Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month (26249 Views)

Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / BREAKING NEWS!!! Rapper/singer Viktoh To Leave YBNL / Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by seanwilliam(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
kesh!keshi! keshinro!, abeg blow die si b4 u go o, dnt spoil market 4 urself oh-2 avoid story that touches mind.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by 4C2215131: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
mikebuddy:

This you not read the YAGI part of the original post?
This is why children of these days fail exam.

And to think she was even the OP!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by tintedniggz(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
rheether:
D' banj was right. Every CHUKWUMA,CIROMA or ADEKUNLE wants to own a record label.
No Structure in the music industry.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by 0ubenji(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
cruzita:
he is now a made man ,good luck
I tot ppl learnt from dbanj's case

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Jacko1(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Nice men lil kesh u defnly earned it

Jus kip using yung john oh

See y to go skool gud esp skool lik unilag

If he attended oou or lautech him fo neva reason lik this
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by prinsam30: 11:38am On Apr 25, 2016
what are they even singing sef
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Na all of them dey get record label. Record labels without structures.
There are few record labels in the 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s. They had structures. That is why till today all the old musicians still collect royalties on the works they had done years ago.
But nowadays, hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by goodlifehyd1: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2016
The dude's case would be worst than that of wande coal after leaving mavins. Pretty sure its just mere beer parlor gossip, he wont want to try it laiye... Hin no go wan go back to flying okada around
thesicilian:

You beat me to that. When did we start hearing of lil kesh that he's now about to float his own label? Each one is thinking of how much he'll make and not having to share profit. At the end of the day all you have is half baked goods everywhere.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2016
No so the guy career take finish!
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Fawklicant: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
thesicilian:

You beat me to that. When did we start hearing of lil kesh that he's now about to float his own label? Each one is thinking of how much he'll make and not having to share profit. At the end of the day all you have is half baked goods everywhere.

And this niqqa not long ago was asked in an interview with Ehis on mtv base if he would ever consider leaving YBNL if a big international label like say Sony/BMG wanted to sign him and he said never, that it was gonna be YBNL till death. I just laughed at his naivety.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by wittyt98(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2016
deluxez12:
lmaoooooooo bro wtf did u just say what's jaiye jaiye
Google is just a click away u know

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Brimmie(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL.

LIE!!

I was on location with YBNL Guys last week for Lil Kesh Video. Foolish Bloggers!!

The Video was directed by MEX!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by HLion(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
;DTTT...Lilkesh nah fool ooo..so bcuz say e dy shout anyhow with e skiborobo skibo..Lol...Once he leaves YBNL that's the end of his career...RIP
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by CirocBoi(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2016
I hope this doesn't fall his career, you can still own a label while still signed to a label. eg meek mill has dream chaser while he is still signed to MMG, iceprince has super cool cat while still signed to choc city same goes to M.I loopy while still signed to choc city. Someone is giving lil kesh wrong advice
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Owobobrown(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrProducer:
They don dey receive sense small small.
Like Prince said, "Contracts are slavery"invest and run your own.
These Nigerian artists will not understand. They want to sign anything lol
bro I was just about to quote what prince said about contract to a record label.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
addikt:

Seriki is another matter entirely
Explain better
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by oodua1stson: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
If he chose to leave then I think it's in his best interest.

Olamide also left his boss once he became a star so I don't think he would be upset about it
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Hillarie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

bro what are you saying? I am talking about legends like 2face, Michael Jackson you are mentioning wizkid. Bro aim higher on the food chain undecided

Puhahahahahah! So someone mentioned Wizkid as a musical legend?

I could swear my Choirmaster is a legend too
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by jaywhoco(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lil kesh! Lost. Is he a singer or dancer? Too many names. Not enough time to keep up. Btw fuel crisis/crises to end soon- apc. Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by gozzlin: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Quite hilarious.

And to think that Olamide threw a tantrum, or should I say went berserk at the headies earlier this year over the issue of Lil kesh not receiving the highly coveted award. Now, Kesh the ingrate has turned round to bite the finger that fed it.

I think this spells doom for his music career. He's a highly deluded fellow if he assumes he'll succeed like Wizkid who also broke away from his label. Kesh is not as talented as Wizkid by a long shot.

Anyways, let's watch and see how he'll fare in the turf. A year or two will be enough to assess him.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by MrWhaley: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

bro do you even know what being a legend means?

