Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet (28416 Views)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Shollyjay90(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
Who Spoil Am,no B U Student Spoil Am,so Wetin We Shud Nw...........Nw All Of U Shud Take Ur Broom And Clean It...No B U Spoil Am undecided
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Wizzz: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
wailing:

ya smoke weed?
Bring it if it's wrapped with bible pages
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Seapon(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
See UI/OK own as bad as it is respect no dey even no union I visited a friend two weeks ago can't even pie there.

Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Bluffly: 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
The students lack appreciative culture and the management lacks maintenance culture. This facilities were destroyed by the studies because the school permitted it. These same set of students can't try this in the UK.
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Bluffly: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shollyjay90:
Who Spoil Am,no B U Student Spoil Am,so Wetin We Shud Nw...........Nw All Of U Shud Take Ur Broom And Clean It...No B U Spoil Am undecided
I tire o
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by segzyogondus(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
After some people no go let us hear word say dem dey ABJ University Hostel..... Mtchewwwww.....
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by OkoyeA1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Zceesneh:
The girl them wan take photo
Them love me them love the guy for igboro
Brother live no be two
That’s why right now, my last name na yolo
And nowadays we dey keep am on the low low
But if na jangolo, all on mine me solo
Na so the boy go
From the ghetto to internationa
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
London to New York to Kigali
Hu all the ladies just dey look for me
Lagos to Kampala
Say na we dey make the place catch fire
Runtown and wizzi don’t go funny
Oh all the girls just dey fight for me
cool cool
steady on repeat 4 my phone... those 2 get word 4 mouth
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by piagetskinner(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Waris this shocked....even rats will b scared to poo here
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by safarigirl(f): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
oyb:
This is where safarigirl goes to clear writers block cheesy
the toilet in my unit is in tip-top shape. Students just prefer using nylons cause of the fear of catching something
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by PrinceAfo911(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
Even pig will reject going to this toilet,tufiakwa.
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
And yet the school janitors receives monthly pay... Female hostel toilet, even if the cleaners refuse to do their jobs, you can't even do this yourselves? You got it messed, clean it up, personal hygiene is important. Cleaning this wouldn't take anything from you. People future wives, them go carry iPhone 6 dey yanga up an dan see where them Dey shiit Hahahahahahaha
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by PipSurgeon(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
even the students are not helping matters everywhere, some ppl still think there in the bush...
Re: The State Of University Of Abuja's Hostel Toilet by kan12(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2016
This guys seriously lacks conscience,they mess up the toilet waiting for a Ghost to cme clean it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HND Holders Threaten Industrial Action, Lament Discrimination / Cancellation Of 2nd Choice Option In JAMB UTME 2014 / Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.