Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) (10369 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Lanre Gentry - I Regrets The Time I Wasted With Actress, Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Dulling nigga..
So you have sex with any and every girl who gives her body willingly
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 7:42am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
I guess this is not their first time of sleeping together anyway. So, maybe the guy doesn't wanta fukc this time. If not, then the guy should call her next time and treat her like the w.hore she is. Lobatan!
She asked if he was gay? Might be their first
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Okay,read your story
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Sommyangel:
Make I talk like typical Nigerian... She's an agent from the pit of hell... Lol but seriously didn't know such guys stil exist
u went to EKSU right?, by the way can we fu... Ck? I have money.
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Durchess(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44983715][/quote] kilode
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by donbenedict(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
UIA04:

So you have sex with any and every girl who gives her body willingly
if i'm turned on yes.. i'm not gay!
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
if i'm turned on yes.. i'm not gay!
Be careful my friend, not all that glitter are diamonds

Some vaginas are the pits of hell and misery.
You don't have to prove you are gay or a Jewman to anyone except your future wife.
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by donbenedict(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Be careful my friend, not all that glitter are diamonds

Some vaginas are the pits of hell and misery.
i'm very much aware of that.

Is urs a pit of hell and mystery too?
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
i'm very much aware of that.
Is urs a pit of hell and mystery too?
Looool no mine is sealed
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by donbenedict(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Looool no mine is sealed
na so.. leme discover it
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
na so.. leme discover it

Looool we aren't married besides you don't believe me. How can you benefit from what you don’t believe in.
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by donbenedict(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Looool we aren't married besides you don't believe me. How can you benefit from what you don’t believe in.
lol I think ur misunderstandin wat I wrote. wink. Pm?
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by UIA04(f): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
lol I think ur misunderstandin wat I wrote. wink. Pm?
Explain what you mean
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by donbenedict(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Explain what you mean
to discover means to be the first to know.
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by hob(m): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Sure, each party has the right to turn down sex.....but to deny her after a date night wt all the preparations is kinda suspicious on d guy
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by mrkay101(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2016
My nigga dodged a bullet..

Girls like that are usually crazy!!
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Kaycee625(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sommyangel:
Make I talk like typical Nigerian... She's an agent from the pit of hell... Lol but seriously didn't know such guys stil exist
wow sommy you are beautiful, i was atracted to check ur moniker cos u answer same name with my kid sis
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
maybe the girl is not fine sef if the guy jam fine girl dem no go beg am
Re: 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bītches playing the gay card as usual.

mrkay101:
My nigga dodged a bullet..
Girls like that are usually crazy!!

I tells you brodah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? / How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.