Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari (34548 Views)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama / Katsina Senior Citizens Visit Buhari (Photos) / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
OUR INDECENT MALLAMIC PRESIDENT: THINKING GEJ SUCCEEDED BECAUSE HE HAD NO SHOES. DULLARDIHNO, HE MEANT WHILE GROWING UP AND NOT AS A PRESIDENT, FOR GOD SAKE YOU ARE NOT IN DAURA CATTLE REPUBLIC. I JUST HOPE YOU DONT WALK BARE FEET IN ALL THIS YOUR OVERSEAS TRIP

OUR INDECENT MALLAMIC PRESIDENT: THINKING GEJ SUCCEEDED BECAUSE HE HAD NO SHOES. DULLARDIHNO, HE MEANT WHILE GROWING UP AND NOT AS A PRESIDENT, FOR GOD SAKE YOU ARE NOT IN DAURA CATTLE REPUBLIC. I JUST HOPE YOU DONT WALK BARE FEET IN ALL THIS YOUR OVERSEAS TRIP
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by encryptjay(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
The wailer above me though
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by infogenius(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Boring people. I am sure they were idle and bored and so they decided to see Mr. Dry himself.
Waste of God given time
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Presidential families.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari and Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen cool

Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by DCTrendy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
na pictures we wan they chop undecided

If it is edible why not? U can add some waters too.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
God bless the fuel situation and sufferings
shamecurls:

Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by NanciaKay(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
How, Hower,Howest is this news? Nairaland and its moderators.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kposkila:

Aboki na Aboki, imagine a president, welcoming visitors without at least sandals. Dis pmb dey fall hand sha.

When did you start wearing shoes? Northerners have been making shoes from animal hides and skin for centuries. You eat hides and skin as gbomo isn't it ? These visitors are not strangers, they are a part of the villa extended family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
sleekkid2015:
PMB where is that your 1million dollar shoe

SEE MORE @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/vp-osinbajos-mother-wife-visit-president-buhari/

He donated it to shoeless Fortunato. grin
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by kulekaa(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
shamecurls:

4 wot exactly?
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by MORNDEW(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
Kposkila:

Aboki na Aboki, imagine a president, welcoming visitors without at least sandals. Dis pmb dey fall hand sha. Aboki remains aboki!
And they are ruling you. and PDP has zoned their predidecy to the north meaning you will still be ruled by dem. Ndo.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by TijaniAbu: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2016
JingoOAU:
Barefooted...simplicity at its peak

No, this is not simplicity. This is the height of bushness and crudeness. But then, Bubuhari no get carpet for Daura. Bush man, exposing his gangrenous digits to visitors. What is that old mama looking for all over the place? Very un-yoruba, has she not heard of ijoko-agba?
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by amtaken(f): 2:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Hope that reduces the prices of fuel, dollar and commodities.

JingoOAU:
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by amtaken(f): 2:33am On Apr 25, 2016
And now we are in the era of failed promises, dollar hike, no fuel, no power supply, hiked electricity tariff and gross inflation.

kolawaxxy:
Thank God the era of "na only you waka come " is over grin
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by Mayflowa(m): 3:10am On Apr 25, 2016
JingoOAU:

Don't go there? Didn't u see the sofa? Didn't u see the rug. It's so common to Muslims to use their feet too and sit on the floor.

Most importantly, when Jonathan did this, he was called clueless here on Nairaland.

I hv no condemnation for this. I also don't see any reason to praise him. You should be following policies and implementation. That is my concerns

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by mandax: 3:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmm barefoot Buhari in pix receiving visitors.

First, it is insulting before the guests for a country's president to appear barefoot before the public receiving visitors, no matter his simplicity or religious faith.
Help, before Buhari pulls off his shoes during a UN meeting
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by wallex1983(m): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2016
And somebody will be claiming he HAD no shoes, when somebody else HAS no shoes......

All na two sides of a gangan drum
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by TijaniAbu: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

Don't go there? Didn't u see the sofa? Didn't u see the rug. It's so common to Muslims to use their feet too and sit on the floor.

Most importantly, when Jonathan did this, he was called clueless here on Nairaland.

I hv no condemnation for this. I also don't see any reason to praise him. You should be following policies and implementation. That is my concerns

Tell them. Selfie taking twits.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by tbliz: 5:19am On Apr 25, 2016
sleekkid2015:
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo's mother and wife today visited President Buhari

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/vp-osinbajos-mother-wife-visit-president-buhari/

For
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by fulanmafia: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2016
AnanseK:

When did you start wearing shoes? Northerners have been making shoes from animal hides and skin for centuries. You eat hides and skin as gbomo isn't it ? These visitors are not strangers, they are a part of the villa extended family.

grin Don't mind the ignorant bigot.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by Kposkila: 7:39am On Apr 25, 2016
AnanseK:

It's only proper that he wears smth on his feet, it's good for his health @ least!
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by notoriousbabe: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2016
She come beg Baba make him no dey punish her pikin again
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by alaskido(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Choi shocked Buhari dey on bare feet o. Baba no wear shoe o cheesy
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by SucreB: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
IS THIS NEWS? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. GOSH!
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2016
You think it's only Jonathan who has no shoes ?
Re: Osinbajo's Mother And Wife Visit Buhari by hedonistic: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Forget, abokki na abokki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / #TheExperience13: Akpororo Attacks Daddy Freeze During Performance / See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.