Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant (680 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by favourboy1(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2016
All miss nairaland contestant r twinkle
twinkle shining star, everyone of u r beautiful, Am sorry if u think my brother posting my pictures is wrong is just dat we have
misunderstanding between our thinking, Forgivenes is a recipy of true communication, if dia is no quarrel den
we r perfect n no man is
perfect so dia wud b quarrel. forgive Me and My brother discord n
move on with your forums life. Me and My brother are really sorry and we hope you angry ones, those that couldnt take a chill at all and reply us insult to forgive us we are sorry.

United kingdom
bromley
antoinette@starling
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by obiorathesubtle: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2016
I don't know what this contest is doing to people..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by obiorathesubtle: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2016
[img][/img]
I don't know what this contest is doing to people..

Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Flexherbal(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Anybody that can sincerely say I am sorry, has a good heart and should be forgiven.
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Yuneehk(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2016
Op, your "UK sister's" english is messed up!!! As for you, go to the nearest MFM church for deliverance!
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Op, your "UK sister's" english is messed up!!! As for you, go to the nearest MFM church for deliverance!
Why don't you be a good sport and take him there yourself. You can also be his sister's English tutor. tongue
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2016

Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2016
Wow. Your sister is not only pretty, but well mannered and matured. I love her already.
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by AlienStar: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2016
Go, you're forgiven and sin no more!
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Yuneehk(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Haute:

Why don't you be a good sport and take him there yourself. You can also be his sister's English tutor. tongue
English tutor for someone who lives in the UK?? Nah I'll pass.. Lol
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by TheSociopath(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Urgh... English at its effing best
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
prrrrrrrrrrhhhh!
I feel like tearing this thread up!
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by torqque7(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:
Wow. Your sister is not only pretty, but well mannered and matured. I love her already.
undecidedAre you into females? I hope not
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by IamLEGEND1: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
e be like say the two of una na Jack the rippers of English .....You've been murdering that shít since yesterday

Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by Julietcutie(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
hmm OK o... but this miss nairaland of a pageant is really causing weird things.... first a guy was saying if he can contest for Miss NL ...now op's former thread posting his sisters pix online without telling her
Re: My Sister Antoinette Starling Apology Message To All Miss Nairaland Contestant by favourboy1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
nitwitfabian:

thank i will tell her that.

(1) (Reply)

3 Words That Are Capable Of Ruining The 'ego Of Any Man / Must READ – The 20 Things Men Wish Women Knew / Guys,did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.