Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here (1694 Views)

Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°•An a hoe is a hoe dispite the titles he hides behind...
....°•°If a sexually liberal woman is 1
... so is a sexually liberal man.

°•°YO Op! °•°You on point!

Re: Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here by smileysmiley(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wink
you guys should take it easy with the cats... night don reach and the cat symbol is a deadly one in this country... make one witch no vex say I open thread and dey come dey post her picture anyhow for the thread... abeg
Re: Dealing With Slut Shaming - Ladies Get In Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
smileysmiley:
you guys should take it easy with the cats... night don reach and the cat symbol is a deadly one in this country... make one witch no vex say I open thread and dey come dey post her picture anyhow for the thread... abeg
°•°Kay.
....°•°Butchcassidy stop derailin' this thread angry
.....°•°I'm gon Op smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That She Is Really In Love With You / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? / 10 Reasons To Stop Taking Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.