Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? (184171 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by joncan12: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
yeah bro my number is 08020724816 can I also have yours
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by joncan12: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
@christie,,,am also interested in going to Abijan ,here is my number we can team up
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by LeStylo: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
ccollins:
please, how do I contact you about this, would love to start bead in Abidjan. can we talk on phone,how much do I need to use to start and in what areas in Abidjan is markets needed and highly profitable.

Hello. An old friend in CIV would love to sell beads. Perhaps i can hook you two and she could be your retailer of sort. What do you think? Yes, she's an Ivoirian but speaks no word of English apart from basic greetings.

Let me know what you think.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
LeStylo:

Hello. An old friend in CIV would love to sell beads. Perhaps i can hook you two and she could be your retailer of sort. What do you think? Yes, she's an Ivoirian but speaks no word of English apart from basic greetings.

okay please, would love something like this to get some descent earnings, since she is a retailer and I also want to maximize profits, how would she need..abeg connect us but u would be a helpful translator temporary for me till I have mastered French,thank u. my email is collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wow! !! Naira is now doing 1250. As I change am e pepper me for body.... Somebody should please help our country out of this well it has found itself...
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Harzontorh: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
LeStylo:

Hi le stylo, Kindly drop your number, i need to contact you. or e-mail. or you mail me. Merçi
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by joncan12: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
ugosample wat are u into there in Abijan..please can we talk cos I wish to migrate
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
LeStylo:

please await your reply via the email I posted above
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
joncan12:
ugosample wat are u into there in Abijan..please can we talk cos I wish to migrate

If you want to migrate, most of it depends on you.
You have to plan well, and come with enough money and documentation, because one do not just jump into migration like that, especially in a country that speaks French
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by 3Div: 1:56am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

Great work Harzontorh, Ugosample and all,

I have a conference to attend in Liberia in December, now Organizers have pegged transport for 160k (airfare), when I asked about Road, I was given a bill of 74k which I think is total bollocks. They wrote Lagos - Ghana 16k, Ghana to Ivory Coast 18k, Ivory coast to Lib 36k.

Haba now!.

Anyway, my search for a viable means led me here, now i'm really interested in seeing Ivory coast as well.

I see ngcars paid 23k to Abidjan, does anyone have any information on how much it'll cost to get to Monrovia, Liberia as well ?.

What time does the bus get to Abidjan.. (I'm hoping to get to Monrovia next day at most).

Thanks.

NB: I intend to spend a while in Abidjan on my return... These pictures have made me ditch my plan of returning by air already. I must explore the West African coast.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by 3Div: 3:08am On Oct 28, 2016
Bisjosh:
I'm really impressed with the info I'm getting here. Was planning to visit Kenya end of the year but I think would prefer abidjan.

Would like to spend 4 to 5 days there.

Please can I get a tourist guide?

And how much do u think would be sufficient for me as I would love to shop too!

Hello
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by montanaguy(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Hi Nairalanders in Abidjan. Keep updating us about the place.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
3Div:
Hello Guys,

Great work Harzontorh, Ugosample and all,

I have a conference to attend in Liberia in December, now Organizers have pegged transport for 160k (airfare), when I asked about Road, I was given a bill of 74k which I think is total bollocks. They wrote Lagos - Ghana 16k, Ghana to Ivory Coast 18k, Ivory coast to Lib 36k.

Haba now!.

Anyway, my search for a viable means led me here, now i'm really interested in seeing Ivory coast as well.

I see ngcars paid 23k to Abidjan, does anyone have any information on how much it'll cost to get to Monrovia, Liberia as well ?.

What time does the bus get to Abidjan.. (I'm hoping to get to Monrovia next day at most).

Thanks.

NB: I intend to spend a while in Abidjan on my return... These pictures have made me ditch my plan of returning by air already. I must explore the West African coast.

Lagos to Abidjan straight via YSG should not be more than 26k.
Then in Abidjan, you can go to Adjame side sha, there is a bus park there that is like mile 2 or something, you will see buses that go to Liberia there, though I don't know the price

Come with your passport, and make sure you go with vitamins, and mineral supplements, as well as anti bacteria hamdwash, so you don't get sick

Safe.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by LeStylo: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
ccollins:

Hi Collins,
Sent you an email this evening. Waiting for your reply.

