Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month (26245 Views)

Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / BREAKING NEWS!!! Rapper/singer Viktoh To Leave YBNL / Reasons Why Lil Kesh Would Leave Ybnl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Booyakasha(f): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
vizkiz:

bro do you even know what being a legend means?

Like you will forever be a superstar with your songs being evergreen. How many wizkid's songs can stand the test of 10years...Are you one of those who thinks music is all about skiborobo skibo skiborobo skiboh

lol you spoiled the whole post by mentioning wizkid... wizkid is a legend... go check his records, he outsmarted everyone in the industry and he's now international.. next time watch what you post, you don't trash post to people like wizkid, he is far above that level.. if you're a hater then I'll say he's far above your level or the level you'll ever attain in life.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by folks4luv(f): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
I am still trying to figure out the kinda music that boy do. You know what happens to trees that grow quickly n have branches too fast?
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Stuntkid172(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
cruzita:
no,he is going to MARVINS
No, he is going to Square Records grin
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by princeisah26(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
pls dnt dictate fr him let him be...emmm ebon kesh if u want to join Marvins you can go and sign
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Josephokongwu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
queenstll:
A Confirmed source close to YBNL disclosed to us that Lil Kesh is about to use the Exit door from Olamide’s owned record label, YBNL .
Our source confirmed that his contract expired 2 weeks ago and Lil kesh said he’s not interested in renewing the deal.
Lil Kesh will be floating his own label soonest named “YAGI” soon.
Our source further confirmed that this is the main reason why Olamide has not said anything concerning shooting or releasing a video for any Track on the Lil Kesh’s Album… Very Unusual of YBNL.
We’ll keep you all posted as new stories unfold in the YBNL’s Camp.

Source: http://timenaija.com/exclusive-lil-kesh-to-leave-ybnl-before-end-of-next-month/
.. To lil kesh.. Be ready to work hard.. But your label will be like wizkid's starboy..but anyways goodluck..
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by deluxez12(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
wittyt98:

Google is just a click away u know
Bro the bitter truth is that our nowadays musicians are all singing rubbish
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by wittyt98(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
deluxez12:

Bro the bitter truth is that our nowadays musicians are all singing rubbish

right in that aspect
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by DanielGb(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
As expected. The same way Olamide left I.D. Cabasa's coded tunes. starting a label for yourself is good but its a company on his own. most artist do this for selfish interest. Well, currently in Nigeria: the only person a label ownership fits is a music producer. They will always have artist troop in. secondly, they have what it takes to make you blow unless you are not good Example: Don Jazzy, TY Mix, Cohbams As quo, ID Cabassa, Sarz, etc.

if the label is all about you like black diamond ent. it will only last a period of time. but if you have the interest of promoting your music and gaining international recognition, you will wise up like Tiwa Savage, ASA, Femi Kuti.

Olamide is good on his own. I gave him respect for transforming YBNL from just him to a group of badoo's of music. also, for having three v.good music producer under is label(even dbanj still dey struggle with that): They are, Pheelz, Young Jon, B-banks. He has a future plan for the label than just making money.
I love Wande Coal so much for his voice and flow. but I personally fight him for leaving Don'jazzy without thinking of another good producer he can work with. Maleek Berry, Leri Q and not up to standard. Dbabj is facing similar problem. changing producer like clothes. this affected 2face too after leaving OJB. He came back to lime light with J-sleek. that guy gave him some hit. wahlahi. Even 9ice, who love experimenting producers was force sometimes to do some of his good songs with either: TY Mix, Sossick(awon eyan Dagrin), or Spellz. He even did a track with don'jazzy.

A good musician works with a good music producer. Why do you think people like Dr sid who are average in music success still stay with don jazzy.

Its not the label but the production that comes from the label.

Wish Kesh best of luck. if he finally do so.

before I forget, WizKids enjoy Sarz, just like Reminisce. after there fight, he should have stick to legendary beats. those duo are good and fit for him. #Ojuelegba banger.
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by juliuscarter(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
dammywapes:
bros na normal thing.
Normal thingThat is only in naija sir
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by baddyoosha: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
mikebuddy:

This you not read the YAGI part of the original post?
This is why children of these days fail exam.
read your statement carefully. I think its because of this your statement CHILDREN OF THESE DAYS fail exams
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Samtoby(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
ajademola2000:
Stop saying what you don't know. Lil wayne has his own record label, Young money Entertainment and Birdman has his own record label, Cash money Records. He didn't step down for Birdman.

Okay.. maybe am wrong with that but what certainly sure of is Lil Wayne step down from his own label..
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by deluxez12(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
wittyt98:

right in that aspect
guess we equal....it was nice auguring with u lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Owobobrown:
bro I was just about to quote what prince said about contract to a record label.

They dunno
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Owobobrown(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
MrProducer:

They dunno
prince kept advising young artiste against record label deals, till the man died.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by vchykp(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/i][size=16pt]Hope this won't change the prize of GULDER[color][/i][/size]
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by dammywapes(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
folks4luv:
I am still trying to figure out the kinda music that boy do. You know what happens to trees that grow quickly n have branches too fast?
kesh na singer. and moreover kesh s not a tree. YAGI - young and getting it that's y i like him
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by Codedrock(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
tammie24:
chop knuckle my bro
No mind the guy
tuface legend
If tuface should sing those kind of songs now
E no go sell one record
I'm also not crazy abt wizzy but to say his songs is not great Abeg abeg abeg
Exactly... !!
Re: Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month by joeyreports: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2016
YBNL Trio Chinko Ekun, Adekunle Gold And Viktoh To Leave Label - Online platforms have been circulating information that YBNL trio (Chinko Ekun, Adekunle Gold And Viktoh) will be exiting there parent label.

http://www.prestnaija.com/ybnl-trio-chinko-ekun-adekunle-gold-viktoh-leave-label/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Blasts INEC Over Delay In Announcing Presidential Election Results / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program! / Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 47th Birthday With Post About His Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.