Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,051 members, 7,818,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} (1113 Views)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) / Religion Must Be Banned! / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} by ournaijablog(f): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2016
While I have never been religious, spiritualism has always been my forte. Religion never got me closer to God, but when I became more spiritual and saw God in the awesome light he was meant to be seen {Unbiased, Non judgmental, loving, forgiving and accepting} I knew religion has twisted how God was meant to be seen, worshipped and loved.

God is awesome, God is Kind, he is the beginning and the end, the creator of the whole universe, the I am that I am, omnipotent, omnipresence, the light that lights up the world, healer, protector, director, father, unchangeable changer, his yes is yes and is no is forever, he’s a chain breaker and who he has favored has been favored for life. I feel so good knowing I have encountered his love, miracle, protection and kindness over the years and here are some quotes to let you know or bring u closer to God and bask in his love and mercy.

Ecclesiastes 5:8 says, if thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of justice in a province and marvel not at the matter. For he that is higher than the highest regardeth, and there be higher than they. {Our God is a just God who fights for the oppressed}

Job 5:17 says behold, happy is the man who God correcteth: therefore despise not thou chastening of the Almighty. {we are his children and his love for us are unending}

Psalm 75:2 says, when I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly. {so many religions institution has made themselves, judge jury and executor but God has said he alone is the rightful judge and he will judge us righteously and accordingly}

Psalm 82:1 says God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth amongst the gods. {Unjust judgments rebuked}

Proverbs 15:1 says a soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievious words stir up anger. {Love has always been the answer to everything, religion should be about love but you go to churches and Mosque and you hear hate sermons that stir up violence}

Proverbs 15:7 says the lips of the wise disperse knowledge: but the heart of the foolish doeth not. {Most clergy men these days do not know what wisdom is.}

Religion speaks of sins and faults but spirituality encourages living in the presence and not to feel remorse for things which have already passed, lift your spirit and learn from your errors.

Religion threatens and terrifies, spirituality gives you inner peace.

Religion is not God, spirituality is infinite consciousness and all that is. It is God.

Religion inverts, spiritualism discovers.

Religion is based on humanity, an organization with rules. Spirituality is DIVINE and WITHOUT rules.

Religion is cause for diversion, spiritualism is cause for Union.

Religion feeds the Ego, spirituality makes you transcend.

Religion is dialectic, spirituality is logic.

Religion is fed fear, spirituality is fed confidence.

Religion is adoration, spirituality is meditation.

Religion believes in the eternal life, spirituality makes you conscious of all that is.

Religion gives you promises for the afterlife, spirituality gives you the light to find God in your inner self, in this life, in the present, in the here and the now.

All I want is peace and love and equality, religion shouldn’t be the basis of our soul and conscience it should be a guild to spiritualism but I am afraid that road is already filled with filth and dirt and violence. Be more spiritual than religious.

Ibeji Isabella.

Culled from ournaijablog.com

Re: Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
hi op.... do mind teaming up with somepple to launch a renowed online publishing platform

(1) (Reply)

7 Times The Bible And Qu’ran Said Exactly The Same Thing / Halloween And Africa’s Mad Rush To Conform – Reno / Benny Hinn Supports Miracle Money Pastor Uebert Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.