Faire-toi une bonne soirée.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
ngcars:
@Ugosample,

I made withdrawal using stanbic ATM on ecobank machine. i will check today if i can withdraw from my standard charted bank account here

Still at Abidjan?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by inconnue(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
ngcars:

Changing naira to CFA, I need to consult the oracle first. Naira is a camelion now, it is constantly changing. You can visit the office around st Theresa Catholic Church marcory. We agree on the price for that minute, confirm your money and pay equivalent in naira.

Hello,I'm in Abidjan and my Atm cards don't work. Any chance I can transfer the money to your account and you give me the equivalent in cfa? Stranded
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by OgoMentor84: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
pls UgoSample and Harzontorh pls can u pple provide me with your direct contact for more enquiries from me,am thinking of relocating soonest,,,okekejerry84@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by OgoMentor84: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2016
ccollins:
pm me on 08168719075 or okekeerry84@yahoo.com lets chat about the beads bizness
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by OgoMentor84: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
joncan12:
@christie,,,am also interested in going to Abijan ,here is my number we can team up
Joncan and christie am also ready to go any moment from now,av u pple move if not yes,lets all of us team 2geda and move for two heads re better than one pm me ur nums,my09074987596
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ngcars(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Ugosample:

Still at Abidjan?

@ugosample

Yes I am.
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
OgoMentor84:
pm me on 08168719075 or okekeerry84@yahoo.com lets chat about the beads bizness
hello ogo, please I tried to get across to you, is your line active
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
good4all40:
I will be visiting soon too maybe by September by God's grace. I have a friend who lives at Adjame he is from Osun State you will be surprised that 70% of Nigerians living in Abidjan are from Osun State, ranging from Ejigbo the highest Nigerians so far to IWO, EDE, IRAGBERI, OGBOMOSO, OYO, ILORIN few EDO, DELTANS IGBOS and very few Hausas from Nigeria but they are countless Hausas from other countries like Niger, Ghana, Gambia etc. The last time I visited l met with our Ambassador Mrs. IFEOMA AKABOGU she is a very welcoming and friendly ambassador. With 250,000 Naira you are good to go Atleast for a starter if you are planning migration depending on the area you will stay and the kind of business you will love to venture in. You can pm me or the brother above pertaining to business and cost of accommodation of your preferred areas.
OKay, can you message me on collins4real@gmail.com
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ugosample:

Let's get this point straight...
I am not discouraging anybody o
You are welcome to come grin

But my point is to plan adequately and plan well before coming. We have contributed on pages of this thread on how to settle and what to expect (papers, documents, etc )

And come with enough money too (hide it o)

It is a good country, but could be very mean to those who misfired.

This is my point bro.

Take care
hide it where,they check peoples bag now
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
ccollins:
hide it where,they check peoples bag now

It's better to use Young Shall Grow....
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ugosample:

It's better to use Young Shall Grow....
okk, u said we should hide any money we are carrying over there
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by Ugosample(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
ccollins:
okk, u said we should hide any money we are carrying over there

Don't you have a small bag or something?

Anyways, just keep your money well.

For me; when I'm travelling by air/road, I always keep my money very well, in a coded way sha.

When are you leaving?
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Harzontorh:

oh my God thats the best Idea of the year. You would be in Money that you yourself would be tired of. but then you will need a capital to start. The bead is highly selling at Abidjan. My Sister is selling bead there too. we are ivoirians. i can connect you with couple of peeps too. But moneybto start is the main thing. You will have to buy beads from Lagos the make is there as per the customers design and style. My sister sell beads minimum 11k cfa. check that.

so butbyou have to carry many beads and have connections in both countries so that your people can send more to you. cos its expensive in Abidjan and fashionista needs more. Remember Abidjan is a home of gashion in Africa.
i am yet to hear from you bro, look my previous questions and please link me up
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by good4all40: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2016
ccollins:
OKay, can you message me on collins4real@gmail.com
l sent you a message check your email
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by good4all40: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Sweetmicheal007 there are many businesses you can do in Abidjan that you will make it greatly. I have been to that city countless time l will be going soon l should have travelled in September but a bit busy here. You can message me bnbaz14@gmail.com or call 08128899980
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ccollins(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2016
good4all40:
l sent you a message check your email
sorry,it's collins4reall@gmail.com mail me there please
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by good4all40: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2016
ccollins:
sorry,it's collins4reall@gmail.com mail me there please
SENT YOU CAN CHECK E-MAIL NOW
Re: Any Nairalander In Abidjan? by ifyalways(f): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
What are y'all messaging yourselves up and down? Hope we wont hear stories that touch later. . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (51) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.