Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (42916 Views)

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / NMA Releases Identity Of 6 Ekiti Doctors / How 6 Ekiti Doctors Died, Survivor Recounts - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
GogetterMD:

Seatbelts does little to reduce fatalities in some form of RTAs

I can't believe you meant to type this.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by lordempire(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Am so sad ryt now, some were once my colleague wen i was in ido, may their gentle soul RIP
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by MandateofGod(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very sad one there!!!!!!!
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by lordempire(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
henrygale:

Omg!!!
Lexy!!!.....
Jesus!!!
Y nah?
cry cry cry
RIP cry cry

OMG, same Lexy!!!!!! FMC Ido. Am so sad ryt now
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
0gbeni:
Wow.. what a loss sad , may God grant their soul repose and console their families.. and doctors too can rally round their families

I think its high time seatbelt usage in buses are enforced

I agree.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/healthy-living/wearing-your-seat-belt.aspx

1 Like

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Excuzeme: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
RIP....sad cry

Some people will come and blame Fayose now.

You are already blaming Fayose, by mentioning his name!

Accident maybe due to over-speeding or loss of sleep-related concentration (vehicle overturned)

But ofcourse, bad leadership like Fayose's. brings gory tales!

RIP to the Doctors ans may God grant their family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by emergency2: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is a difficult situation for me, I cant even concentrate.
Dr Taiwo was my consultant, I worked directly under him. Dr Olajide was my able president in ARD ekiti. Dr Lexy used to visit Dr Taiwo on NMA matters. He was the state NMA secretary.

I recently presented a case in FMC Ido, and Dr Aladesanmi was the moderator of the presentation. Dr Ogunseye and Dr Adeniyi were present at the free medical check up that NMA organised last year in Erio ekiti. I was there too

God pls give the family, friends colleagues and the ekiti people the fortitude to bear the loss

4 Likes

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by meforyou1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
and that was the cause of the accident?
i tire o. illiteracy is a desease
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by jujutom(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
cry
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by lordempire(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
aladesanmi:
Dr Akinyele Lexi. Is so disheartening.

OMG lexxxxxxxy, my ENT doc. RIP
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by NTAChannel5: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oh, Lord!
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
GogetterMD:

Seatbelts does little to reduce fatalities in some form of RTAs
exactly, nigeria accident is a unique one, SRS AIRBAG and seatbelt sef fear nigerai accident!

Nothing concern them wether buhari pass budget or boko haram turn pastors anymore, aall they know now is perfect peace, may their soil RIPP.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by GogetterMD(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I can't believe you meant to type this.
Yes, I meant to type exactly that
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Junior66(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
mineANDurs:
This is sad.
Six doctors lost at once on a "death trap" called road, wen we r running low on doctors.
Death is cruel!

R.I.P docs
its unfortunate but we dnt even have space to absorb all de doctors in Nigeria so we are not running short of them.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by OlujobaSamuel: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
RIP to them. pls is that road too good that driver speed the way they want or the road is just too bad? I don't really understand, minister, deputy governor, dr's and about 4 others on that same road, wetin dey happen?
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
GogetterMD:

Yes, I meant to type exactly that

Then if you're a medical doctor it's a damn shame.

But this is part of the Nigerian backward experience when educated folks are uninformed.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by texazzpete(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
RIP....sad cry

Some people will come and blame Fayose now.

And some thrice accursed m0r0ns will inject politics into what should be a sober discussion on a tragic situation.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by STENON(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
**Crying**
With Tears frm my eyes... I say RIP. May God grants you an eternal Rest.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by MadCow1: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Speed na Bastard..

The speeds motorists do on our highway is just too much.

R.I.P to the Dead..
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Painful! May their souls find rest with God almighty and may He grant the families and everyone concerned the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
madridguy:
Rip
6 Doctors! This is national tragedy. I hope it's not negligence from someone...
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by orisayomisamuel(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its disheartening to hear d death of these vibrant, active, uncompromising doctors.
There was a nation.
May their souls rest in peace.
May God give their families the fortitude to bear these irreparable loss, Amen
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by fiziebaibie(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
ademega:

health tech has lost genius.
what is your department girl. I am chew 200 level
i finished last year dental dept
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by fiziebaibie(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oloniyan:
you are from COHEST i guess? PHT alumni
yea DHT alumni
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Viccur(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
GogetterMD:

Why not? The dude still owes them 4 months salary meanwhile he went on a wild goose chase to China with tax payers money

Adieu colleagues!
see brain
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
repogirl:
and that was the cause of the accident?

Indirectly yes.
1 : if they were paid, they would have been able to afford flight ticket.
2 : if the Association is buoyant, they would have bought a better luxury bus not this trash for doctors.
3 if "Sinators" and the past administration were sensible, Lagos - Kano rail line should have been functional

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by repogirl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
texazzpete:

And some thrice accursed m0r0ns will inject politics into what should be a sober discussion on a tragic situation.
so you are thrice accursed, shocked that's a tragic situation.
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
emergency2:
This is a difficult situation for me, I cant even concentrate.
Dr Taiwo was my consultant, I worked directly under him. Dr Olajide was my able president in ARD ekiti. Dr Lexy used to visit Dr Taiwo on NMA matters. He was the state NMA secretary.

I recently presented a case in FMC Ido, and Dr Aladesanmi was the moderator of the presentation. Dr Ogunseye and Dr Adeniyi were present at the free medical check up that NMA organised last year in Erio ekiti. I was there too

God pls give the family, friends colleagues and the ekiti people the fortitude to bear the loss

In summary
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
fiziebaibie:

Have you started your internship?
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
kenonze:

Indirectly yes.
1 : if they were paid, they would have been able to afford flight ticket.
2 : if the Association is buoyant, they would have bought a better luxury bus not this trash for doctors.
3 if "Sinators" and the past administration were sensible, Lagos - Kano rail line should have been functional

I know you are just kidding. Do you know the number of doctors that were in the Dana aircrash?
I hope you know that Barr Ocholi died along same road, aboard a sleeky car.
And hey, the bus these doctors used was very good. Not a ''tokunbo''.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Then if you're a medical doctor it's a damn shame.

But this is part of the Nigerian backward experience when educated folks are uninformed.

What he typed was absolutely correct, man. And it's no shame to the medical practice anywhere in the world!
Re: 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) by ademega(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
fiziebaibie:

okyy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.