Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Guys only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys only (2642 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Guys Only (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys only by Johneyhaz: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
I saw this before and after picture of Arnold Swazenegger on facebook, and i decide to share with guys on nairaland.The left picture show the youthful days of Arnold, and d left shows his current state. This is the lesson from these two pictures, no matter the the muscle you built for yourself in your youthful day,they are coming to relax when you become old. You are going to be left with what you have made for yourself. Eeem, if you are the kind of guy that uses most of his time at the Gymnasium instead of using your time to do some thing more useful, I think its now time to change yout mind...Please dont get me wrong,I never say you shouldnt keep fit,but dont let it be your number one priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys only by donbenedict(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanity upon vanity grin cheesy

Make we wey get pot belle just dey manage am dey go..
Re: Guys only by Twaci(f): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
All iz vanity undecided

Nice one OP
Re: Guys only by vizkiz: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twaci:
All iz vanity undecided

Nice one OP

wait till you see Nicki minaj at 70 grin

1 Like

Re: Guys only by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Chai then there's no need for 6 packs beer and nkwobi all the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys only by ImDharay: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:
what is the essence of your six packs,when it will still come back to default(one pack)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys only by jamex93(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Vanity full this life sha
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok..... undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys only by Twaci(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
vizkiz:

wait till you see Nicki minaj at 70 grin
That is if it ain't all covered up in plastic grin
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why do you have to open a thread to display your ignorance?
Arnorld was a known drug (steroid and all kind of body building supplement) user during his prime
Although he did it for obvious reasons thats why his all fuvked up now that he is old, its just a side effect of roids.
Natural BB do not age like arnold.

The picture below is a natural body builder in his fifties.
Don't do drugs.

5 Likes

Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Why do you have to open a thread to display your ignorance?
Arnorld was a known drug (steroid and all kind of body building supplement) user during his prime
Although he did it for obvious reasons thats why his all fuvked up now that he is old, its just a side effect of roids.
Natural BB do not age like arnold.

The picture below is a natural body builder in his fifties.
Don't do drugs.
Arnold pictures is one of the numerous pictures online,you can do yourself more good by checking them out
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
Arnold pictures is one of the many pictures online,you can do yourself more good by checking them out

What are you even talking about? You do not have any knowledge about body building except Arnold pictures.
Lifting with drugs is not the same as lifting naturally
Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

What are you even talking about? You do not have any knowledge about body building except Arnold pictures.
Lifting with drugs is not the same as lifting naturally
I know that, I know some drugs that can give you shape withing 40days...but u know that if lifting with drug or naturaly, builders still loose the muscle when they are old and have stopped lifting
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Johneyhaz:
I know that, I know some drugs that can give you shape withing 40days...but u know that if lifting with drug or naturaly, builders still loose the muscle when they are old and have stopped lifting

You will lose muscle mass when you stop lifting but not as bad as someone who lifts with drugs
You will also lose weight when you stop eating, i still dont get your point.

Arnold aged like milk because he did a shiit tonne of drugs during his prime thats why he looks like liquid now that he is old. Theres absolutely no way you can get to that physc as a natty lifter.
Re: Guys only by vizkiz: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twaci:
That is if it ain't all covered up in plastic grin

wicked grin
Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

You will lose muscle mass when you stop lifting
but not as bad as someone who lifts with drugs

Arnold aged like milk because he did a shiit tonne of drugs during his prime thats why he looks like liquid now that he is old. Theres absolutely no way you can get to that physc as a natty lifter.
my point actualy and not Arnold
Re: Guys only by possibilita(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
@Op this post should be girls and guy bcoz na gals dey dream of guy with 6packs anyway #Team1pack
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bad belle op cheesy
Re: Guys only by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingTom:

Tell Naijaboiy and IamKingzlee that.. grin
Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Bad belle op cheesy
no be bad belle...me self get like 4 packs,but am trying to send message to guys put to much emphasy on 6 packs
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Johneyhaz:
no be bad belle...me self get like 4 packs,but am trying to send message to guys put to much emphasy on 6 packs
OK sah! grin
Re: Guys only by ireneony(f): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
KingTom:
kingtom smiley
Re: Guys only by Johneyhaz: 1:15am On Apr 27, 2016
ireneony:
kingtom smiley
you like packs or 1 pack
Re: Guys only by CopyLearner: 1:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

You will lose muscle mass when you stop lifting but not as bad as someone who lifts with drugs

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys only by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 27, 2016
I call BS on your theory because everyone gets old and frail whether you go gym or you go to work undecided

Enjoy your youth,have fun and look good because in Old age it won't matter how you use to look. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys only by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 27, 2016
nubian999:
I call BS on your theory because everyone gets old and frail whether you go gym or you go to work undecided

Enjoy your youth,have fun and look good because in Old age it won't matter how you use to look. wink

Re: Guys only by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 27, 2016
I don't like packs so this thread ain't for me grin
Re: Guys only by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Six pack ni, fanny pack ko
Re: Guys only by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Johneyhaz:
what is the essence of your six packs,when it will still come back to default(one pack)?
as in Ehn and Because of that you'll end up getting yourself messed up Omo my one super pack dey ok jare grin
Re: Guys only by KingTom(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Tell Naijab.oiy and IamKin.gzlee that.. grin
when one fat man beat sense comot from boy with six pack lock am inside Accord boot na that day I lose respect for six pack grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Need Matured Advice On This Please / See The Huge Eggplant A Friend Sent (please 18+ Only) / Two Burglars Sodomized For Five Days AfterBreaking Into The House Of agay rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.