, some women lose their youthful vibe because of the constant stress they go through as a result of bad or broken relationships.
6. Nature
Is just how God created some people, i can remember the first time i told a stranger my real age, he said even in his next world he is not gonna believe me, i tired to convince him buh no way, am not good in convincing people, so i leave him to believe whatever he wants to believe, take Aki and paw-paw for example, if u don't know them, u will say they are little kids, there is nothing like football age, the way God created u is not how God created me, we are different,
WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT LOOKS YOUNGER THAN THEIR AGE, WE ALSO HAVE PEOPLE THAT LOOKS OLDER THAN THEIR AGE
Cc. lalasticlala
Cc lalasticlala
Where is lalasticlala undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by donmoz(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Noted
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by queenoflafia(f): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
"worry" makes you age faster

The OP too dey worry that's why people no dey believe your age
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by halfricanadian(f): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2016
I have chosen not to worry about any again

God said trade your weakness for my strength.

so i aint got no worries no more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Fmartin(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
All on point.......smiley
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2016
queenoflafia:
"worry" makes you age faster
yup
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Rexhenrex(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2016
You forgot to mention a trouble some woman...they are the only ones who can make a guy of 19 look like 91
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by falconey(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Number1 should be marriage
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Zambux(f): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Too much of make-up too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
You forgot to mention a trouble some woman...they are the only ones who can make a guy of 19 look like 91
grin grin shocked
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2016
falconey:
Number1 should be marriage
am not a woman, i don't know much about make up
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by thesicilian: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2016
I go through all these except 3 & 5 and I still look way younger than my real age
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Zambux(f): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
I have chosen not to worry about any again

God said trade your weakness for my strength.

so i aint got no worries no more

Ur quote strengthened me

Tnx for putting that up
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Michellla(f): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Zambux:
Too much of make-up too
with poor diet

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2016
thesicilian:
I go through all these except 3 & 5 and I still look way younger than my real age
check number 6 nature....

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Zambux(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
with poor diet
Wetin concern make up concern diet

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2016
lol. That no4 is talking to the man in the mirror. But well, I'll rest when I reach my destination grin Who looking younger don epp ? I no be fashion model nah!

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by ikupakuti(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2016
8. Too much sexual intercourse...whoever over indulges in it will grow old faster & it brings out the grey hair before its time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Really? shocked i must stop troubling my guy,so he wont age quickly grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Rexhenrex(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Lol...pls do stop o cheesy
prettythicksme:
Really? shocked i must stop troubling my guy,so he wont age quickly grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by halfricanadian(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Zambux:

Ur quote strengthened me

Tnx for putting that up

smiley you welcome
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lol...pls do stop o cheesy
I will,i pray make i change sha.Buh u guys na mad gurls u like naw,if not u go take someone for granted.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2016
It mostly is caused by heredity and dietary intake.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2016
Drefan2:
It mostly is cause by heredity and dietary intake.
exactly
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by thesicilian: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Zceesneh:
check number 6 nature....
sure
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by teekay213(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
yes i look older and i love it that way...i fvck ladies that are older than me and i get respect from people far older than me.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by vickvan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
I look way too young for my age. Anyway, am sure i took after my dad. My dad in his early 50's still looks like someone in his early 40's. Mehn.. Am blessed.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
teekay213:
yes i look older and i love it that way...i fvck ladies that are older than me and i get respect from people far older than me.
grin i know the feeling is fun, buh i can't handle some of the pressures attached to it, is not easy ooo

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by DavidEsq(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Let's be factual here: can one really stop worrying, in the face of these terribly imbalanced situation? Except u've taken kush, worrying is inevitable as a Nigerian in Nigeria.
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by micholalo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
O.p, I look so younger than my age, why?
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Trueyarn(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Me i look way younger than my age...my freinds think i am a vampire of some sort grin grin grin
Re: Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read by Blackfire(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
When u suddenly discovered ur family ve been telling u lies... And using u as an expedition of foolery.

U lived abroad for 10 years, sent all u ve there to build a house for u, besides there personal problems u carry like queen Elizabeth's crown..
Only for u to comeback and discovered they ve squanded everything.. And worse still u are close to 55+ single with less than 700 usd in your pocket.

*bad memories*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage / E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***«««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.