Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis (753 Views)

Met This New Girl But She Is All Clingy / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by Danieldexii(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
her younger sis and I was once a lover, but things didn't work out between us, she bleeped up though, though I de flowered her, but after the break up, I and her sis are now best of friends, don't know if her sis knew i've once nack her sis,... i'm confused cus this thing is turning to something else, calling me every time, she do check on me sometimes. and me don av another gf, which I love so much,
......don't mind my grammar....
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by ikubch(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Danieldexii:
her younger sis and I was once a lover, but things didn't work out between us, she bleeped up though, though I de flowered her, but after the break up, I and her sis are now best of friends, don't know if her sis knew i've once nack her sis,... i'm confused cus this thing is turning to something else, calling me every time, she do check on me sometimes. and me don av another gf, which I love so much,
......don't mind my grammar....
Na dem compound dem bury your placenta?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by smartring(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:
lolz;;; and is likely to be you that bury the stuff..lolzz
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op ... don't try it
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by Danieldexii(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

no b so, na she dey find me na, she sef she b Virgin, according to what she told me o
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by wordbank(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Danieldexii:

no b so, na she dey find me na, she sef she b Virgin, according to what she told me o
Na d same toto na
Try another compound
Virgin slaughter
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op want to be an expert for deflowering toto, continue and i will be counting for it
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by DesChyko: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
My brother, when nah to dey take mumu thing as serious business na wetin separate mad man from normal person o. Just confirm if village people never do meeting for anybody head before you reason this matter again. sad
Re: Help!!! I'm Falling For This Girl, But She's My Ex Gf Sis by Danieldexii(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
DesChyko:
My brother, when nah to dey take mumu thing as serious business na wetin separate mad man from normal person o. Just confirm if village people never do meeting for anybody head before you reason this matter again. sad

?

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs You Need To Leave Your Relationship / How To Scare The Crap Outa Your Boy Friend Or Get Him Off Balance. / Women In Ebonyi Strip Naked As They Protest Detention Of President General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.