Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! (5002 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
You get bress? White men like their African hoes huge bress and killa' curves ykno
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Justdulla:
Am a white man in a black skin..which date shud we marry? .

lol marry just like that.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
You get bress? White men like their African hoes huge bress and killa' curves ykno

Yes I do but the most important I look out for will be his heart and character.

I don't want to put up my full picture but some people have an idea how I look already.
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2016
gentleheart1:

Yes I do but the most important I look out for will be his heart and character.

I don't want to put up my full picture but some people have an idea how I look already.

OK. I'll pm u a link when I have time then
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by gentleheart1(f): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:

OK. I'll pm u a link when I have time then
ok thank you
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by WhyNa: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
gentleheart1:

ok thank you
What about someone who's got a kid? 7yr old girl?

1 Like

Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by deluxez12(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
gentleheart1:

Hi I am serious about this but he has to be a serious christian, I am a decent lady.
foreigner? serious Christian? my sister u better go n meet ur grandmama may e fyn husband fir u angry
gentleheart1:

Hi I am serious about this but he has to be a serious christian, I am a decent lady.
foreigner? serious Christian? my sister u better go n meet ur grandmama may e fyn husband fir u
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by SuperSkata: 2:59am On May 01, 2016
gentleheart1:
Nairalanders please help a sister find true love, I have dated few Nigerian Men in my life and it hasn't been wonderful.

I don't want to spill out much here but I know I have tried my best to truly love the few Nigerian Men I have dated.

I might just be lucky to find true love in a foreigner.

Dont bash or insult me, you don't know what I have been through in my quest to find true love.

Even white man go see your post tear race. Very shallow!
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by WhyNa: 9:17pm On May 06, 2016
gentleheart1 reply asap
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Sakeenarh(f): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Hello, nairalander help a member find true love, am interested in a relationship that would be fruitful, kindly matchmaker me with a white man plsss, am really serious about a good relationship
Re: I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! by Newguyhere: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2019
you want white man with the way you look undecidedare you joking grin.
Dressing like ancestor undecided
Sakeenarh:
Hello, nairalander help a member find true love, am interested in a relationship that would be fruitful, kindly matchmaker me with a white man plsss, am really serious about a good relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Bestie Needed / Can You Date A Secondary School Girl? / ...and He Finally Caught Her In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.