Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? (2503 Views)

So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
This thread applies to both genders.
This thread looks like a trouble-thread ;DD cheesy

I heard this sometime ago, listening to someone speak. I posted it on Facebook and the response and contributions were really astounding.

NOTE: The contrary can happen but most times, it is easier to find a virgin among the rich than among the poor.

My view
Sometimes in the evening, i take a walk around my vicinity and I see the number of batchers and other areas where some 'indigent' folks live and TBH, mere looking at the way their guys and ladies operate, you can tell that being broke is a disease that can make a good girl go bad.

However, I believe a decent girl/guy would always remain same. What's your view?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by vicdall(f): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
yee!!!
FTC. l hope this thread hits front page. This is the sign of good things to come. Dancing atilogwu.
@op, I don't know. Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by STARSHYNE(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
....it all boils down to the way the child is brought up
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
YOU are 1,000% right.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by oglalasioux(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's more likely for girls from rich homes to marry as virgins than girls from poor homes. 90% of girls who lost their virginity by age 18 did so out of being lured by material things. Most do that out of pure hunger for food.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by AlienStar: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maybe, maybe not!

It maybe easier to find a virgin among the 'rich' 'cause of lack of opportunity!
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
vicdall:
yee!!!
FTC. l hope this thread hits front page. This is the sign of good things to come. Dancing atilogwu.
@op, I don't know. Different strokes for different folks

When folks make FTC, they seem to forget the topic.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ur assumption might be right base on the fact that, most of the poor ladies are lure to sex due to poverty
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
oglalasioux:
It's more likely for girls from rich homes to marry as virgins than girls from poor homes. 90% of girls who lost their virginity by age 18 did so out of being lured by material things. Most do that out of pure hunger for food.
that's true! Many girls are broke

1 Like

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
AlienStar:
Maybe, maybe not!

It maybe easier to find a virgin among the 'rich' 'cause of lack of opportunity!
You said 'maybe'...
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Ojestas(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
You may be right but Promiscuity knows no background, rich or poor . . .Whenever Konji arrives, only the very strong can overcome. .

Next poster, buttress my point, pls
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
There is a very thick line btw the rich and poor, those in-btw where do they fall?
As for me, it all boils down to the upbringing of the child and the extent of the wards self discipline.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by yaqq: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I know almost every one here will agree with the op but lemme be on the contrary to make the argument sweet!!!! I definitely de show back
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Affirmative!!!

They'd sell it to people like the op.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by AlienStar: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Yea, 'cause it ain't a criteria....most rich kids are spoilt you can assent to that.
emusmith:
You said 'maybe'...
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:
There is a very[b] thick line btw the rich and poor [/b] , those in-btw where do they fall?
As for me, it all boils down to the upbringing of the child and the extent of the wards self discipline.
undecided
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
AlienStar:
Yea, 'cause it ain't a criteria....most rich kids are spoilt you can assent to that.
Not most...the real rich ones are hardly seen around. Speaking about spoilt, I'm focusing on immorality, you know
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
True ...so many factors are responsible, at thesame time ,the very poor are very religious and disciplined.....so Op it is both ways oo
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by AlienStar: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
'Hardly seen around' ain't the same as having morals... Yea I know.
emusmith:
Not most...the real rich ones are hardly seen around. Speaking about spoilt, I'm focusing on immorality, you know
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by OneManLegion(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
Omo, see question sha.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by smileysmiley(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
This reminds me of a course mate back in school, she was the only child of a very wealthy man and she was into runs. She had her own car, a small apartment, gadgets that could make anyone envious and shiny stuffs but she was a runs babe. I was stunned when I heard that she was from a wealthy background.
Op I think it depends on the upbringing and principle of the person in question.

1 Like

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by vicdall(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin
emusmith:

grin
emusmith:

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by izsmike: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Some rich parents r too rich Dat dey dnt really have time for their children, the children watch TV and learn everything there and practice it at a vry young age. Some rich parents ve reputations to protect so dey cage dere kids at home and provide heavy for dem. Weneva the kids get a chance to move anywhr d parents isn't known dey blow everything loss virginity and all Dat. I for less virginity for rich kids
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's all depends on how the lady or girl was brought up.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Flashh: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
No be her leg she take waka go?
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Fadamant: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
I agree with Smith's position here 10/10.

The children of the poor who are virgins are a small minority who happen to be strictly religious and uphold good family values. The majority who do not adhere to these values largely behave according to there social conditions, e.g, how financially comfortable their families are or not.

Most people(especially girls) who loose their virginity do so because of the pressure of poor social conditions.

This is where the rich have the advantage.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by 4C2215131: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Despite what popular opinion might be, I believe there are more virgins amongst offspring of the rich than the poor. One of the major cause of this development in my opinion is the sheltered lifestyle most rich kids lead.

They don't get exposed to life too early unlike the girl in the ghetto that was touched in all the wrong places at 11 while playing 'Otori' and 'Tales by Moonlight'.

Most rich kids have their first taste of promiscuity in the university while those that attended gender specific secondary schools say a female boarding school get initiated into the act while in school.

This is why children of the rich really let go while in the university as they are experiencing a freedom they never dreamed of until now. So, they change partners like there's no tomorrow, experiment like their life depend on it and just generally live it up.

The poor folks on the other hand are more restrained as sexual freedom has been theirs from say 13,15 years. She engages in sex more for money than pleasure unlike the rich chick that just can't get enough of it while he cavorts with a prostitute when he is financially able as he can't afford to keep a girl.
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
smileysmiley:
This reminds me of a course mate back in school, she was the only child of a very wealthy man and she was into runs. She had her own car, a small apartment, gadgets that could make anyone envious and shiny stuffs but she was a runs babe. I was stunned when I heard that she was from a wealthy background.
Op I think it depends on the upbringing and principle of the person in question.
There is truth in what you just said...You're making sense today
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by halfricanadian(f): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Its easier to find a virgin from a mother who lost her virginty in a way she regreted whether rich or poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:
Despite what popular opinion might be, I believe there are more virgins amongst offspring of the rich than the poor. One of the major cause of this development in my opinion is the sheltered lifestyle most rich kids lead.

They don't get exposed to life too early unlike the girl in the ghetto that was touched in all the wrong places at 11 while playing 'Otori' and 'Tales by Moonlight'.

Most rich kids have their first taste of promiscuity in the university while those that attended gender specific secondary schools say a female boarding school get initiated into the act while in school.

This is why children of the rich really let go while in the university as they are experiencing a freedom they never dreamed of until now. So, they change partners like there's no tomorrow, experiment like their life depend on it and just generally live it up.

The poor folks on the other hand are more restrained as sexual freedom has been theirs from say 13,15 years. She engages in sex more for money than pleasure unlike the rich chick that just can't get enough of it while he cavorts with a prostitute when he is financially able as he can't afford to keep a girl.
I am the Op and I say to you, you just summarized this thread! 1000likes
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its easier to find a virgin from a mother who lost her virginty in a way she regreted whether rich or poor
Hmm, speaking from some kinda experience?
Re: Is It Easier To Find A Virgin Among The Rich Than Among The Poor? by 4C2215131: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
emusmith:
I am the Op and I say to you, you just summarized this thread! 1000likes
you

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Crazy!!! Guys, Can You Do This To Your Girlfriend? / Iniobong Held The Zip Of My Trouser And Said That She Will Suck Me Dry (pics) / My Unending Feelings 4 U!..Toriblue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.