Like you will forever be a superstar with your songs being evergreen. How many wizkid's songs can stand the test of 10years...Are you one of those who thinks music is all about skiborobo skibo skiborobo skiboh

Bros,should I list??
Love My Baby.
Pakurumo.
Don't Dull.
On Top Your Matter.

Whenever I hear these songs,it always makes me appreciate Wizkid and how much he has contributed to the Nigerian Music Industry.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by iamkingzlee(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Codedrock:

Bro.. calm your nerves down.. u are starting to say wash.. I am not a huge Wizkid fan but you are starting to overate 2face. 2baba is not a legend just because of his songs but for laying a foundation when naija hiphop wasn't huge like this. 2baba,Don jazzy, dbanj psquare are all legends, these dudes built our industry.

Coming to Wizkid. BRO, If Wizzy quits music today he is a legend on his own. You are not a legend cos of your songs, u are legend cos of your influences and achievements.

And wait... Not all wizzy's song are that bad.. I stopped being a Wizzy fan in 2013. But I won't say he isn't a great artist. Trust me, he already is.
Gbam!!
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by judondasylva(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
him business
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by macof(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
queenstll:
A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL .
Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal.
Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon.
Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL.
We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.

Source: http://timenaija.com/exclusive-lil-kesh-to-leave-ybnl-before-end-of-next-month/

to own record label. .. no be everybody e dey help o
Lil kesh should chill
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
rheether:
D' banj was right. Every CHUKWUMA,CIROMA or ADEKUNLE wants to own a record label.

Am telling you...then later now he would come and be saying iyalaya anybody on stage to people that aint his class...mtchewww won't be surprised if he ends like wande coal
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
toonzay:
One artist, one label. Nice!!
If you look at it positively, you will see more employment opportunities. I wish him success.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by emperorchedda(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
0ubenji:

I tot ppl learnt from dbanj's case
D'banj?? D'banj made the right choice and is reaping the benefit with his international fame, instead of remaining with Don Jazzy and being a local champion

Being the best selling African artist of 2014 is not beans
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by emperorchedda(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
gozzlin:
Quite hilarious.

And to think that Olamide threw a tantrum, or should I say went berserk at the headies earlier this year over the issue of Lil kesh not receiving the highly coveted award. Now, Kesh the ingrate has turned round to bite the finger that fed it.

I think this spells doom for his music career. He's a highly deluded fellow if he assumes he'll succeed like Wizkid who also broke away from his label. Kesh is not as talented as Wizkid by a long shot.

Anyways, let's watch and see how he'll fare in the turf. A year or two will be enough to assess him.
Nigerians!

So it's now a bad idea for a boy to become a man?

The young shall grow, Kesh believes he has grown so wish him well.
Bad belle
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vickodedon(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
;DMake him no 4get to sign me shaa
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by ajademola2000(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stop saying what you don't know. Lil wayne has his own record label, Young money Entertainment and Birdman has his own record label, Cash money Records. He didn't step down for Birdman.

Samtoby:
I tired for all this singers.. They all want to own a label... Like seriously.. Nigeria and their way of tins..
As rich as Lil Wayne is, he is under a record label and funny tin is he own the label but step down for Birdman..
Others like Beyonce, Rhianna, Drake, CH and alot of them are under label..

Abeg Record label na rep for Naija?? cause I remember sey Mikel One that no sabi Dani Do Re Mi also own one.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by tammie24: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Codedrock:

Bro.. calm your nerves down.. u are starting to say wash.. I am not a huge Wizkid fan but you are starting to overate 2face. 2baba is not a legend just because of his songs but for laying a foundation when naija hiphop wasn't huge like this. 2baba,Don jazzy, dbanj psquare are all legends, these dudes built our industry.

Coming to Wizkid. BRO, If Wizzy quits music today he is a legend on his own. You are not a legend cos of your songs, u are legend cos of your influences and achievements.

And wait... Not all wizzy's song are that bad.. I stopped being a Wizzy fan in 2013. But I won't say he isn't a great artist. Trust me, he already is.
chop knuckle my bro
No mind the guy
tuface legend
If tuface should sing those kind of songs now
E no go sell one record
I'm also not crazy abt wizzy but to say his songs is not great Abeg abeg abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background / Halima Abubakar Rocks Only White Shirt In New Sexy Photo / Mercy Johnson And Husband Cover Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.