Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic (7898 Views)

My Life In Pastor's House . .by. Abayomi / THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
the season 1 has just 32 episode, while the season 2 is on his way out.... anyone who can try to paste the story here is free to do so, just search for it and follow any link that will take you there tnks

Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by Biydex(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2016
eliboy92:
I've been trying to update since the past weeks, but couldn't because of bad network coverage... But you can still get the story from other source, its on air already
what of the site we can get it
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2016
just type the story name "my life in ozoro polytechnic" on goog.le and there you go, links will be given

1 Like

Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 28, 2016
hey bro don't start what you can't end... u should not av start pasting d story here den leta referring us to Google... it doesn't make sense
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
You heard my complain na, I've been sending mails to the admin but they refused to rectify the problem nor reply my mails. If I post episode 11, an anti spam robot will banned me for a whole day... that is how I kept on posting and being banned without the episode reflecting here.
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2016
Episode eleven

Satan the devil has his way of spoiling someone’s joy but
not in this case.I haven’t finished celebrating the good
news Jerry gave me when a call came in, I almost picked it
as I brought the phone out of my pocket but seeing the
caller’s name makes me get moody.
It’s a call from RUKKY OZ, what does she want from me? I asked myself. She kept on calling, giving me 2 dozens of miss calls (24 missed calls), I couldn’t bear it anymore and I start ending the calls by pressing the red button on my phone since it’s not there for fancy, but she still kept on calling.
I angrily put my phone on airplane mode so no call can come in and opened Jerry’s message to confirm the source of my happiness;

“Congratulation brother, you are among the 200 students that were admitted into the department of SCIENCE LAB. TECH. your name is the 15th name on the list, you should try and come over for your clearance. I’m happy for you”
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Guess what, in less than two hours all my properties have been arranged awaiting next week, when I will leave for the clearance. I made some withdraw with my ATM card to get some stuffs in preparation for next week departure. At last am leaving for school after many years at home, as if three years is a thousand years.
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 2:27am On Jun 03, 2016
I just can’t swallow such great news alone I have to broadcast it to my friends since they won’t be seeing me in the area any more. I opened my Ecolax box to get a nice T-shirt, pencil jean and my Versace shoe which I wore as if am going to the club. I started the movement by visiting my family members before visiting my friends. Some of my friends gingered me to follow them to a popular bar in town for a get-together party, telling me it calls for a celebration and not just mere talking…
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2016
While we were in the bar drinking, I decided to call some of my friends who haven’t heard, so they can come over and join us. There were lot of champagne, whiskey, Hennessey, and beers on the table which hasn’t been touched. Ohhh, my phone is still on airplane mode, I deactivated the airplane mode and network came in with a beep of my message tune.
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by eliboy92(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2016
The message is from RUKKY OZ, so I ignored opening it, as I search my contact for the numbers I wanted to call. I made the calls and all my nig_gers ball in with their babes and lot of ballary, it’s a complete house and they made me catch fun as if it’s my birthday.
Re: My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic by Khalraj: 5:49am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm about to start this story on my site www.9jabass.ga

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Overcome Life's Challenges -By Tayo Demola / How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife. / Being A Good Listener!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.