Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (3474 Views)

Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2016
in our family we are generally awesome in creation in our family, hater will comment harshly. i share her the thread link she will view has a guest, i am proud of my sister anyday anytime, antoinette greet our mum for me nigeria is not easy has we left it, and dnt feel hurt by haters reply, you rock the best skin, best eye look all u rock

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
more

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by ireneony(f): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Seen
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by ImDharay: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shes so damn beautiful. So beautiful it makes the contest look like a joke. Sure she wont mind her picture up and about like this?
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Crap, its very childish of you@OP to be advertising ur sister online for a husband. And I see nothing special here.
Mtcheew *rolls eyes*
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow,pretty sisters u got
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by petux(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
You have been noticed. Next!!
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Crap, its very childish of you@OP to be advertising ur sister online for a husband. And I see nothing special here.
Mtcheew *rolls eyes*

He is placing the advert for me

1 Like

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mtcheew *rolls eyes*

You are always opposing thread topics. You must be an aggressive lady.

Are you prettier than her? sigh
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spanner4:

He is placing the advert for me
mtcheew
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You are always opposing thread topics. You must be an aggressive lady.

Are you prettier than her? sigh
and was I referring to you? Jobless Ameebo.
You just jam into a thread and begin to talk rubbish.
Is like you lack a proper home training.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Beautiful face but she may have duck hip and antelope legs.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
mtcheew
Smiles
But dnt fancy such an advert
My sisters aren't for sale so I can't do so
So Ada xup

1 Like

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spanner4:

Smiles

But dnt fancy such an advert

My sisters aren't for sale so I can't do so

So Ada xup
am fine dear, just that One irritating ant want to annoy me in this thread.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Cutezt(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
op,your sister is preety,but one thing that is not preety is you advertising her on nl.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
am fine dear, just that One irritating ant want to annoy me in this thread.

U mean the Op or who? Just tell me
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spanner4:

U mean the Op or who? Just tell me
No Its Not the OP but one Amebo troll. "s"
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
ireneony:
Seen
thanks 4 ur view
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Shes so damn beautiful. So beautiful it makes the contest look like a joke. Sure she wont mind her picture up and about like this?

lol thanks alot.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No Its Not the OP but one Amebo troll. "s"

Heeya, pls let the sleeping dog lie

U knw say u be one of ladies I respect here
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spanner4:

Heeya, pls let the sleeping dog lie

U knw say u be one of ladies I respect here
alright honey, time for my bed. #sleeping time.
Happy new week
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by IamLEGEND1: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2016

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mtcheew *rolls eyes*

Wow. How husband take enter this matter. Well, out of the abundance of the heart...
God will answer your prayers o

Op. Your sister is amazingly beautiful ignore the haters and naysayers

1 Like

Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Mtcheew *rolls eyes*

you dnt talk like that and my sister is special m nt advtsn her, arint a contest again.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Spanner4:
Wow,pretty sisters u got
thanks
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
favourboy1:

lol thanks alot.

Ur welcome. Shes so cute. Please ensure she gets a good education, and shes well behaved. She has a lot more to offer than beauty
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Spanner4(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
alright honey, time for my bed. #sleeping time.
Happy new week

Goodnyt and hv a peaceful nyt rest

Also goodnyt all in this thread
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Johneyhaz: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wahala dey for this world oo
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
favourboy1:

you dnt talk like that and my sister is special m nt advtsn her, arint a contest again.
ofcourse ur sista is pretty but putting her pics on threads up and down is not Intellectually appropriate.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by favourboy1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and was I referring to you? Jobless Ameebo.
You just jam into a thread and begin to talk rubbish.
Is like you lack a proper home training.

ur beauty dnt worth the way u talk, you got an illetrate english, yoruba at an english writting dnt try going to embassy for liverpool university with your aggressive english dat wil be your refuser dude.
Re: All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures by DharmyYinks: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
Op... I hope ur sis speaks/types better in English than you.. Am just seeing bombs grin

Mzlarem cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! My Girl Perod Is Missing. / Should I Hold On Or Let Go? Help!!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.