Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience (18573 Views)

Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker / 14 Things That Are Too Real About Ushers In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Shey i mustn't sit again ?
TVTKOKO:
If i be God ba, i for force one hot mess comot for your nyash such dat u go wan enta ground shebi na dem gals carry you go church
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by vicadex07(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin I am an usher/hostess actually cheesy
I'm here to read comment.
Do you guys think being an usher is a easy task It comes with great patience, sacrifice, and tolerance.
I love being an usher
Isalie...so this yoruba bashing gal is an ushha in the church of gurd?
Which shush is that sef?
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by omonnakoda: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2016
No ushers in my Igbodu
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by ireneony(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
vicadex07:

Isalie...so this yoruba bashing gal is an ushha in the church of gurd?

Which shush is that sef?
pls stop all these false allegations
I don't bash yoruba's
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Orelomo(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
My little sis was sitting next to an usher who was sitting during workers meeting. My sis went to clean her nose in the toilet as she had a cold, on her way back the usher told my sister that she cannot sit down next to her because she didn't want her germs in a quiet church. My sis was so embarrassed and went to sit somewhere else.

Can you imagine the next wk, we came very early to church so we were all waiting in the car and we saw this same woman blow her nose into her hands and cleaned it on her clothes. This would have been ok if our pastor does not always say shake 3 people's hand and welcome them.....when she started coming to me, I started 'looking for something on the floor'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by akee01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
queenstll:
dem carry me go front seat today ooo
Hope say no be short gown or mini skirt u wear
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by olipee(m): 1:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Jyde81:
Hello....I am an usherin the RCCG and would have been sterner on you based on the habits you portrayed. When we are in the presence of God let us respect him please....
okay o
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Doubleagent008(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Luckygurl:
I was very late on a Sunday and there wasn't any space at the back. The usher walked me up to the front of the church like the first row and gave me a seat there.
I felt ashamed cos the service had gone halfway and all eyes were on me. Those kinda eye screaming 'who's this unserious girl coming in at this time'.

On another occasion, I jejely came on time and sat at the front. Next this usher came and told me to swap seats with another girl behind.
No one told me, but I'm pretty sure I was told to go behind cos of my dressing.
Not like I was exposing much skin but y'know these ushers and their annoying acts.

Mscheeewww!!!!
the usher is just protecting the church, pastor and you. Before front page carries another headline " Nairalander confesses to having an affair with her pastor". then people will go for the poor pastor's head.
Don't blame the usher. God help us all.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by fatheritunu: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
FoxyFlow:
This happened to me when we were growing up in Deeper Life. During one of these youth retreats, I think SAY 2001, I was dosing off. Each time I close my eyes this usher was always closeby to poke me with a pen.

I got tired of dozing that I started acting like someone who was praying seriously. After some time, I dozed off. Slept off with no disturbance. My dream was sweet but unfortunately, it was one of those dreams that you fall from a height endlessly.

Brethren, I was at the edge of the of the row. My head was resting on the bench in front of me. When i fell in that dream, it was the ground that collected my body in real life. People laughed and I grinned. Usher came close and said...

"so you were sleeping..."

I answered...

" I wasn't o, I was actually meditating on the message that is going on."

The End...
If you no laugh this week go dey joyous for you. If you laugh i wonder wetin funny...
Bless you !!! You really made me laugh real hard now, lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nice pics we love you **KISS**
I"LL PAY YOU WITH LIKES grin kiss & hug
ireneony:
done! But how much u wan pay me for the pic grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Ire,like seriously am enjoying your d.pics.

Where are you lemme come and meet you,am not like bright,i am gentle wink
ireneony:
Toolz if you were a man no lady will date u cos no lady can stand an obese man grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By Ushers ? Share Your Experience by Mediapace: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jeffereyjamez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding / "I Want To Go To Heaven" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.