Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) (33624 Views)

Bbnaija: Would You Let Your Boy/girlfriend Go For BBN?- Yung 6ix / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Photos: Justin Bieber And Rumoured Girlfriend Go Swimming N*de (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by yinkslinks(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
You mates and younger ones are making money and having baby mamas, you are beefing and doing girlfriend with an ugly bae. see your life grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
rita25:
haba black face u can do better see the local idoma babe wey u dey proud with haba we know u are broke but at least toast linda banana island ikeji nau she says she can afford ur likes........................
Are you not a lady? Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by rita25(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2016
so because am a lady I should lie abi? that girl set for ur eye? say ur church truth oh.
OgidiOlu3:

Are you not a lady? Damn!
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Benjom(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2016
mrbash6113:
Adele in trouble for stealing "Hello" from black face...

Guy, you funny die. Abeg, give Blackface breathing space o...

Aside, this sounds good. Obviously, there's love in the air.

#HappyForBlackface

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by saintdennis(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Doubt that is his babe... the pose is wrong and while he has all his arms around her, she keeps hers to herself.

Anyway while faze channelled his anger towards creativity (his 2nd album 'independent' is a classic) blackface kept crying about African queen.

Shows you why self-pity and grudges are a waste of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by praisedigx(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
The girl is an ugly duckling...lolz blackface no see fine fine gallery wey full the town
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by OKorowanta: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
oh pls shut da eff up. Thanks

Guy,kpror for one corner.na lie before..
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by KomoleTV: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Do you have a talent and want to showcase it to the world? Now you have the opportunity to send your Music videos, comedy skit, pranks, candid camera, magic skills and any other fun video of yours. Let the world discover your talent and be on your way to stardom. submission is FREE for the 1st 50 videos !!!

Follow us on our social media pages and ensure to invite your loved ones.

Facebook : Komole TV
Twitter : @komoe_tv
Instagram : Komole Tv
Youtube : Komole TV
Email: info@komoletv.com
Phone No: +2348025639233

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by sinistermind(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
hazyfm1:
angry angry

Falz: Bring your 2face here, I will show you I did'nt need to hit you to give you a Blackface

AY: You want to give me a Blackface without a hit??

Lmao... AY will not make heaven for that joke on blackface #DEEP
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
One man food is another man poison. It takes more than a pretty face and killer body to be happy in life or to make a home.....never forget being happy, feeling loved and cared for is the greatest feeling in life. Its his choice and his life. Masked faces pointing accusing finger at another....wondering how many are better than him. Most of you hitting on him are squashing one mgbake as girlfriend and.........ka odi ba next time.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Malayy(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2016
rita25:
haba black face u can do better see the local idoma babe wey u dey proud with haba we know u are broke but at least toast linda banana island ikeji nau she says she can afford ur likes........................ grin the babe looks scared of the camera sef............mgbeke confirmed
come make i toast u nah
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by PoosPoos: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
oh pls shut da eff up. Thanks

Sorry,no vex.
I Neva knew as a 10 years old u will be offended.
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by bayinq25(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Virginkpekus:
grin na wa o
legend
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Akshow: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2016
OKorowanta:

Guy,kpror for one corner.na lie before..
excuse me?
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by NanciaKay(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Bliv in you man, and you go surely blow one day. I bliv his star will shine soon. That 52 likes will increase to 52,000 likes in a day. The babe go Behind up soonest.

Advice to her; Stick to him, love him truely and always pray for and with him. And God will bless your efforts.

5 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Akshow: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
PoosPoos:

Sorry,no vex.
I Neva knew as a 10 years old u will be offended.
I am offended so apologize before I land u a hot slap.
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by bayinq25(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Stancity:
Brok Ass nigga
Are you rich?
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by bayinq25(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
You mates and younger ones are making money and having baby mamas, you are beefing and doing girlfriend with an ugly bae. see your life grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Your" and not "you"....he's living his dreams,start living yours by getting education first.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by bayinq25(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
"Your" and not "you"....he's living his dreams,start living yours by getting education and learning how to spell first!
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2016
cassidy1996:
hmmmm..........blackface you still dey town, igbobian!!!!!!! (we need more of Tribunal)
Igbobian! Do you mean an alumnus of Igbobi college or someone that smokes Igbo(weed).
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2016
Blackface a good artiste. The most talented among the plantainshun boyz. I still dey feel some of your recent songs. Jaye ori e Blackfaze Niaija
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by princemillla(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Blackface and girlfriend or wife?
. I was like 18 wen I knew blackface(single)

U mean uptil now the Bros is still single shocked
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Mattex001(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2016
Its so Unfortunate that This guy has been left behind!
Sometimes U just have to follow the trends to stay relevant!

Now to Catch up with the current Trend is very expensive! Hence he resorted to living a low profile life!

BTW that babe no follow abeg! The guy no try!
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by 1Dray(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2016
rita25:
so because am a lady I should lie abi? that girl set for ur eye? say ur church truth oh.

She nor set because she nor use make up cover her destiny, ba? As if you're any finer than her. Little wonder you can't upload your pic.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Duru009(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2016
I thought he is married.....
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by yinkslinks(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2016
The one you read only landed you on NL. ode
bayinq25:
"Your" and not "you"....he's living his dreams,start living yours by getting education and learning how to spell first!

1 Like

Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2016
NanciaKay:
Bliv in you man, and you go surely blow one day. I bliv his star will shine soon. That 52 likes will increase to 52,000 likes in a day. The babe go Behind up soonest.

Advice to her; Stick to him, love him truely and always pray for and with him. And God will bless your efforts.

see prayer point and advice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2016
See the girl face cheesy cheesy
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by 1Dray(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2016
NanciaKay:

Thanks.
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by akelvin(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmm only 52 likes for a star his career is over it's obvious
Re: Blackface And His Girlfriend Go For An Evening Out (pic) by bayinq25(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
The one you read only landed you on NL. ode
a typical oponu on rampage,get a life and stop being dyslexic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy's Instagram Page Unmasked / Dorathy Replies Titans Who Called Her ‘elephant’ For Snubbing Tacha In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.