Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

How do i know if my girl is interested in me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do i know if my girl is interested in me? (2845 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by cooldee(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2005
I am a very cool guy and really caring and handsome.Let me quickly say something here, i am very blunt and truthful.So those descriptions are really correct about me.
I met this girl about two years ago and i proposed to her about five months after meeting her.On that day she did not give me any answer.But we kept seeing each other regularly, more so we were at the same school then, higher institution, i was in my final year while she still had one more year to finish.I loved her and i was doing everything i thought i should do as a guy in the relationship.But she never told me of her past, she kept some things from me that she should have gladly told me.Well, as cool or gentle as i was or maybe i was inexperienced, i never pressed her to tell me these things.So to cut the long story, recently she told me that she never really loved me after two years of being together and right now i am thinking of moving on.But she also told me to give her some time to sort her life. Well, after reading some posts on naira land i guess that was her way of saying the end has come but i still want some advice from anyone who has been in this kind of situation before.A situation whereby you think a lady loves you but maybe she does not and all the while you were thinking you already got someone.Hey gentlemen and ladies talk to me. sad

Please feel free to ask me any question about this.
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by natasha: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2005
save urself some precious time and further heartache by movin on. She's told u she never loved u, guess it time 2 move on wit ur life
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by icingbaby(f): 2:09am On Nov 16, 2005
boy can't you see that girl is not into you, she even told you she doesn't love you. so go and find someone that will love you, there are many girls out there that want a guy are caring as you say you are.
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by kenflavor(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2005
cooldee, I feel you. Definitely, you are truly in love with this girl but unfortunately she doesn't love you back. Dont ever make the mistake of forcing the girl to love you, becos at long run you will regret your act. I will suggest you forget everything about her. Look for another girl/lady and I am very sure u will get one that is really meant for you. The greatest mistake a man/woman could make is getting married to a woman/man destined for another man/woman. OR The greatest mistake a man/woman could make is getting married to woman/man the does not love him/her respectively.
This is very important.
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by omogenaija(f): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2006
if ur girl wasnt interested in u she wouldnt be ur girl simple as A.B.C wink wink
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by edatika(m): 9:24am On Jul 26, 2006
my guy, if u meet ur own woman, she will b too much into u
that u sef go fear, she'll b tooo caring
life is past all that forcing urself on a girl
heard about the statistics of man to woman (is it 1man- 11girls , not sure)
u shd b the one telling d girl(s) u dont love them

the greatest mistake u'll make is to still wait for dat girl (mee sef fit curse u, washing the male gender)
never love by force, abeg

look around she's been blocking the babes dat hav been eyeing u
look beside u, behind u,at ur back, they are all admiring u
forget dat one and choose frm this ones,

u cant belive until u let go
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by ayoeze11(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2006
From your comment you said thier is something she is hiding 4rm you, she aslo told you that she want to sort her life, can you you please ask her of the problem bothering her for the past 2 years, probably you may breakup but you can still help her, please I may be different in my approached to these situation
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by edatika(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2006
ayoeze11:

From your comment you said their is something she is hiding from you, she aslo told you that she want to sort her life, can you you please ask her of the problem bothering her for the past 2 years, probably you may breakup but you can still help her, please I may be different in my approached to these situation

fine he can help her 'as just a frd', but remember, she said 'she never really loved the guy' after 2yrs of wasted time, or learning years, my guy just learn ur lessons
be her frd, so that she can see u can live without her
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by kevin96(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2007
GUY ,
JUST FIND ANOTHER LOVE FOR GOD SAKE. THAT GIRL DOES,NT BELONGS TO YOU
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by itumama: 5:12pm On May 26, 2009
There is an adage which says a word his enough for a wise,i think this adage is for you.so dont give yourself uneccessary haedache even if she bids you goodbye.Guy think twice.
Re: How do i know if my girl is interested in me? by Psalmuell: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
U will soon be askin if fuckin is part of our culture.son of a slut.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Judge Me! / I am not physically attracted to my girlfriend / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.